Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Vote_lcapAU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Voting_barAU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Vote_lcapAU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Voting_barAU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Jinx couldn't help but laugh. "I forgot how perverted you were, in our time apart," she said, rolling her eyes. Then she laughed again.

"What...Oh God," she groaned. "We really thought...oh...no..." Jinx said, face palming. Then she shook her head. "My dad never found out, thank God, or else I literally would have been sent to a convent for the rest of my life," she said, in all seriousness. Then she frowned. "It's still creeping me out...she was a cat lady, Chari!" she said, before frowning again. "Totally not okay."

Jinx snorted. "Sure. We'll go with that, Chari..."she began, before responding. "I'm not promising anything, but depending how this goes, I'm definitely going to need a distraction," she responded.

And there was his stupid cute face, staring at her, waiting for her to say something, and she didn't.

"Hey, Jinx," he said. That was even kind of weak. She didn't even know what to do, so she smiled, hoping he couldn't tell she was kind of out of it.

"Wally," she acknowledged, mature enough not to call him a dick to his face. "I'm not really all that sure why I called you. I guess I just want to know...why..." she began, looking to Charissa out of the corner of her eye for help. She was definitely going to crash and burn otherwise.
Back to top Go down

AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3