Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Voting_barEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Voting_barEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)

Go down 
+4
Bow
Energy
Hellbreaker
Emmz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:34 pm

hotwire looked out his window to the sky. If only he could be a hero like he wanted to be... at least to some girl. He wished that someday he could be some girls knight in shing armor.

So yes, I’d be a hero
and if my wish was granted
life would be enchanted,
or so the stories say.

Of course I’d be a hero,
and I would scale a tower
to save a hot-house flower,
and carry her away.

But standing guard
would be a beast.
I’d somehow overwhelm it.
I’d get the girl.
I’d take a breath,
and I’d remove my helmet.

We’d stand and stare.
We’d speak of love.
We’d feel the stars ascending.
We’d share a kiss.
I’d find my destiny.
I’d have a hero’s ending.
A perfect happy ending.
That’s how it would be:
A big bright beautiful world…
but not for me.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Bow smiled as they spun around and heard the music fill the air as Mark began singing his sweet melody. She blushed as he sang about her and looked down at herself until he touched her cheek. A smile spread across her face as he blew her a kiss. As soon as it became a frame, it was her turn to sing her part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duKLY7Aq5NI

"Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be"

She flew right to him and reached down, bringing up her hand in his as she sang and then looked into his eyes, pressing their hands against her cheek gently.

"And i'm joining up the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me"

She let go of his hand and touched the few freckles that were on his face lightly. She giggled as the chorus started and they sang together.

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if i do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

The adoring smile on Bow's face really did make her eyes crinkle and she created a small blue sign that said "Happy V-Day" in her hands and made it unfold like origami to recreate into a heart. "If you want... Mine belongs to you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am

OT: gotta switch again. xD

Mark didn't even respond, instead he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close while he showed visuals of her in blue captions like a highlight reel extending from his mind of memories he had through the ring. However, his smirk and smile told that he of course wanted nothing more.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice tape
You never want to know how much weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me."
A scene of her singing on a microphone nervously appeared on the first verse, then one of her refusing to eat a greasy burger as she seemed to be trying to watch her figure, only to have Mark rub it on her face giving her a ketchup/mustard mustache appeared while he laughed, and finally an image of her jumping up and down to fit her slender, but still rather curvy body-frame into a pair of skinny jeans was shown along with a final image of Mark proposing to her ending the reel. However, as the reel came to an end the ring presented to her in the fake memory flew off her finger as the blue version of Bow faded away and landed on her real finger just as Mark finished his line. All the while he gently rubbed her shoulders with both hands while singing into her ear from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Toji grinned happily as Miley kisses him.Stepping back, he raises his arms with joy, and starts singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J4YGkFo514

"I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all of my dreams

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
I'm in love, and I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried
No not if I tried

I thought love was more or less a giving thing
Seems the more I gave the less I got
What's the use in tryin'
All you get is pain
When I needed sunshine I got rain

I'm in love and I'm a believer
Not if I tried

Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all of my dreams
What's the use of trying
All you get is pain
When I wanted sunshine I got rain

I'm in love and I'm a believer
No not if I tried
Not if I tried, no
'Cause I'm a believer
Yes I'm a believer!!!!"

The halfling hugs Miley."I love you, Miley. And I always will."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Miley smiles as she hugs Toji.

"I always will to but...... why are we singing?"

Miley says just now ignologing the fact they were singing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3