Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDevil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barDevil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDevil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barDevil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Was that gunfire? Ten thinks as he hears the popping sounds in the distance. This isn't good. Something is happening, better get a better vantage point which to observe this situation.

He looks around for a moment, then makes his decision. He squats a bit, then leaps off the ground, his massive strength propelling him to the top of a nearby building. He turns then, and jumps again, back onto the Wayne building, grabbing a ledge with one hand he swings himself up and onto it, so he can get a good look at the happenings below.

He isn't worried about the height, as a fall wouldn't really do anything but get him dirty, his concern is more for the item he delivered earlier. Granted delivery had been accepted, but they had as of yet not opened the package. His reputation could take a hit if something happens to the package before its opened, and that would mean he could command less money for such high security deliveries in the future. Thats something the young man cannot allow, as it is the majority of his income at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:14 am

Jemmy's smile never faded. Kyte wasn't an idiot. He knew what their true relationship was. Jemmy didn't have many friends. She made no distinction between the title of friend and toy. Kyte hadn't surrendered his free will to her...yet. In Jemmy's book, the selfish demon was therefore somewhere between a tool and a future meal.

Kyte told Jemmy that he would give her a Devil Arm, but only after he had collected all the pieces to his puzzle. Jemmy knew that once he obtained all the artifacts, Kyte would gain a lot of power.

Possibly enough to challenge her own.

Granted, she was in a weakened state right now. If Jemmy was at full strength, then the Devil Arms would pose no threat to her. Stupid Mordru. If Kyte gained power to equal her own, then he might try to kill her. That was exactly what Jemmy would do if the situation was reversed.

"Threatening you? You're the one threatening me, Kyte." Her eyes glowed orange. "If you want to take over the world, then where does that leave me? You aren't leaving me a bunch of options, here. If I let you get all the Devil Arms, what would stop you from eating them all yourself? What if you get super powerful? What if you get strong enough to think you can beat me? The way I see it, the best time to end this problem is right now. Are you ready to fight me, Kyte? Or would you rather return to your master's heel?"

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Jemmy said that he was the one threatening her, her eyes flashing in a glow of orange. Kyte failed in stifling a yawn.

Oh, please. If I were threatening you, you'd certainly know it.

She then said with Kyte planning to take over the world, she wasn't left much. She said nothing could stop him from eating the Devil Arms himself, at which Kyte chuckled. She went on, saying how much of a threat he could become to her when he gathered the Devil Arms, and asked if he was ready to fight her, or return to his 'master's' heel. He couldn't hold it in any longer, laughing loudly.

My, my. That's quite a speech you made there. Since you seem like you're ready to go through with this, and I really don't think you know what you're walking into, allow me to bring a few things to your attention.

First, how the hell would I eat a Devil Arm? Eating seems to be more of your thing. If I tried to eat one, I might break my teeth. And unlike you, eating them wouldn't give me any sort of power, just some very bad indigestion and probably a trip to the hospital.

Second, I never had the intention of ruling the world, and I still don't. Not to sound like the laid back guy here, but ruling the world would take an awful lot of work. Quite frankly, ruling the world doesn't interest me, and even if it did, it's a whole lot of responsibility that I really don't want to add to the load.

Third- oh, and this is the important bit- I made quite clear what the terms of our contract was. Coupling this with the fact that you just lost a whole lot of power and you told me about it doesn't bode well for you. If you've really lost that much power that you need me to help you get it back, you're quite desperate.

He leaned forward, putting on the display of his blood red glowing eyes, as well.

Now, I don't need any more power than I already have to kill you, Shivering Jemmy. Keep that in mind next time you muster up enough courage to try and call yourself my master.

Kyte suddenly smiled, going back to his usual aloof self, and then started to walk around Jemmy to go past her.

I'm a man of my word. I quite frankly don't need to deceive you. This partnership is still valid as long as you hold up your part of the bargain. Cross me, and you'll find that I know many curious ways of how to make people suffer...even if they're immortals.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Toji bounded onto the roof tops, shouting as loudly as he could. "Kyte Utachi, get your demonic butt where I can see it so I can give it a boot imprint!!!! I'm gonna fight you, devil-boy!!!!! I swear it!!!!" He looked around wildly, trying to find the person who had beaten him. It wasn't the simple fact that Kyte was someone he wanted to test his skill against, it was also that Kyte was indangering everyone Toji cared for with this devil arms thing, and he wasn't happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:13 am

Nina was a little surprised during the encounter with Jemmy, she had forgotten how dangerous Kyte actually was, but she calmed once the encounter was over, taking a small sigh of relief and poking her nose out of the bag to get some fresh air, she was feeling pretty cramped in the pack but she knew Kyte wouldn't let her out, she found it adorable how protective he was of her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:38 am

Metamorphi became Steel just in time for the machine gun bullets to bounce off of him, he walked towards the assassin's while they fired at him, when they needed to reload Meta became paper and ran at them, by the time they reloaded Meta, in his steel form again, crushed the machine gun with his hands and ripped it in half, he then became flesh again and punched one of them in the face, the rest of them tried to surround him but he jumped over their heads in his paper form, then twirled and elbowed one of them in the neck in human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 pm

The large meta human pulls his cell phone out of his jacket pocket as he sits perched upon the ledge. He navigates to the news section, which is already lighting up with reports of the violence in the streets of Gotham. Well.. it's a good thing he's up here. Out of the line of fire and all that. He doesn't really want to be bothered with some kind of riot. As long as they stay away from Wayne Tower.. he'll remain content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Kyte yawned. He yawned? HE YAWNED! Jemmy felt an anger build inside her that she had not felt since her banishment by Mordru. This bug, Kyte, dared to be bored by Shivering Jemmy? On top of that, he had the gall to call her desperate, even claiming he had the power to kill her?

As Kyte walked around Jemmy, she punched at his stomach with force that would shatter a mountain. "You dog." The anger in her voice wasn't hidden at all. "The idea that a mere demon could ever defeat a Lord of Chaos! You aren't strong enough to be allowed such pride. I will punish you for your insolence!"

Jemmy punched down at the building, collapsing the rooftop they were standing on and creating a large crack through most of the floors beneath them. The building started to crumble as the Lord of Chaos aimed a slap at Kyte's face. "I have eaten demons far stronger than you for breakfast. I have killed abstract beings long forgotten. At my whim, entire planets have been destroyed. And you dare yawn in my presence?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Kyte smirked, and when Jemmy threw a punch, used his enhanced reflexes to get out of the way, grabbing her arm and kicking her in the back to hurtle her forward, and away from him, as she called him a dog, and started spouting the arrogant crap one of her level usually would, saying he wasn't strong enough to have pride, and that he would be punished.

Well, technically, I am a wolf demon, so...

He shrugged, grinning, as Jemmy punched the building, making it start to crumble. She spouted more arrogance, saying she had eaten demons much stronger than him, and that she had even killed abstract beings, and killed planets. Apparently, it wasn't what he said, but that he had yawned, that had offended her. She came forward to slap him. Kyte simply jumped backward, carrying him much farther away from her than the reach of her slap could muster, and landed on the adjacent rooftop.

Gee, sorry Jems. But I can't help but to yawn when someone's being as boring as you right now.

He reached into his coat, pulling out a roll of money, and tossed it to her.

There's an ice cream parlor across the street, kiddy. Have fun. I'm going to go play with the grown-ups.

He stepped backwards to get more distance from her, still facing her to make sure she didn't throw any more attacks, and then turned, sprinting off at a great speed. It was time to wrap this up.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Toji tilts his head, hearing the crumbling of a building. Seeing something streak away, he follows it, getting close enough to see who it is."Kyte!!!!! I have found you!!!!! FIGHT ME!!!!!" The half demon increase his speed, catching up, and running beside the full demon.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Bump, I believe it is Emma's turn
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm

[OOC: Oh yes, sorry about that]

Nina suddenly poked her head out of the bagpack and looked around when she heard Toji's voice and sweat-dropped "oh great...its him" she muttered, she then turned to watch out for Jemmy also, trying to protect her darling Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Dagger panted, he looked around at the corpses of the assassin's, he killed them all and didn`t regret it for a second, he had a bullet in his shoulder, a knife wound in his cheek and he was covered in scratches and bruises, but it could be worse, he could be like those guys, he heard a large and obnoxious sounding yell from somewhere and stared at Toji What the-!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Jemmy was furious. She watched Kyte leap away as the building crumbled beneath her. She would catch him. She would kill him. Or she would destroy the world trying!

Wait, what had he just said? Ice cream? Jemmy caught the coins that Kyte had tossed. Kyte was right, she decided. Jemmy was allowing her hubris to determine her actions. Even if Kyte was rebellious, he could still be a good dog.

And more importantly... ice cream!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:12 pm

Kyte turned his head, looking at Toji as he started running alongside him. He seemed familiar...but Kyte just couldn't place it. That's strange; he was really good with remembering faces. The boy screamed out about having finally found Kyte, and then demanded Kyte to fight him.

What's a kid doing up here? Boy, go play with your toys back home.

Just as soon as he finished speaking, Kyte fell. They had been jumping over rooftops, after all. So as Toji (Hopefully) sailed over to the other side, Kyte fell, crashing perfectly through a window, rolling to break his fall. He quickly started moving through the darkness.

Nina, are you hurt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next