Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Digital diamond caper.(open) Vote_lcapDigital diamond caper.(open) Voting_barDigital diamond caper.(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Digital diamond caper.(open) Vote_lcapDigital diamond caper.(open) Voting_barDigital diamond caper.(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Digital diamond caper.(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Digital diamond caper.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:29 pm

The city was crawling with heroes. Both titans and freelance. It made any plan almost impossible to execute perfectly. She had finally decided that it might be more efficient to have no plan at all when she was going to do anything that could be thought of as a crime. Heroes just seemed to pop up out of no where, through the cracks like cockroaches. It was almost madness! Then again they were technically the ones keeping order on this silly little planet, or at least in this city. It might be even worse if they weren't around, villains would be fighting villains or something, dog eat dog type stuff. Not that that didn't already happen anyways.

She needed a diamond. Not even a clear diamond, actually a clear diamond would work horribly for her own purposes. She wanted to make a computer, a quantum computer. Something to help her decode a small silvery device she had recently...acquired from a local museum. It wasn't like they were ever going to figure out, then again, it wasn't like Nix was going to sit around and figure out the code of the object, it was almost her exact level of intellect.

She would instead make something to do it for her, it would take longer. That was worth it though, because she could do other things in the mean time. The average time wasted would actually turn out to be much less this way. She would be able to unlock whatever secrets that thing had and then continue on her way like nothing happened...unless what it held was as important as she thought it was, as if she could even be wrong.

Nix had walked all the way from shore to this mall and was now simply standing in front of a jewelry store without encountering anything but stares. The people of this city knew when something was up and a robot girl walking around? It sparked suspicion. Strangely no one had been called, not yet anyways, so Nix was able to walk into the store without any problems and pick out a nice diamond with just the right amount of flaws(the right amount being 'as many as possible as long as they're in roughly the right spots'. Which wasn't all too hard, it was cheap....course she didn't have any money so that didn't matter, she took her sonic screwdriver and ,with a single buzz, shattered all the glass in the store, not to mention the cubic zirconium.

She quickly took her Diamond and a few others for later use. Then began to make a run for it, not exactly her fanciest work, but she wasn't going to have a plan just so it could be spoiled by some young human.

She skidded to a stop, both her pistol and screwdriver out as she was confronted, about half way out of the mall. She stood straight and raised her pistol at them while taking a side ways stance to minimize their view of her body. "Girls best friend I hear." she nodded towards the small bag of diamond tied to a loose rope that hung around her waist with her key on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 pm

"Ya know... they have rules against shoplifting."

Hotwire heard about the disc theft a few days before. And while it had taken Nix a couple of days to plan the heist, and she knew exactly what she wanted. Hotwire had to take those days to figure out what she was after, but knew exactly where she was going to strike.

"Don't I recognize you... I think I met you somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:08 pm

"Who needs rules?"

Not her, that's who. They were just limits on how much fun she could have at a time. Nix hated the earthling laws. Well, technically speaking they weren't earthling laws. They were the laws of this stupid city in this stupid state in this stupid country that was on this stupid planet. At least the planet was...okay though. Meaning that it wasn't the worst heap of dirt that she had ever found herself on. It was...civilized, mostly anyways. It had some convenient modes of transportation and communication. Not as good as teleportation or anything, but it was decent. It was quick enough as long as she was in the same country as where she wanted to go or talk to.

She was about to simply shoot this newcomer and be done with it, but then she thought she recognized something about him. Yes!! Nix had seen this person before, "What was your name again?" she said, tapping the side of her head "Well, either way, I'm gonna need you to move." she raised her gun and sonic screwdriver, pointing it at Hotwire. "You're gonna cause more trouble and costs than letting me go would ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:47 pm

"Hotwire. The mechanical marvel... the electronic Einstein... ring any bells?" He said leaning against the wall.

"Oh yeah... The chick with the crazy screwdriver. I remember now."

He looked around at the building. It all slowed as he analyzed the electronics before him. He saw the electrical wiring in the floor. He held out his hand. The floor tiles around nix would rumble a little, before select one would crack open, and strong bunches of wiring would shoot up from the ground and attempt to entangle nix.

"I've learned some new tech tricks..."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:57 pm

"Yeah, not sure why you'd name yourself after a lie and an idiot thought, it's unbecoming." she smiled. This fool really thought he was smart didn't he? Well if he continued on the way he was going Nix would have to take him out. Not in a romantic way either, more of a extremely quick, possibly violent and sudden end. She wouldn't draw it out of course, that would just be cruel. Of course she also couldn't let him stop her, she could probably just injure him, severely. That sounded good, course then she would have to deal with him again in the future.

"You don't hold a grudge right?"

She laughed. This should be fun. "You should remember me. I could have torn you apart at the seams if I remember, it was pretty hilarious. Sorry 'bout that." she laughed, it was high pitched and unearthly to an extent, it sorta sounded like it was some laughing with metallic ringing mixed in. Of course she wasn't from earth so perhaps that made sense. She hopped back as the wires came up through the ground and fired two shots. One would explode just in front of the wires, blowing them apart. The second blast would carry right on through and explode at Hotwire's feet.

"New tricks, just as effective as the old tricks I see." she smiled at the boy. "That is to say, not effective at all, why did you bother coming here?" she slowly walked to the side, in a wide circle around Hotwire. "You don't really understand do you? I trump you." she whipped her pistol up to a shooting position again and fired three bolts at Hotwire in quick succession while running towards him with inhuman speed and sending a flying roundhouse kick straight towards his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Hotwire was launched backwards. As he went back, his brain went into overdrive. Everything slowed. As the kick came inwards, hotwire would swerve, and grab her by the foot, then try to throw off her balance.

"Yeah... only when you're controlling my boy with that screwdriver. Whatever is powering you... my processors faster." He assured her. He wanted to push her buttons.

Even if she was a robot, she had emotions for sure. And anything with emotions had one thing in common:Rage tends to stupid up the mind.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Nix quickly put down a foot to regain her balance. "So you think they're faster, you don't see half of what I see." she pointed her pistol at him now that they were close range. "Just like I see that you have horrible ideas." if it wasn't for her success she might be a bit irked, but the gun would fire psychically no matter what. She had seen his new powers. She was betting he was able to move her pistol without touching it. Too bad if there was the slightest movement in her hand she was ready to blow him away on a whim.

"So how do we settle this?...I could just kill you, that is the simple option." she smiled. "I like to be a bit nicer than that though. I ask you to kindly let go of my leg...slowly" On the last word her face became much less friendly, darkening quickly. She held that look for a while, her eyes like steel, funny considering none of that was in her.

She then quickly regained her smile. "They're just diamonds you know, nothing special. I'm sure no one would blame you for running like a smart little boy." Wonder how he liked his own strategy used on him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:36 pm

"And just let you do whatever you want with that disc you stole? Not a chance.

Hotwire was willing to bet that gun was pressure sensitive. The slightest movement would cause it to fire... which would be bad.

Hotwire's eyes glowed as his powers reviewed the entire gun. He soon found what appeared to be the power source, a green circle visible on the side. As his eyes flashed, the circle would dim, indicating it had lost power. The barrel of the weapon would begin to fall apart at the electrical seams. All without effecting her hand.

"How about them apples?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:49 am

"You know about my little artifact? Well it's not even a disc but whatever. I wouldn't expect that kid, Ben was it, to remember what it was. He seemed like an idiot anyways. With that watch-y thing of his." She smirked. He obviously had no idea what he was messing with. She had no doubt that there would be no issue here.

Maybe a slight issue, if he kept turning her gun off this might take ,slightly, longer. She frowned at him. [color=white]"Not. Cool."[color] She looked at her gun. "That's real neat and all buuuut," she pointed her screwdriver at the pistol and the small light on the side whirred back to life with a high whining sound as she smiled and fired just behind Hotwire's feet and then jumped up and kicked at his shoulder, planning on the explosion behind him to keep him from retreating.

"It's not like it's gonna lose any parts ya know? It's a solid piece." she then fired twice more at him. "You'll need to do way better than that Hotwire~."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:05 am

Hotwire jumped in reaction to the laser bolt hitting near his foot, and he recoiled at the second shot hitting behind him

He could keep shutting down the gun all he wanted... but while she had that screwdriver, this fight was going to go nowhere fast. He needed to play his cards... or in this case make a gamble. This girl had some real heavy duty technology... but hotwire had some tricks of his own that she might not have been familiar with.

“You know you can’t beat me without cheating… that little screwdriver is the only thing you have against me sister… and to be honest… it doesn’t really scare me.”

Hotwire said, trying to provoke her into doing something hasty… if he could get at that key on her back… this battle would be over. And if he could disarm her… all the easier.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Nix smiled, he was trying to make her mad? Cute, but she didn't consider him a threat. Given the last time they met she didn't really have any reason to. She just needed to convince him that he stood a chance. Given his intelligence that should be easy enough. Not being over confident was hard for her. It was so easy when she was facing someone who was similar to her, just...not as smart. She had this all planned out in her head, she wouldn't let him get to her. She wouldn't do anything too rash. She had to keep up appearances after all.

"So you must remember last time vividly then?" it had been a fun meeting. She hadn't expected her screwdriver to have such a drastic effect on him back then. She had only been on earth for a short time back then. Now she knew more about how human technology worked, how primitive most of it was, how more advanced he was than most and, most importantly, how she still knew she could out smart him. "What's that saying you have here on earth?" she said innocently, "All's fair in love and war."

She walked to the side nonchalantly. "And if my screwdriver doesn't scare you, you obviously won't mind this." she pointed her screwdriver at the ceiling and, after loosening a few bolts in a few milliseconds she sent a steel I beam crashing down onto Hotwire. "You probably should be scared of it by the way." She then sat down and added "You should at the very least be scared of me."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:19 pm

As the beam came crumbling down, hotwire's mind shifted once more into overdrive.

As the beam was close to him, he swiftly grabbed the side and forced himself out of the way.

"Well I'm not... and you for some reason think you can beat me without using it to control me."

He saw the gun as one solid piece of technology... and hotwire knew what he could do with that.

"And so to even the playing field a little, I think I'll use some of your technology... see how I like it." He said holding his hand out.

Nix would feel an extreme force grab the gun... as in the force of five killer crocs trying to rip it from her hand. If she didn't let go... her arm probably would. As soon as she would hopefully let go, the gun would zip over to hotwire, slow down, and harmlessly fall into his grip.

"Always wanted to try that."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 pm

He dodged the beam? Maybe he would actually put up a fight this time. Given that she didn't use her screwdriver on him right away. "I have a good reason for thinking I can beat you with out it, because I can." As he lifted his hand she activated her energy cycling. Her body immediately froze in place, becoming an immovable object. Hotwire would find his hands empty...or full of air if you wanted to be optimistic. Nix didn't.

As she stood statue still for a few moments with a coy smile on her face she made no sound. Then, out of the blue, she slowly took a few steps forward. This quickened to a regular pace. Finally when she was near Hotwire, still smiling. Her body blurred in a streaking white arc to behind Hotwire. She then gave a quick jab to the point between his shoulders and then kicked into the small of his back, trying to send him sprawling and in the middle of the speed cycle turned it off.

"I still my ace and so far it doesn't look like I'll even need it." she smiled and then fired two more shots of solidified at his feet, letting them explode there. She had decided to keep him on his toes and perhaps unable to concentrate. At the very least she would give him a few burns and bruises while she was at it. She needed to get going soon though, she was considering ending this little scirmish with the screwdriver in the next few minutes if she couldn't end it without by then.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:52 am

She came straight at him, punches flurrying. Fortunately for him, his mind could work as fast as her body could move. Every time she went in for a hit, hotwire's metal plated arm would block it. Her final punch however knocked him back.

Then cam the worst part. The metal around his feet turned to slag, melting him in place.

"Just great..."

He couldn't move... this was bad.

"I can still stop you... I have my powers as well." AS he spoke, the bolts holding a vending machine in place would pop. So silently though that nix wouldn't notice.

She would probably come back with some snide comment.

"Yeah... and you're so concerned with getting in another snappy insult that you don't even realize I'm just distracting you."

At that, she would feel a large vending machine crash into her, hopefully pinning her to the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Okay, so maybe she was just a bit predictable in terms of being proud and snappy. Who could blame her though? She had plenty to be proud of and the intelligence to be snappy, quipping at every chance she got. "Oh yeah; your powers are just terrifying." her laugh ran out again "In case you couldn't figure it out, that was sarcasm. I know it's hard for the mentally challenged to figure stuff like that out."

That ought to rule him up a bit.

She smiled at his pinned feet.

"Well, it doesn't look like you'll be going anywhere." she paused and put her hands on her hips. "I might as well get going." she started to leave but was stopped by Hotwire's attack. She had been tuning him out. He was beneath her notice e now that he wasn't directly connected to her. He wasn't until that last attack anyways. "That was a mistake." she said bitterly before scooting out from under it, slowly.

Nix brushed herself off while glaring at Hotwire. "next time you won't be so fortunate. I'm going to leave now. If you try to stop me ever again I will kill you." her eyes were like steel and her voice a mixture of ice and poison. That had been embarrassing, disrespectful. After slaving away on that ship for so long nothing bothered her more than disrespect. She was livid, but would be merciful...in a cruel way. She hoped this really shook him. "I would love to kill you now, but I'm convinced that you will never be a real threat. You don't have what it takes." and with that she began to take her leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital diamond caper.(open)   Digital diamond caper.(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital diamond caper.(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next