Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Vote_lcapDevil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Voting_barDevil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Vote_lcapDevil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Voting_barDevil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:39 am

Terry sat in his room, thinking. The transmission yesterday had been mysterious. Kyte Uchiha. Aeon had a file on him collected from all of his previous encounters with the Titans. It seemed he and Ben had quite a history, for he had encountered Ben the most. Not much was known about him as of late, but the files indicated he had a sword that could absorb energy and put it out in any way he wished. The file also classified him as a demon. Terry knew nothing about demons; he had doubted their very existence. Apparently, they did, indeed, exist.

After reading up more on Kyte, Terry got up, putting his mask back on, and exited his room. The Batcave was still under construction, and Terry had no idea when it was going to be finished.

He made his way towards Ben and Julie's room, and knocked on the door.

Ben? You in there?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:59 am

Meta saw Terry knock on Ben`s door, he didn`t really have any interest in Terry, or whatever it could be he wanted, but he had nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Terry noticed Metamorphi was watching him, so he smiled a bit and waved.

Hey, Meta. What're you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:49 pm

(OOC: Short post for the win)

Nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Ben walked down the hallway with chili fries in his hand.

"Huh? what's up you two? Hope were not having some kind of chili fry intervention for me, because I'm telling you two now I'm an addict and I don't care what any of you say I'll eat these even after I die of artery heart failure. *takes a bite*"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Terry blinked at Ben's small speech about chili fries, saying he was addicted and that nothing was ever going to stop him from eating them. Terry laughed a bit, but it was fake, for the most part. Yes, it was a bit funny, but he had more important things in mind.

No, not really worried about your "addiction"...I'm more worried about this.

He opened a cell phone and played the video from the day before about Kyte Uchiha, announcing to the world that he was about to take it over.

Look, call me overreacting, but hasn't this guy caused quite a problem for your team in the past? I mean, the entire team was able to hold him off, I read that much...but you guys were never able to capture him. Doesn't this concern you a bit?

I know you two have quite a history. The first recorded encounter with him was with you, and you two have been in a basic rivalry with him ever since. You've never been able to find him or get any leads.

So are you honestly telling me you're just going to jump right in without making some kind of plan? Or did I just miss a meeting?

Terry crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes. He knew he might be acting a little too nosy and interrogative, but that was what Bruce taught him to be. He had to take this seriously, especially since he didn't have Bruce on the other line anymore to tell him what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:53 pm

"Hm. Ktye...Ehh, I wouldn't say don't take him seriously. He probably is, but I'm not too worried. He's not the toughest guy I've had to take down and that's why he's still around. Trust me, if he was a world conqueror I would've stopped at nothing to completely and utterly destroy him by now with no remorse or mercy."

As Ben said this he pondered the probability of Kyte actually pulling it off and to be honest it seemed like a bluff, but not one they should just let go without investigation. His tone dictated he was willing to kill; something he wasn't willing to do in the past, but as Ben increased in age his maturity did as well. Ben 10,000 his future self destroyed Vilgax in their battle by ripping him into pieces. So every year it was safe to say Ben was getting closer to that point.

"Wouldn't hurt to look into though, if he's found a way to get stronger than shutting him down before people get killed would be a good idea. But, don't worry, if he's serious about his claims then the next encounter shown on record will be our last."

Ben said holding up the omnitrix with his other hand as if to say if Kyte's really serious then Ben will get just as serious. No more playing games, no more cat and mouse. Ben's gotten stronger as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 am

Ben said they shouldn't trash it as a joke, but that Kyte wasn't the one of the toughest guys he ever had to take out. He also said that if Kyte did pull it off, that he wouldn't show any mercy. Terry narrowed his eyes, not saying anything, sure that Ben meant something else.

Ben cleared it up for him, however, saying they should stop Kyte if he was going to become more powerful, but that if Kyte were serious, he would end him. That didn't usually mean hospitalization...which was still a big issue in terms of crime fighting, but definitely an alternative.

Ben, I'm not lecturing you, but you know we can't do that. Killing Kyte would make you no better than him.

If you don't think he's serious, fine. I was just worried that we weren't warming up for him in case he was.

If that was all Ben had to say, Terry would turn towards the simulation chambers, knowing he had some warming up to do.

OOC: Didn't mean for this to be too long. I just wanted to do this to address concerns over the situation within the Titans. Show how seriously they were taking him, etc. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 am

Terry's words would have sound resolve in Ben's head for the rest of the evening, but overall he was solid in his conviction. He always gave the benefit of the doubt, but with Kyte. It was for real. If he turned out to be a threat to too many people, Ben would put him away if he had to. He was too cunning and too lethal/dangerous otherwise. Toji, Grace, Scope, Julie...All might've died by his hand if Ben hadn't intervened... What happens when he's not there to step in and save the day.

"Not...Happening." *clenches fist*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)   Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Arms Saga chapter 0.5 (Ben) (Titans)
Page 1 of 1