Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Vote_lcapAU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Voting_barAU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Vote_rcap 
Moon
AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Vote_lcapAU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Voting_barAU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Empty
PostSubject: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:32 am

[So we thought these two would be hilarious college room mates and then this followed.]

Today was going to be a long day.

At first, she hadn't thought it would be so bad. Sure, she needed a new room mate, and the college had found her one. The girl was supposed to be there any minute, but it was only when she opened the door that she learned who it was, and she could have cried.

Of course, that morning also saw the break up of Jinx's three year relationship, and as such she was feeling like crap. It was far too warm for this kind of year, and she would rather her denim shorts and cream vest top be traded in for pyjamas and a tub of ice cream to drown her sorrow. But it was ten in the morning, and it was far too early for that.

So she lay upside-down on her bed for hours, just staring at the 'We need to talk' text, waiting for the knock on the door. Today was going to be far too long.

The knock came, and Jinx sighed, rolling off the bed and padding across the floor in bare feet, her pink hair tied back in a pony tail. She opened the door, the false smile of a nervous room mate pinned on her lips, before she rested her head against the wood of the door.

"You have got to be joking me. I thought you were with Phi Psi Kappa?"

Oh, this was going to be an interesting year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Charissa looked back at Jinx with a smile smirk. "They couldn't handle me."

Charissa's day had started off to what some people would call wonderful. Or slutty. She woke up between two men, and it seemed like she was the only one in the room that had remembered what took place last night. She had let them stay the night, they were so drained by the night's activities that they could barely move when they awoke. She didn't earn the title of succubus only by sleeping around.

It was just after they left when things started to go bad. Her sorority members came to her her, and long story short, she was kicked out because she made the entire sorority look like a bunch of hookers with the amount of men walking to and from the house.

Then her boyfriend, the captain of the football team, finally stopped thinking with his other head long enough to realize that she had been cheating on him during their two year relationship since day one, and broke up with her. Charissa didn't actually show it, at all, but she actually did care for him, and her heart was crushed.

Then she found out who her room mate was.

She stretched out a bit, then dropped her bags on the floor. "Jinxy! I haven't spoken to you in ages!~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Jinx rolled her eyes, pushing herself away from the door and tossing the apartment key at her new room mate. "I don't blame them. You're a trainwreck," she replied, monotone. They used to joke like that, once, but now that was cold rather than the fake insults friends swap. "What'd they kick you out for? Did you usurp Queen Skank?" she asked, referring of course to Kitten. Truth be told, Jinx could believe that. Her insults were half hearted, though, as she didn't exactly relish the less than pleasant relationship she now had with her once friend. They hadn't spoken properly in almost two years.

Jinx padded across the apartment, giving Charissa the grand tour. "Living room. Kitchen, please don't have sex where we eat, that's my ground rule. Bathroom. My room," she stated, pointing to a closed door. "Your room," she said, pointing to the open door. She leaned against the wall. "Sorry for the smell. My last room mate smoked a lot of pot," she said, rolling her eyes. Artists.

"We haven't spoken in good ages for a reason, Chari," she said, bitchier than their normal insult swap meets. Truth be told she just really wasn't in the mood. Her phone buzzed, and she knew it was the mandatory 'It's not you, it's me, let's be friends' text from her boyfriend - now ex - and she didn't want awkward questions from Chari. Not now.

"Also, please try to keep it down after two a.m. That's when I draw the line at having to hear the Fifty Shades sound track."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Charissa caught her keys with a small smile. "You weren't aiming at my face, were you?~" She cooed, then slipped them in her pocket. This was one of the few days she was actually wearing pants. "I'm not a train wreak, in fact most of my teachers say I'm excellent." She smiled at Jinx's deadpanned voice. "Yes, that is in fact what happened. They thought I was having too much sex." She giggled. "Too much sex? That's hilarious."

Charissa rubbed the counter. "Ooh.. this will work well..." She said, not even paying attention to Jinx's rules. "I had thought for sure you smoked that drug as well with your hippie friends..."

"And two O'clock is went the party begins dear~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Jinx really, really felt like repeatedly smacking her head against the wall. That was the effect Charissa had on her at this point.

"No. Of course I wasn't aiming at your face. That isn't subtle enough, not at all," she stated, heading back into the kitchen and yanking open the fridge. She said she was going to wait until after five, but today was already grating on her last nerve and she didn't have to money to go out and party tonight to pretend it was okay. It was almost noon. Happy hour somewhere in the world.

"I'm sure your teachers said you're excellent...in bed. Come on, I knew you in high school. I remember Mr. Jenkins," she stated, before looking up. "And Miss Rothwell, and Mr. Charles, and Mrs. Holms...though I thought Phi Psi Kappa was all about sex? With Kitten as your mascot..." she stated, looking back in the fridge and yanking out some beer. Mostly, the fridge just consisted of beer and chocolate. The ramen was in the cupboard.

"Please. I haven't smoked pot in weeks. Not that I have to explain myself to you," she stated, feeling somewhat like a hypocrite as she walked into the living room, carrying beer and a bottle opener. "I swear to God if you judge me right now I'm throwing you out the window. Go lock yourself in a your room for a few hours like a dear, would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Charissa chuckles, then walks around the room, observing it. She grins to Jinx as she does to get a beer. "Ooh, Jinxy is no light weight~" She runs her hand through her hair as Jinx tells of her exploits in high school. "Mrs. Holms.... Mr. Holms was a very lucky man."

Charissa looked behind to the couch for a bit, then chuckled to Jinx. "Ooh, weeks? How's the withdrawal going for you? Someone forgot their hookah behind the couch, by the way." She sat back down and inspected her nails. "And about that sorority... they don't like it when you show up everyone else there. They kicked me out because they couldn't handle the succubus."

Charissa smiled brightly to Jinx. "I'll only judge you if you don't pass me one too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Jinx rolled her eyes. She was tiny, a gymnast, as Charissa used to joke about, but she wasn't a lightweight. She popped open a bottle, downing more than she should have in the first gulp. "I am warning you. I am planning on getting smashed right now and it will not be pretty. I won't be as pleasant to be around in a very short amount of time, depending how I try and pace myself," she said.

"It's just pot. I can survive," she added, looking back at her hookah. She threw the blanket she kept on the couch over it. "Uh, Christmas present," she explained, rolling her eyes again. contemplating the beer in her hands. It was the cheap, popular, college stuff - not too pleasant, but it did the job. She looked at the tacky label. "Wow. Modest, much? I forgot how you didn't brag about yourself at all. Man, this is going to be a long year," she said, drinking some more.

Then, she looked at her room mate. She didn't really want to be drinking with her, but what the hell? She tossed her a beer and the bottle opener.

"To drinking before two in the afternoon," she said, finishing the bottle. This was going to be messy, she had a feeling, stealing back the bottle opener and starting round two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm

“Jinxy is a rowdy drunk too...~” Charissa cooed. “I’ll let you know right now I tend to be a drunk of the... hornier sort.”

Charissa smiles to Jinx. “Giving up one addiction for another? I guess that makes sense.”

Charissa giggles to Jinx as she hides the hookah. “Of course, a present. Why would I ever think anything else hun? And I’m not bragging about myself, I’m stating a true fact. People prefer me to any of them, and that makes them so very angry.”

She caught the beer with one hand and the bottle opener with the other, cracked it open, then drank some. “...I suppose this brand will do.”

“To drinking before two in the afternoon.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Jinx dropped her head, trying not to laugh. She and Charissa had used to be hilarious at parties, and Jinx had always ended up on tables, dancing...amongst other things, but she became a party girl when drunk, and she forgot that she and Charissa had used to drink together, a long, long time ago. "You don't think I remember, drunk horny Charissa? Jimmy Lambert's 17th birthday party? Good God that was messy beyond all belief," she said, laughing despite herself. She remembered heading to a bedroom with someone and finding Jimmy, Charissa, and three other people...she shook her head again.

Jinx looked once more at the hookah, before looking back at Charissa. "It didn't have anything to do with sleeping with their boyfriends, did it?" Jinx asked, before taking another drink. "This brand is all we can afford on a student budget."

She pondered a moment. What the hell.

"You know what, if I'm going to try and be nice, what about a drinking game? Old times sake," she suggested, smirking despite herself. She had missed her once-friend, and she was trying hard to stay steely, but it was hard. Sometimes, things just had to be forgotten, but Jinx wasn't one hundred percent sure if she should forget them yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Charissa giggles. “And then you and Adam came in, and you made Adam join us...good times.” She remembered the look on Jimmy’s face when the door swung open. She wished she could have taken a picture of that moment, it was absolutely priceless. Everyone had stopped, until Jinx jumped into the fray herself. “You were such a party girl.” She giggles.

“Did it have anything to do with sleeping with their boyfriends? Jinxy! I would never!” She crossed her arms, looked away, and pretended to be offended. She broke down almost immediately, and started to laugh. “Well, maybe a little.”

“For old times sake.”

Charissa forgot what it was like to have Jinx as a friend, and it all come back to her within this brief moment of mutual kindness. Was this what she was missing out on and had been missing out on? Because of the one thing that turned to inseparable friends against each other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Jinx laughed despite herself. "Oh my God. I remember. That was a birthday that guy is never going to forget," Jinx added, remembering how crazy that night had been. That was when she and Charissa were so inseperable. "I was a party girl. What happened to me?" she asked, before laughing again.

Jinx raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really?" she stated, slipping back to cynical Jinx. Then Charissa began to laugh. "Yep. That's what I thought. Who was it this time?" she asked, looking up some drinking games on her phone before passing it to Charissa as a kind of peace offering. "You pick."

Jinx grinned, remembering the camaderie they used to have. That was when she decided. "Look, Charissa, maybe this is a good thing. Maybe we just need to put the past behind us. I miss having a friend that isn't going to steal my pot or judge my for the hookah," she said, half joking, but her point was serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Charissa laughed was well. “The two of us were the life of it.” Charissa took another sip of her beer; she was taking small sips, so she hadn’t finished it yet. “What happened? No clue. Maybe you just got boring.” She stuck her tongue out playfully.

“Hmm...”
She started counting on her fingers. “...Aaron, David, Jonathan, Amanda, Amanda, and Edward. Yes, I know I listed Amanda twice.” She giggled, then took the phone. “Hmm... Ooh, I like this one...” She pointed to the one that had the word strip in it at least 3 times.

“I think so too. Friends?”
She stretched out her arms for a hug. “Come on Jinxy, I don’t bite.~”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Jinx smiled. "You've got that right. I think the pool party at the end of senior year is a good example of that," she stated, pausing before laughing at the memory. Then she frowned. "I take offence to that. I think it's because I got a boyfriend," she said, laughing.

"Oh...oh wow, Charissa. You must have had like five hundred unhappy faces next to your names on the chart in the kitchen," she said, before clearing her throat. "I mean, I guess you guys probably had a chart. If not, you had a snap cup, like in Legally Blonde," she said. "'Charissa slept with all of our boyfriends, snaps for Charissa!'" she said, in her best Elle Woods impression. Jinx leaned over to look at the game of choice, before laughing.

"You would like that one. Fine. You start," she stated, rolling her eyes.

She nodded. "Friends," she said, giving Charissa a hug. "But we both know that's a lie. You definitely bite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Charissa giggles. “Never thought of hippies as the parting type anyway.” She smiles wide.

“Nah, they didn’t find out ‘til Amanda started saying my name.” She giggles, then takes another sip. “That sorta tipped them off as to what was happening.”

Charissa grabbed a beer and opened it. “Up for some Spongebob?” She asked, chuckling. “Every time he laughs, you gotta either drink or strip, every time Patrick does something stupid, you have to drink, and every time Squidward says something sarcastic, you have to strip.”

Charissa gently bit Jinx’s neck. “Not hard.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Jinx rolled her eyes again. "I'm a hippy now? I assure you, us hippies can party," she stated, laughing once more. Jinx shook her head, vaguely knowing who Amanda was. "I'm sure that was just tragic. I can imagine, though, her boyfriend all in to it and then she just goes like, 'Oh, Charissa,'" she said, in a breathy voice. "Poor guy. Look at the chaos you created."

Jinx downed the last of that beer, opening another. She probably should have paced herself. She would, with this one. She began to laugh again. "Totally doing the Spongebob one," she said, reaching for the remote. She found it in her budget to keep Netflix as a necessity, and she clicked Spongebob. "Totally ready," she said, episode one beginning in drinking anyway.

Charissa bit her neck and Jinx laughed. "Mm. Just like old times," she said, grinning at her friend as Patrick did something stupid and taking another drink.

"This is what our lives have become," she said, gesturing to the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.   AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AU: The Chari and Jinx Chronicles.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next