Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDigital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Voting_barDigital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDigital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Voting_barDigital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Digital diamond caper.(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:15 am

Hotwire tried to move his feet, but found himself unable to move them.

"N-no..."

He looked around... something... anything to help.

He saw it... some sort of hedge-clipper... a long rod with some motorized device on the end. It would do perfectly. Her back was turned... not smart.

The clipper would float, not turn on, but float. It would zip at nix. Using his high-powered computational skills, he calculated just how to throw it. The rod would go right through one of the holes on the handle to her key, and catch on the motor. He would then pull the rod straight out, bringing the key with it. The rod would plop down right at his slag-feet. Hotwire bent over and grabbed the key up. He now had the ace.

"I'd say I do..."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:59 pm

She really did have to wonder why he didn't simply get out of his shoes if he really wanted to stop her. Maybe he had finally figured out how hopeless it was to fight her. It was hopeless for him at least. She tightened her grip on the diamonds she had just stolen. She began thinking of what other things she could make with them, perhaps some focusing lenses or some storage devices. She could always make some more computers to sell to buy some materials. She could steal things but buying them always was easier.

She kept walking away until she heard a whistling in the air and then a sharp tug on her waist. It didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened. She immediately brought out her pistol and and shot the object in midair, sending her key flying up into the air. She then immediately fired 3 more shots at his feet, waist and neck. "You went and made it personal Hotwire." all the shots would explode upon approaching his skin. "So I'm afraid I won't hold back any more." Nix then picked up her key and twirled it around her finger. "This'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:51 pm

"And I can only agree. My fun." He smirked

He looked over to an appliance store and held his hand. A microwave would come crashing through the glass and smash past nixs head, hopefully throwing her off a bit. The microwave would dissasemble, and reassemble with his mini-laser which he floated from his belt.

He held the small soldering iron type device, and pointed it at the slag. It melted in seconds, freeing hotwire.

"That's hot." He said.

"Hope your processors can withstand temperature of 1,200 Kelvin." He would point the gadget straight at nix's leg and press the button. The only physical sign of heating up would be a red glow bathing nix's upper leg.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Nix merely smiled as the boy put together his little toy. She would let him have his fun. After all this seemed like it my pretty impressive, for a human at least. She could live and at least let him feel like he stood a chance for a second. She could have always pulled out her sonic screwdriver and ended it right there but she was saving that for just in case he really made her mad. She always made sure she had a trump card. Usually it was just teleporting away but she really felt like winning this match up, if only to embarrass her enemy.

"Re-think your plan Hotwire, you're shooting microwaves." she smirked and laughed even as he pointed it at her. [color=white]"I'm made of metal she was completely fine as the microwaves hit, although it stood to reason that somewhere inside the building was being hit by the waves, or maybe everywhere was being hit by just a little bit. "I suggest amping the wavelength a good bit, or maybe dropping it. If you want heat though you should probably go for infrared." she scolded him mocklingly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:08 am

Hotwire smiled.

"Thanks for the advice.

The color on the device would adjust, fluctuating to be powered mainly by the laser lance, with a boost from the microwave. He would point at her feet, and fire again.

"Let's see how you like slag for feet. Trust me... it's not fun."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:53 pm

"Much better!" she said. Nix then jumped a good twenty feet to the side and began the battle again, making sure to keep herself moving. "You still don't get it do you Hotwire." She fired two bolts at his feet which would explode against the ground and kick up a ton of dust and rubble to obscure the boy's view, not to mention heavily limit the range of the laser until it fell. it also let her stay still "You can't beat me, your silly little team probably couldn't do it either. I could paralyze you at any moment, teleport away from here too. Why are you fighting the inevitable!?"

She then centered a shot as the dust in the area started to settle. She could now see Hotwire as an outline, he could probably see the same by her estimates. She stood centered a shot, "Think fast!" she fired another blast towards his stomach. "Your ranged combat seems to be a bit rusty and aren't you supposed to be a genius? Is this what genius means on earth? I must say I'm dissappointed...."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Hotwire sighed. This was getting redundant.

"Then just do it already. Just finish me off."

"Actually, you just made my ranged combat far superlative by comparison." Hotwire yelled. His vision shifted. All technology around him appeared in orange... including nix. Seems his time dead allowed him a similar view of the world, and as sissel taught him, there's no such thing as darkness when you're dead.

He decided to plant a finishing blow in her self esteem.

"And anyways... if you can beat me so easily... why am I still conscious?"

He fired a few lazer bolts at her.

Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 pm

"You wish I'd finish so soon."

She stood confidently she knew she could beat him and was still sure of her chances. She was so sure she didn't even need to try to calculate it. She was confident the only way for Hotwire to win was by revealing some massive new power or someone else showing up, even then the odds were slim. "Fine though, if you're so impatient, then lets end this."

She was hit by one of Hotwire's lasers but didn't react strongly. "Good night." She pointed her sonic screwdriver with the intent of grounding Hotwire for a few hours or so. "Next time you get in my way I will try to kill you Hotwire." she paused "Haha, try, that's funny." Nix would then seem to simply disappear from the spot, blinking out of existence.

She had teleported back to the hive, leaving no trace that she had been there.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:04 am

"Wait! No!" He yelled. A flash of light, and she was gone. Hotwire stood there for a second, then looked down at his watch.

No time had passed.

"But her screwdriver..." Hotwire tried to figure out. He looked up and slapped his forehead.

"The powers of the dead! They gave my powers a boost, and must be what are protecting me from her screwdriver."

Hotwire began walking out, looking down.

"Nix is right... she could have killed me at any time she wanted..."

Hotwire felt rather dejected, but shrugged it off, and started thinking about what nix might do with such a computer, so he could figure her next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital diamond caper.(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2