Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Vote_lcapA Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Voting_barA Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Vote_lcapA Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Voting_barA Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Empty
PostSubject: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:45 am

Harmony was once again sat at the piano in the park, dressed in a white and fluffy winter attire, as snow fell all around her she played the most beautiful of music to fit the atmosphere, as people passed by her they tossed coins into a plastic sandwich box, the angel played the beautiful piano music as her sky blue eyes focused on the keys and nothing else around her, her light brown, long, straight hair that went down to about her hips blowing in the cold wind slightly, her outfit consisted of a fluffy dress with a woolly hat with pom-poms on the end of woolen string, her shoes consisted of the regular white ribbon tied around her legs but with white knee-high socks under that, the look on her face was a strongly focused one but her eyes reflected some amount of sadness, her feathered wings not even moving as she played.

[OOC: The song she's playing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox23mWkDhMk ]
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:08 am

Jasmine hummed as she walked along the sidewalk, holding her soft brown scarf around her neck closer. She had her fuzzy white beret on, white gloves, her scarf, her satchel and oddly enough she was wearing a cream colored dress covered by her small but warm jacket. She stopped walking however when she neared the entrance of the park becoming quite entranced by the sound she heard. She bit her lip, looking towards the park hesitantly before entering the park with a huff. She followed the sound of the piano until she stopped in her tracks almost as if she was rooted to the spot.

Her reddish brown eyes were wide in surprise, looking at the angel that was the cause of the calming sound she heard. She looked around noticing that the others didn't mind her. Was this normal for this city? She shouldn't have cooped herself up in her apartment since she got here. She turned her head back to the piano player before a soft smile lightened her face, trudging forward. She left some money into the plastic she saw before settling herself on the snow near but far away enough from the piano. She took out her drawing book and started sketching her quietly and fast- it was one of her talents it was- speed drawing i mean.

She was engrossed in her drawing only glancing up to the angel for reference and to see if she had stopped playing. She smiled satisfied that she wasn't done yet before speeding up with her drawing, hoping the angel wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:19 am

Harmony continued to play, on this cold and frosty day her mind was thinking about many things, she missed being in Heaven with her friends, she missed the fact she wasn't free, but more tied to this human girl who so urgently needed her help just to survive, and most of all, she missed Fen, the one angel who she would happily give her heart to, but he was somewhere now, somewhere far away, and all she had was her few memories of him, her sadness grew in her eyes as she started to feel cold and fragile, the music that she created being the only thing that was keeping her from suddenly crying, although a few tears made it through and splashed onto the keys of the piano, she didn't even notice Jasmine, let alone the fact she was being drawn.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:36 am

Jasmine was almost done with her sketch, a few shadows here, a finishing brush of her pencil there and she was done. She smiled and pulled her face away from her paper, not having realized that her face had gotten that close. She had captured the angel so to say. She had drawn the angel rather sad though what with the song she played being sad also. The smile on Jasmine's face however disappeared slowly as she looked up to glance at the angel- seeing the tears. So she wasn't just assuming she was sad. The angel was truly stricken with grief.

Jasmine clumsily stood up to her feet, her drawing book and pencil in her hands. She looked down at it- at the picture of the angel hesitantly before her face morphed into a determined look. She held her book and pencil in one hand- her other digging through her bag. After a quick dig, she pulled out a light pink handkerchief with the initials J.R.U. on the bottom corner. She looked hesitant again but quickly shook her head and trudged towards the angel.

She stopped beside her, biting her lip as she usually does. She held out the handkerchief to her with her right-hand, looking bashful. Her left hand hung motionless at her side, the drawing book and pencil still in it. She didn't daresay anything as well- afraid that her voice might crack.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:43 am

Harmony finished the song, suddenly noticing Jasmine which made her jump a little, feeling the chill on her cheeks and looking to the handkerchief "oh, thank you" she said softly before taking the handkerchief and wiping her tears with it before giving it back "I-I'm sorry, I guess I just have a lot of things on my mind at the moment" she said calmly, a few people clapping once Harmony had finished her performance and tossing a few coins into the plastic container, Harmony then smiled softly at Jasmine and noticed her drawing book, but didn't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:57 am

Jasmine smiled bashfully when she jumped only now noticing her presence, "Sorry to have startled you madam" she said quietly, her voice soft. She tilted her head at her, eyes flitting over to her wings before going back to her face when she started speaking. She gave her a soft shy smile before taking the handkerchief but instead of putting it away; she placed it back on Harmony's hand and closed Harmony's hand on it using hers, "You need not apologize madam." she said, glancing up at her before glancing back down at her hand, "I would like for you to keep it. You seem to need it more than I do." she uttered bashfully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:02 am

Harmony blinked a little surprised "oh...thank you" she replied when Jasmine told her to keep the handkerchief before she couldn't help but smile a little and folded it neatly before sliding it into one of the side pockets of her dress "my name is Harmony, what's yours?" she asked curiously and in a friendly tone, seeming to have cheered up somewhat, or simply hide her emotions behind a mask of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:18 am

Jasmine shuffled on her feet awkwardly before holding her drawing book close to her chest. She smiled at the angel, seeing her tuck it away before she started humming, "My pleasure Ms. Harmony" she said, making sure she used proper names as that is what her mother had taught her. "My name's Jasmine Rose" she said, a light blush crossing her cheeks. "It is quite long so you may call me anything you wish" she added a moment later before tilting her head at her, "Ms.Harmony... why were you crying?" asked the girl, she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 am

Harmony nodded with a smile "nice to meet you, such a lovely name, I'll call you Rose if you don't mind me doing so" she said with a chuckle before Jasmine asked her why she was crying "oh...n-no reason...I guess I just get really emotional when I play..." she said, lieing as so not to burden Jasmine with her troubles, she didn't want to come off as a whiny or ungrateful type of person.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:35 am

Jasmine stared at the angel steadily before a pout settled itself on her face, "Ms. Harmony, I have been with my mother for such a long time that I know you are indeed lying to me" It was true. Lots of time spent with her mother had made her realize how her mother would and could always detect her lies. She had practically begged for her to teach her and her mother did not disappoint but she hadn't expected her to use it against her. "What is it that makes an angel full of grief?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:42 am

Harmony couldn't help but frown "the same thing that makes any normal human sad, its heartache my dear Rose...heartache for those who you miss...your dear friends, the lack of freedom, and the heartache for that special someone...the someone who can come along and turn your world from gray to yellow in a matter of moments...but he's gone now...he's far away..." she said before starting to tear up again "I miss him...I miss him so much..." she said, her voice starting to get higher pitched as more tears started to form around her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:51 am

Jasmine frowned and finally sat down beside her, wrapping an arm around her. She gave her a comforting hug, cooing at her softly, "There there" Honestly, Jasmine did not know what she was doing. She did not have to deal with people when she was at home. She was always left alone. She had never had heartache before so how was she supposed to sympathize with this girl? Regardless of this she still holds her, waiting until she quiets down. She had placed her drawing book and pencil on the piano so that her one hand can help her by wiping away the tears, "He probably misses you and is waiting for you to come back! Please do not cry!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:57 am

Harmony hugged Jasmine tight, slowly starting to calm down, taking the handkerchief from her pocket and wiping her eyes "I just wish...I just wish I could see him this one time, just spend a day with him..." she said softly as she sniffled, trying to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:02 am

Jasmine patted and stroked at her back, just as her mother had done to her when she had cried all those years ago, "Why not visit him?" she suggested, confused. She still held her just in case she might cry again, "Where is he now?" She knew she shouldn't be asking but she was curious. Was he an angel like her? or a human like herself?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:07 am

Harmony sighed "he's in a band...he left to take some time to just focus on his career, I don't know where he is nor how to contact him, right now he's just a lost soul in an ocean of people" she said softly, trying to stop herself from crying, although finding it difficult as she wiped away some tears from her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)   A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tune in the Park (Tonie then everyone else)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next