Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Return to arms (open) Vote_lcapReturn to arms (open) Voting_barReturn to arms (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Return to arms (open) Vote_lcapReturn to arms (open) Voting_barReturn to arms (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Return to arms (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Return to arms (open) Empty
PostSubject: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:28 pm

A group of thieves cut a hole into the skylight of a simple store that had many kinds of clothes and school wear. This store had just had a big blow out sale and had gained a large amount of money in profit and these thieves have decided they deserved this money more than the owner and anything else they could bag.

"Hey guys look at these combat boots aren't they so cool!" a female robber said hugging and showing off the boots the others rolling their eyes "Yeah what ever just put them in one of those backpacks" one said tossing one at the girls face making her look angry but she froze when a hand was put on her shoulder.

"Don't let them get to you I honestly love them if I was still a thief I'd so come and steal those myself but I'm not so i'd suggest all of you put your things back now." One pulled out a gun and shot at Jenny and jenny put up a force field lowering it afterwards and the female robber ran over to her group of friends as Jenny made her mini scythes into her big one. "I'll take that as a no and since it's what i hope is your first offense I'll go easy on you" She then got into a fighting pose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:41 am

The robbers paused for a second, then took off in different directions. One wearing a ski-mask jumped for the widow. A boy named JaK Sage was part of this group. He was the only one not carrying a piece. Why was he there? Because he had gotten in with the wrong crowd. "Oh @$%#, oh #!$@, oh ^%*" The boy yelled as he ran. He had just witnessed that girl block bullets. He wasn't trying to do anytime and he sure wasn't gonna fight one of those titan people.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:35 am

Jenny quickly chased then down spinning her scythe around her body to build up momentum and swung her scythe at two of them. She made sure only the metal bar of the scythe hit them while the curved blade just stuck there to hold them there as the momentum made them stick to the blades corner and the bar as she swung it. She used it to scoop up half of them then sent an energy pulse threw her scythe changing it to it's tinnier form letting the thieves fly and crash into their teammates the force of the crash knocking them out.

Jenny looked out the window seeing as one got away and took note of the direction he ran. Jenny noticed the cops were already on their way. "Wow the cops are getting better at efficiency." She looked to the knocked out group. "Hope you guys learn a lesson and stop stealing if not i'll be there to try and help you off this path again sleep tight!" She knew they couldn't hear her but she decided why not. She put her scythes away as she jumped out the window starting to fly after the one that got away. As she neared closer at a point where he could hear her. "Hey I know you're scared but I promise if you stop running I wont hurt you i just want to have a word with you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:11 pm

"Aw $&#@ she can fly!?" The boy yelled aloud as he looked for an exit - a fire escape - anything that would help him get away from her. What came into view first was a construction zone that said WARNING HAZARDOUS on the sign outside of it. JaK was actually hoping she'd see the sign to and not follow after him. There was a barbwire gate, but JaK saw a way around it.

The boy ran up a parked car and then leaped onto the top of the city bus beside it that was making it's final drop off of the night by using the bike attached to back of it for a quick jump off. After running the length of the bus he bounded over the barbwire fence like a professional sprinter and rolled as he hit the ground. "Whoa, what the hell happened here?"

The first thing JaK noticed upon landing in this area was that it wasn't abandoned. There were at least 10 or so security guards who all had their flashlights pointed at JaK. "Hey YOU! What're you doing here." The security guards pointed their guns. JaK raised his hands and removed his mask. He couldn't get arrested, they'd find out he had a record back in Gotham, but getting shot wasn't a good alternative.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Jenny saw the sign and blinked when she saw Him go in anyways. 'Dang this kid really wants to get away from me.' She followed him as she saw the security guards aiming guns at him. She quickly landed and looked embarrassed. "Sorry boys I was chasing him and I accidentally lead him in here but thanks for the help I'll take him to jail now and get him off your hands." She took his hand in hers leading him off to the exit there was no way she could block all those bullets.

She hand a guard open a door to let them exit and she lead him out of hearing distance where she sighed her ears drooping. "That was close... so let me guess got into the wrong crowd?" she asked him casually showing no intent to attack him at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:36 pm

"Whatever, you ^$%#" JaK said as he walked beside her not even looking at the girl. He had been caught and she had saved him from being reigned by bullets. However, there was the issue of what they had just seen. "So you're some kinda hero..right?" JaK notioned back to the guards that opened the door. "Don't you find it a bit weird that there's a bunch guards, not wearing hazzmat suits inside an area clearly labeled hazourdous."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Jenny bblinked and looked at him with narrowed eyes "Hey I just saved your @$%# and letting you off scott free after breaking and entering and attempt at robbery so if anything you should be saying thanks not calling me that." she silently walked with him her ears pointed down she looked mad but listened to him and looked to him.

"Yeah I do and I'm going to check it out after I bring you back to where ever the hell you live so the cops don't find you and take you in. And note I'm letting you get off scott free and taking you home in hopes the though of almost being sent to jail will get you off of the crime life." She said bluntly, this guy seemed jerky but she hoped that he wasn't and was just having a bad night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:01 pm

"Aww that's a load of crap. Lets just go check it out now." JaK said yanking his hand from her arm. "You wouldn't have even found out about it if it wasn't for me man." JaK pointed a finger at her. "I mean look. I don't even know those guys back there. They promised me some info. if I picked the locks for em, that's all. Now I wanna know what's going on back there just as much as you do."

He made his case that he wasn't a super-thief like that, so there was no need for a crime doesn't pay speech. "I'm not gonna throw blows with security officers, just let me be your lookout. I'm pretty sure you're not a cop and not a Titan either." JaK hadn't seen any indicator on her, so far, but really he was fishing. "I don't like being in debted, so let me help you out. If something shady is going on we can bust these guys."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:15 pm

She looked at him for a long time before speaking. "You're right and thank you, if you tell me what info you are looking for I'd be glad to help you out." she sighed her ears pointing back up. "I wasn't doubting you for all I knew you were just some teen but if you think you can handle this... Fine but if you get hurt I'm gonna give you the biggest and so annoying I told you so that you'd wished you never tagged along. And no I'm not a cop but I was a Titan for a good while but I decided to leave the team thank you very much."

Nothing she said sounded to serious almost like she was joking around a little but still a bit serious as she looked over to the building before adding in. "And you know if you would have just told me what and why you were over there with those guys I wouldn't have chased you down, but I get it most heroes these days just attack and jail people they don't try and talk it out first to try and see if the individual needed help. I wish they did though." She looked the building over "It might be best if we just go in together rather than one of us sticking behind. We don't know whats in there who knows i might need back up but what do you think uh... what was your name?" she asked looking over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:27 pm

"You sure do talk a lot." JaK said already a few yards away from heading towards the gate. Comically, he had walked ahead while she was explaining that she was a Titan. "My name is JaK, and well need a distraction first." He looked around the area and saw a some pips all tied together and stacked on a vehicle. "You got any other cool powers that could knock those down, gabby?" He teased her to express he thought Jenifer gabbed on and on.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Jenny blinked when she realized he was already off as she was talking and blushed under her mask speaking in her southern accent following. "Y-yeah I know I do that a lot sorry..." She realized she was talking in her normal accent and cleared her throat to stop. She looked over to the pips and nodded. "Yeah and nice nick name but if you get bored of it my code name is Energy Warrior." He was a pretty funny guy and she liked that about him. Her eyes and hand glowed as she shot a quick energy bolt out at them knocking them all down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:41 pm

JaK jumped in shock as they all came crashing down. "Energy Warrior. Well I see how that one came about." As the pipes fell JaK stood in front of her with his arms folded. She needed to carry him over the gate, but he didn't want to ask her. The security seemed to have moved towards the pipes as JaK planned. "You can call me Sage as a codename."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:53 pm

She nodded "Yeah I was gonna go with Energy Knight but I didn't really look the part for knight so I went with warrior."She stared at him for a moment before catching on and started to fly and tried picking him up but he'd barely budge and she'd stop and pant. "How much do you eat?" She took off her  scythes and laptop sliding them under the super tiny gap in between the gate and the ground and took a deep breath. She tried again moving super slowly over the gate having great troubles and when they were a few feet from the ground her flight suddenly stopped unable to carry his weight anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:57 pm

"STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC!" JaK yelled very insulted in a comically way. "I workout a lot. Not to brag."

JaK was finally placed on the ground and ran for cover. "Ok, so I think we should split up for a bit and look for what they're hiding here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Jenny face planted the groan groaning out "Then tell you muscles to lose some weight." She slowly got up and grabbed her stuff re equipping them and hid with Jak. She nodded once "Okay and here." She handed him a poorly put together communicator. "I know before you say a word it looks like something to throw out in the trash but it's not done but it can communicate with this one that i'm also working on." she said showing him. "Be careful Sage."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to arms (open)   Return to arms (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to arms (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next