Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Vote_lcapDevil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Voting_barDevil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Vote_lcapDevil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Voting_barDevil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Characters Appearing: Kyte Uchiha, Nina Vulpes, Toji Okami, Shivering Jemmy (?), Metamorphi, Dagger, Ten
Plot:
The Devil Arms Saga begins in Gotham City, and in accordance with recognizing the signs of a demonic artifact appearing, Kyte has gone to Gotham City. In order to keep Batman out of his way, since the Justice League won't take him seriously until he proves a threat, he has enlisted Kristoff's army to help him, paying for two hundred men. One thousand dollars for each man every hour, and an extra two thousand dollars for each man that is captured by Batman or the police. Kyte is already in Gotham City, searching for the demonic artifact while Batman deals with the small war in Gotham.
Devil Arm: Beowulf

At midnight that night in Gotham City, a beacon of light shone, a mile in area. Within the hour, while Batman was inspecting the occurrence, Kyte Uchiha with a small army of two hundred men from Kristoff's personal employ was in Gotham.

Kyte looked over the men. For so long, he had played this game. No one had ever been able to figure out what his actual goal was, and he was still telling no one unworthy of the answer. But with these demonic artifacts...his goal was now possible. Whether he sought world domination or not was up to the person who was looking upon it. These men the assassin Kristoff had given him would sooner bite off their own tongues than confess to the police or Batman upon capture. While authorities were only just discovering the mass influx of unidentified people, Kyte nodded.

Sack this city.

Without so much as a word, they moved out, and started killing civilians and police, blowing up buildings with grenade launchers and the like. Kyte flipped open his cell phone; paying Kristoff was like paying a plumber. They charged by the hour, but if they worked for five minutes, they still charged. He hit a button, 200,000$ being transferred to an offshore bank account of Kristoff's. It had begun.

Quickly scaling a building with unusual speed, he ran across rooftops. Batman would be way too busy trying to stop the small army, and while Kyte didn't doubt Batman would catch on sooner or later, he doubted he could deal with it by the time Kyte was done.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Dagger heard on the news that a large army was attacking Gotham, he ran into his room, put on his hero clothes and ran out of his apartment. He jumped onto a motorbike and rode off, ignoring the screams of the bikes owner, he swerved to avoid traffic, not stopping at lights, soon he passed the Jump city boundaries.

Dagger eventually reached Gotham, only to see a police barricade to stop anyone from entering, he growled, a policeman took out a megaphone to tell him to stop but he kept on going, he leaned back, doing a wheely as he ruined a police cars hood and went right over it, driving into the city, he jumped off at the last second and the bike drove towards a large group of around 30 assassin`s, knocking over a dozen assassin`s, those who managed to avoid it turned to Dagger.

Dagger stared at them, for a moment they where trying to figure out how the hell this scrawny guy got here, but it was soon replaced by them firing at him, Dagger used a car as cover, he retaliated with a knife that hit one of them in the chest, he screamed and fell over, one of them roared in rage I`m gonna kill you, you little shi- then the knife blew up and the rest of them fell down.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Toji had been sent, along with meta, to help stop Kyte. He was also itching to meet Batman.
But now, he had to deal with these idiots......

Toji blurred into the middle of the warzone.Knocking baddies out left and right as he
did so.The assassins turned grenades on him, but Toji blurred out of the way, grinning."Too slow!!!" Seeing the superfast and supertough halfing beating them, the police rallied, fightning back harder.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Nina ran along the rooftops with Kyte, using her fox form to keep up with him, she would have followed him anywhere, and she planned to help him achieve his goal whatever it may be, she was addicted to his love, the Harley to his Joker, whether he planned on world domination or just creating a mess, she'd be by his side, she'd be his faithful and loving Queen.

She glanced up to Kyte as she ran, panting a little but she refused to slow down, feeling that Kyte wouldn't stop for her if she stopped, and she didn't want to be a hindrance, so she just kept going, running by his side and leaping over rooftops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Ten is Gotham, but has as of yet no earthly clue whats going on. He'd been hired to provide security for an item being delivered to Wayne Industries as part of a technology sharing venture with Powers Industries. The item has already been delivered, and now Ten sits outside the large Wayne tower, lounging on the steps.

A normal person would go find a hotel room, but Ten isn't exactly a normal person. Why spend that kind of money when someone like him is perfectly safe just sleeping on the sidewalk? And it doesn't even matter if it rains because it's not like he can get a mundane illness or anything like that. He doesn't even get cold.

Besides, his job technically isn't over until tomorrow, because the package hasn't been opened yet, thus delivery hasn't been completely confirmed. So he'll wait here until the job is officially done. Upon hearing some noise, the huge young man lifts his head...

"What the..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:00 pm

"Look at little baby Kyte, trying to be a big boy." Jemmy's voice sounded from below Kyte. She would jump up to his level and land gracelessly beside him. She looked out at the chaos that was now claiming the streets of Gotham.

"This is quite the undertaking, little demon. What exactly are you planning here? You wouldn't happen to be after a certain artifact, would you?"

Jemmy was aware of the Devil Arms. They had power. A lot of power. If she ate such a thing, she might be able to regain some of her former glory...or perhaps nothing would happen. Either way, Jemmy was sure a Devil Arm would make for quite a nice snack. Just what was Kyte planning to do with it, though?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:32 am

Kyte noticed Nina in her fox form running next to him. Wide-eyed, he stopped for a second, picking her up.

Dammit, Nina! You're in a lot of danger here...

He frowned in concern, picking her up, and putting her in his pack. That way she could ride, and Kyte could keep a close eye on her. Running across a few more rooftops, he heard another familiar voice, turning in the air and landing, skidding backwards on his boots in demonic form as Jemmy made herself appear, having called him a baby teasingly. He raised an eyebrow at her as she continued to say he was quite daring, and asked what he was planning. She also asked if he was after the artifact.

So she knows about the Devil Arms...

Gee, how'd ya guess? Yeah, you haven't contacted me for a week or two, so I was getting bored. Plus, you contracted me to kill Titans. They'll no doubt interfere, and while I can't say I'd rather kill one than find Beowulf, doing both couldn't be a hassle.

So why're you here, Jemmy? Didn't take you as one for field work.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:25 am

As well as Toji, Meta had been sent to Gotham to stop this madness, but obviously he arrived a little bit later than the speedster, he showed his communicator to the police and they let him in. He looked around at the chaos, seeing Toji, a hero he didn`t recognize and... is that a Batarang? He focused on the task at hand, he saw two assassins charging at him with knifes, obviously mistaking him for an ordinary civilian, they slashed at him with the knifes and he ducked under them and broke their arms, they screamed in pain and Meta ran on in paper form, looking for more.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:13 am

Nina had pouted when Kyte picked her up and pretty much told her off for being there "I can handle myself you know, I'm not a child" she said as Kyte had put her in his pack, although appreciating the fact he was carrying her so she sighed a little and sat quietly in the pack "I just want to help you..." she muttered with a frown.

Nina then looked a little surprised when she saw Jemmy but stayed quiet as she and Kyte talked, not really wanting to get involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Police cars whip by the building, heading somewhere, Ten doesn't know. The sirens blare loudly and their lights flash as they race towards whatever their destination is. Four of them, and then, not long after, a SWAT van. Something must be going down.

However, instead of being concerned, the young man merely sits back down and leans back, stretching his arms over his head. Whatever is going on, it doesn't concern him, at least not yet. So why be worried about it?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Toji growled, knocking out another assassin."Enough of these idiots!!! Time to find the main perp!!! Officers, do your best!!!" He jumps out of the fight, kicking several thugs when he does so. He was eager to find Kyte and prove his strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:39 am

"Field work? No. I'm just here to observe really. And because I'm hungry. You see, Akunin, there's a hunger inside me that I just can't seem to get rid of. I lost a considerable amount of energy recently. Yes, your sorrow for my loss is appreciated. You of course understand that I would like to regain that power. And if eating a certain Devil Arm would help me accomplish that..." Jemmy looked right into Kyte's eyes. "I know that a good friend like you would give that to me."

Also, despite her many claims otherwise, Jemmy didn't really want to destroy the world. There was nothing to gain from that. Nearly destroying the world was another matter entirely, but Jemmy wasn't sure if Kyte would restrain himself if given the chance. Nor would he probably understand the greater plan. He might not have yet understood just how short eternity could be.

Jemmy eyed the fox that was in Kyte's pack. She wondered what had ever happened to that girl...Rico. Oh well, it wasn't of any of Jemmy's concern right now.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:02 pm

Jemmy said she was only here to observe, and said that she was hungry. She said she lost a considerable amount of energy, and said that she thought eating a Devil Arm would help her recovered that power. Kyte raised an eyebrow.

Do I sense a threatening tone? Certainly, friends don't need to speak to each other that way.

You see, I entered into a contract to work with you...but eating a Devil Arm is hindering me. In order to complete the arrangement, all of the items must be collected. If you eat one before they're all together, it ruins the entire thing. So I'll give you one...but I'll need to collect them, first. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Nina just hid in Kyte's pack, not wanting her to be seen by Jemmy 'great, now we've got some strong competition...but I HAVE to help Kyte become strong and powerful...then I can rule by his side' she thought before she gave a small sigh and nuzzled Kyte's back, pawing him and giving him a soft massage.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Dagger ducked behind cover as gunfire filled the air, he had a bruise on his right cheek and his knee was sore but he was uninjured otherwise, he waited until everyone was reloading and threw a knife, but these guys weren`t normal thugs, they were learning, they all separated as the knife hit, before the explosion took out 18 men, now only the guy who was hit with the knife before it exploded, two others who didn`t get away in time and a guy who tripped, were caught in the explosion. He threw a normal knife, it hit one in the brain, as soon as they realized it wouldn't explode they picked it up, Dagger went back behind cover, as he came out again and threw another knife it was intercepted in mid-air by his own knife thrown back at him. Dagger had an idea and threw another knife, they scattered from where it hit, waited a few seconds, then picked it up, the man who picked it up suddenly got a huge shock, he wailed in pain and then fell down unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Arms Saga chapter 1 (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next