Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNot Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Voting_barNot Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNot Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Voting_barNot Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not Such A Good Idea (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 am

Toji averted his head when Jinx rolled up her shirt, his hair glowing in embarrassment.When she called him a kid, it glowed even more."I-I'm no kid!I've fought things that would send a regular man screaming for mercy!!" Hearing about the effects, he turned around, saying,"I'll...er... keep watch out for villains!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 am

Charissa did not avert her head when Jinx rolled up her shirt. "Ah.... I see...." She looked to Toji, then looked back to Jinx. Jinx said if it wouldn't be too bad, then do it.

"...Let's just go to your house then. Don't want the boy running away so soon, do we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 am

Jinx laughed, wincing again. "At least he's courteous about it," she said, with a wink. "That bad, huh? Maybe I'll remember that," she said, a smirk on her face. Flirting was flirting and flirting was fun. She stood up, gritting her teeth. Normally, she wouldn't let anyone see where she lived. It was her 'evil hideout' - in reality a low rent apartment. Her next door neighbors were a prostitute and a Polish couple. Nothing glamorous.

But she thought she might pass out at this point, and it would be in her best interests not to go to the hospital. She was on far too many wanted lists.

"Okay, guys, we're not far from my apartment anyway," she said, grudgingly. "But if you're going to help me, Titan, I need something I can cross-blackmail you with. I don't want to give my home away to someone who could use it against me," she stated, looking at the building at the end of the street from the corner of her eye and making a painful progression to the opening of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 am

Toji nodded, looking ashamed as he remembered something bad he did."Alright, alright, I'll give you something bad....I...I....I...cheated on a video game tournament!!!And also on my math test!!!!!I'm so evil!!!!"TOji looks to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:14 am

Charissa chuckles as well. "Aye. That bad for you. You'd be all over me. Which isn't all that bad for me." She looks to Toji, then giggles. She ruffles Toji's hair. "Aww! That's cute!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:21 am

Jinx raised her eyebrows. "Oh. Wow. I don't really think you even know what blackmail is, kid. Guess I'm safe." she stated, gesturing for them to follow. "And Charissa, if it meant no pain, I'd be alllllll for it. Doesn't seem like a bad trade to me," she answered, smirking again.

"If I pass out, just slap me around until I get back up," she called, over her shoulder.

Her progression to the building was slow and tedious, and when she finally got there it took a good deal of manoeuvring to find the keys to actually get into the apartment. She began to warn them.

"Kid, don't freak out. My neighbor's a prosititute and the walls are...ow...thin.Can't guarantee what you're going to hear. I'm going to need you guys to help me to the third floor," she stated, making the slow progress upstairs. When she finally got there, she fumbled around with the lock for a while before opening her door. She stepped out of her shoes, and pointed them to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

"I have a kit...in there. You have to reach for it, which is why I'm not getting it myself. I'd appreciate the help," she stated, heading to her room. "Then throw it in here and I'll see if I can bandage by myself."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:30 am

toji tilted his head."A what? What's that profession?" Shrugging his shoulder's he followed the other two.When they got to her apartment, Toji did as Jinx said, though he had to get a stool to do so.The young halfing then tossed it to Jinx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:53 am

Charissa grins to Jinx. "I might have to take you up on that sometime." She walks to the apartment, where Jinx warns her of her neighbors. "...Which one is the hooker again?" She sniffs the air once, then grins. "Ooh, there she is...~" She walks to Jinx's neighbor's door, and knocks, being allowed entrance after a few moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Jinx shook her head. The kid really was innocent. He was a teenage boy...hormones and all the like should have made him a little less innocent. She guessed he was one of the rare exceptions. She caught the box with a grateful smile.

"Thanks for helping me out, Blue. Seems like Anne next door is getting some action. Lots of help Charissa's being," she said, stepping inside her bedroom. "I won't be long. I'll let you know if I need help," she mentioned to Toji, weary from pain and fatifue. She closed the door and slid her coat off, and lay back on her bed, gingerly trying to wrap her ribs. It was harder than it should have been, no matter how she tried, sitting up or not. Much less, the walls were thin and she could hear Charissa's handywork from next door.

"Thanks a lot for the soundtrack!" she called, sure that Charissa could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Toji shrugs."No problem, glad to help."Wondering around the apartment, he blinked as he spotted something."No way!!! Krono Masamune, Issue 1!!? How'd she get that? That's one of the rarest manga this world have ever seen!!!" He tilted his head."What's up with the noises? Ah well, I won't bother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Charissa walks out sometime later, with a cigarette in her mouth. "...Humans are so fragile..." She knocks of Jinx's door. "So your neighbor's dead..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Jinx was somewhat pleased that there was someone here. These injuries could have been worse, and she was thankful there were people to help, even if it was only to provide her with painkillers. She was uncomfortable with the possibility they could have been looking around her apartment, however.

The rap at her door made her jump, and she held the corner of the gauze in her mouth, holding the gauze with her good hand and struggling with her still weak wrist. This was harder than she thought. Charissa informed her that Anna was dead, and Jinx spit the gauze from her mouth.

"She's what?" she almost shrieked, a silent invitation for Charissa to enter the room. Jinx had liked Anna.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Toji glanced up from the manga, starting guiltily at hearing the shriek."Hmm?" Seeing that Jinx was talking to Clarissa, the young halfwent back to it. He was were the hero slices a monster with his katana, and restarts the princess's heart using lightning magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Charissa opens the door, with the cigarette hanging from her mouth. "Well, she may be unconscious, I didn't check. She's probably dead." She took a puff from her cigarette, then continues. "You know what happens when you fool around with a succubus, right? Life sucking and all? I warned her, but she couldn't resist, or rather... I couldn't..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Jinx shook her head, finding the gauze and rolling her shirt up again. She began slowly re-wrapping it once more. "If I wasn't so tired and so in pain I'd do something. I just hope she's okay - though you helped save me so you get a small waiver," she stated, slowly passing the gauze around her back, "Glad to know you show such fantastic self restraint."

"You okay in there, Blue?" she called to Toji. "You can watch TV or something, I don't know, just don't move anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Such A Good Idea (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next