Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Vote_lcapThe Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Voting_barThe Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Vote_lcapThe Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Voting_barThe Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 pm

[Ok I know it seems similar to The Amythest Angel but I don't plan on the idea getting very violent, more funny or calm if anything]

A brown haired girl sat in the security camera office of the museum, watching the screens boredly "well its better than nothing I guess, at least I'm getting paid" she muttered to herself 'and who wouldn't want to hire a teenage girl with angelic and demonic powers as a night guard' said a voice in her head as it seemingly rolled it's eyes 'don't be harsh with her again Ellenia, would you rather us be roaming the streets again?' said another voice "please don't argue again you two, I'm already tired, I don't need a headache too" muttered the girl as she tilted the security guard cap over her eyes.

Meanwhile on the roof.

"Ok Shou we need to get this right, once we steal this diamond thing we can sell it to the black market then we'll be rich, and I'll be able to buy you that cat food you want" said a black haired girl dressed in a punk style ballet outfit as her black cat just looked at her blankly as if to doubt the success of this mission "you keep watch for me ok? And let me know if the fuzz arrive" she said as the cat simply face-pawed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Tim had been waiting for something to happen, someone to try picking a pocket in front of him. He'd fallen asleep leaning in a corner. His invisibility power had been active at the time. He woke up in the darkness of the closed museum and sighed, so much for making sure nothing happened.

Tim began wandering invisible since he knew they'd have security and he didn't feel like going to jail. He stopped and looked at the huge diamond and thought about how it must be a fake. No one would show the real thing and then not put it in a vault.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Annie just rested her eyes, not thinking anyone would bother trying to break in tonight, trying to ignore the bickering voices in her head, starting to get hungry and starting to wonder if the vending machines would still work.

"Ok Shou lets go" said Ayumu as she tried to pry open the window with her fingers "ok attempt two" she said before placing a hand to the window "uhh...ok how will this work..." she said, not really knowing what to do next as the window started to freeze up before she wiggled the window, her hand stuck to the window, trying to get the window out from the frame, freezing the edge of the frame them smashing the ice with a brick which damaged the wood holding onto the window glass, slowly lifting the window out of the frame and placing it on the roof next to her "ok Shou be careful" she said as the cat stared at her 'you're the one going on this stupid attempt' he seemed to say to her as she picked up her bag and dropped through the window, landing on her feet....then falling back onto her butt before she quietly and slowly stood up then ran into the darkness to hide from the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Tim heard the soft thump and moved toward the noise his hand moved to his sword and drew it slowly, there was the sound of metal scraping stone as he pulled it from the self sharpening sheathe. He looked around for the source staying as quiet as he could. He would need his first strike to count or he could die in combat with a real meta-human. Tim stayed near the diamond figuring that's what they were after. Not finding anyone he went back to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Ayumu stayed in the shadows as she heard the noise of metal scraping stone but saw nothing which freaked her out 'ok, so they have ghosts as security guards now then, maybe this was a bad idea' she thought, waiting till the "ghost" seemed to have gone before she walked up to the diamond and studied the case that it was in, trying to figure out how she'd open it without setting off the alarms, looking down at the red rope barriers surrounding it then looking at the space between them and the pedestal that the diamond was on 'might be lasers there..' she thought before walking back to the darkness, trying to hide against the wall and decide on her next move.

Just then Annie looked up and checked the screens "all clear, might go get a snack then" she said as she checked the change in her pocket then walked out of the CCTV room and walked down the corridor towards the vending machines, humming a little tune as she did while she stretched her angelic and demonic wings out before bringing them back in and tucked them together then stretching her arms up "might have a fly around the city once my shift is done" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Tim walked over still invisible she'd walked into his sight as he was checking the diamond out and pulled his sword right in front of her. He tapped his foot and demanded loudly. "What do you think your doing in here? This diamond isn't even the real thing, why go through all the trouble of getting involved in a fight over it." Tim jumped away as soon as he was done talking so that if she swung she wouldn't hit him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Ayumu screamed a little "ah! Ghost please don't hurt me!" she said in a very scared voice "I just need it so I can sell it off and get some money and I don't have to sell anymore ice ornaments, they're not very popular in the summer you know" she said as she closed her eyes tight, her black cat jumping in front of her and hissing at the "ghost", trying to protect his partner-in-amateur-crime.

Annie suddenly looked down the corridor as she pressed the number of the snack she wanted which then dropped down and she collected the chocolaty snack "hello? Is anyone there?" she called, hearing very feint mutterings and echoes, slowly walking down the corridor towards the area where the diamond was on exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Unbeknownst to any of the people below:The thief, the guard, and the third person... another criminal was lying in wait.

If the girl had noticed, there had been a man hiding behind the stairwell on the roof.

Steampunk.

From his gauntlet spiraled his trademark saw-blade, which he used to saw right through the wooden door at the stair.

He, just like the first thief, avoided the camera, and soon found himself hiding behind one of the columns in the main room with the diamond.

Now to wait and let the heroes and the thief tire themselves out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Annie continued her way down to the corridor, eating the chocolate snack as she tilted up her security guard cap "if anyone is there you better show yourselves" she called out, hearing only her own voice echo which creeped her out slightly "maybe I shouldn't have chosen this job" she muttered 'don't be such a coward, you need to protect that diamond otherwise you won't get paid' said Ellenia in her head.

Ayumu stayed silent and quickly picked up Shou, putting a finger to his cute kitty face as he looked to her annoyed and Ayumu just backed up against the wall to try hide as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Tim saw his chance and tossed a rock to make a noise to draw the attention of Annie. Tim waited by the case ready to see how things went. He still had his sword drawn He could tell someone else were coming but wasn't sure how things would go. He was ready to grab the gem and hide it there wouldn't be any problem with it since he was right beside.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Annie looked to the rock and hurried over, slowly looking into the darkness in which Ayumu hid "who's there!" she said in a tone that showed she was slightly scared as she grabbed the torch from her security guard utility belt then switched it on, revealing Ayumu "hey!" she said angrily as Ayumu stared right at Annie, cold blue eyes staring into mismatched ash grey and sky blue eyes before Ayumu quickly ran out of the light, jumping across obstacles, Shou running with her "ok Shou we need a distraction while I grab that diamond and we escape, any ideas?" she asked to which the cat just looked at her "fine fine I'll think of something" she said while Annie flew after Ayumu, Ayumu quickly running into the Egypt exhibit and hiding in a sarcophagus, hoping to have escaped her pursuer.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Tim saw them leave and grabbed the gem causing it to go invisible as well. He moved into a corner to wait for the guard to come back and explain what was going on. He figured since he'd been there to stop crime they probably won't care. Tim didn't figure the night was over by any stretch of the imagination and waited with his sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 am

Annie walked back into the room where the diamond was and looked to the case, freezing when she saw it seemingly wasn't there "great, now I'm going to get fired and I'll be out wondering the streets again" she said as she sighed then tried to think of what to say to her boss once he found out 'why don't you let me take control for a while' said Ellenia in Annie's head "no Ellenia I'm not letting you take control because I know you'll make things worse!" said Annie angrily and loudly 'don't worry Annie if you let me take control I'll make things better' said Harmony "no neither of you are taking control I need to think of what to do so I don't get fired" said Annie as she closed her eyes and tried to think.

Ayumu slowly crept out of the sarcophagus and looked around, picking Shou out then held him in her arms, creeping into the diamond room and quickly hiding when she saw Annie, noticing the diamond was seemingly gone too 'damn it! Now what am I going to do! I can't go back to selling those ice ornaments!' she thought before she looked down to Shou and sighed to which Shou just rolled his eyes, Ayumu then putting her hands together, creating an ice ball as she slowly separated her hands, thinking what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm

"Curses" Steampunk muttered under his breath. Someone beat him to the punch. He would not be denied though!

He watched the girl stand, contemplating her next move. She had a strange cat with her.

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:03 pm

"Ok Shou you ready? Let's just get rid of that guard first then we can just try steal something else from here" whispered Ayumu to Shou who nodded, ready to help her if she needed, Ayumu quickly throwing the ice ball at Annie, Annie suddenly turning to the ice ball and quickly dodging it, eeping as it was inches from her face, the ball smashing into pieces on the marble floor before Ayumu suddenly ran out "hand over the diamond!" she demanded "no! you hand over the diamond!" yelled Annie "don't play dumb with me I know you've hidden it somewhere!" said Ayumu angrily as she stamped her foot, a wave of ice going across the floor and quickly trapping Annie's feet in ice "hey let me go!" yelled Annie "ha! Try escaping that little birdie! Don't get in my way, not like you can anyway" said Ayumu with a smirk.

Annie then sighed with annoyance "you give me no choice thief!" she then span out her demonic triton and angelic staff from the holders on her back, quickly sending light and dark waves of energy at Ayumu who cartwheeled out of their way, hiding behind one of the large columns and trying to think up a strategy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)   The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Diamond of a Thousand Tears (everyone welcome)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next