Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Vote_lcapYes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Voting_barYes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Vote_lcapYes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Voting_barYes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Empty
PostSubject: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:41 am

For shorter reading skip to next red words

Leeloo wears her usual costume she wears when she is doing her night activities so no one knows or could easily tell who she is. Leeloo moves through the dirt ground frowning remembering earlier that day..

[Around 12:05 pm aka earlier that day]

Leeloo sits in study hall in the back of her classroom using headphones she borrowed from the teacher everyday to listen to music wearing her usual daily clothes. She listens to I Don’t Care by Apocalyptica but doesn’t have the music up that loud for once. Some girls sitting nearby her like always thinks she can’t hear them as they talk.

“Oh my god shes so weird”

“And don’t forget super creepy to.”

“I thought the Nighthawks were supposed to take care of creepy people like her”

“Yeah I know”

Leeloo takes off her headphones slamming them on the table grabbing her notebooks and putting her black book bag over one shoulder as she walks out of the classroom as the two girls laugh.

“Uh oh I think we Pissed off goth girl”

Leeloo frowns as the class bell rings and the halls fill with people. “I swear sometimes I .” A boy runs into Leeloo knocking her over.

“Watch where you’re going freak!”

The jock yells at her as he laughs with his friends walking away from Leeloo as she glares at him. “... All of them...”

[Back to present time]

Start here(PS if you are starting here Leeloo was traveling through the ground a second ago by phasing)

Leeloo pops her head out of the ground behind some robbers before floating out of the ground behind them without them noticing her. Leeloo then kneels down putting her hand in the bag of money the man held as he watches 3 others bag up some money. Leeloo phases all the money out of his bag stopping the phasing once they are out of the bag catching them in a bag of her own.

"Hurry up you two we need to go before...."

The man lifts up his bag seeing its empty

"what the...?"

"Behind you!"

One with a machine gun points at Leeloo "Oh crap" Leeloo Thought before grabbing her bag running as they shot at her. One bullet makes a gash in the side of Leeloo's right bicep before Leeloo
starts to phase through a metal wall as she continues to run and goes through another and as she goes up to the last one she slams right into it falling on her back holding her face groaning laying on her back as alarms go off in the bank from something the robbers must have done when she ran as she mutters to herself.

"I should have gone down....."

She groans as she slowly puts her hands on the ground a big bruise on her forehead matching a few others and a barely heals cut lip but non of them from the robbers most likely they are from Leeloo's violent and easily angered grandfather. Leeloo slowly gets up grabbing her money and would start to run to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:41 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:29 am

rapidly click bump/un loved thread button
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 pm

hellhound sighed as he watched the robbers get robbed and smiled he loved it when that happed and watched as the girl ghosted through the walls after she had been shot at that he didn't like so much deciding he would end two of the would be robbers lives heshadowtraveled behinde two of them before he was noticed and grabbed ones bag befor using his shadow as a portal and the girls as his exit what he did not expect was for the the girl to still be in the building. Cursing he ran and caught up to the girl and said, " I know you have no clue who I am but I can get us out of here faster and away from here so the police won't be able to pin it on you as easy and as for why I'm helping you is because I feel like it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Leeloo looked at hellhound having no idea where he came from but then heard some police cars driving up. Leeloo placed a hand on the wall and tried to phase. She couldn't not yet or at least through metal. Leeloo looked to Hellhound and nodded once waiting for him to get them out of there. Leeloo watched him carefully holding tightly onto the bag of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Hellhound reached for the shadows and had them curl into a disk under them only for them to drop and vanish from the bank as if they where never there and reappeared several miles away.

OOC: You can pick where you want to exit at like on a roof top or something
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Leeloo was amazed to see the shadows as the come over them and fell down as they relieved their new location. they stood on the roof of leeloos high school as leeloo looked around. Leeloo loked over to behind the school and 4 popular kids who picked on leeloo quite often were having a maki out fest back there. Leeloo glared at them for a good minute before looking bak over to hellhound as she had a frowning expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:00 am

Watching leeloo face turn to one of anger at the 4 teens that where behind the school he raised an eyebrow and said, "let me guess they think their better than you just because you are different from the normal standards of society."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:15 am

Leeloo would have talked by now but the only people she had every been able to talk to despite her shyness was her parents and that probably wouldn't change anytime soon. Leeloo looks to hellhound and nods once stating that that was actually the exact situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:08 am

Hellhound let out a low growl at that he hated bullies despite being the son of a god he was bullied because he was poor as a child until he put the bullies in their place but he still hated them. Hellhound turn to Leeloo and said with a smile" I'll be right back enjoy the show." He then shadow traveled to a corner near the four teens that where making out and walked around sing whos afraid of the big bad wolf only with the wolf cuting down the thrid pigs door and slaughtering the pigs. Which made the four teens jump apart at being caught. upon seeing hellhound with white hair in the front and black in the back a blue grey trench coat with a slight tare on the left with red arm warmers. Under the blue grey trench coat was a black t-shirt and black pants with black combat boots as shoes. The two boys glared at hellhound for inturpting their fun and the girls where now a little green from hellhound now singing how the wolf buchered the pigs in gruesom detail.

Finally one of the boys shouts, "GET OUT OF HERE YOU FREAK AND WILL YOU QUIT SINGING THAT SONG ITS DESTURBING OUR GIRLFRIENDS." Helllhound then stopped singing and said with a growl, "Did you just call me a freak boy? You know one day your going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person and then you'll be sorry"

The boys where trying to act tough but hellhound could see the fear of prey being cornerd in their eyes. Deciding to be stupid one boy tried to take a swing at hellhound who just stood and caught it and squeezed till the boy was on his knees and squeezed even harder till there was a distinct cracking sound of bone breaking. The boy began to wimper as hellhound bent down and whispered, "You just messed with the wrong person boy" and as he stood up there was now stood a 7ft black werewolf in a black trench coat and red markings around his right eye a black trench coat no shirt and black pants and a belt which held twelve human skulls that had the names of the twelve oypmpians on them. All four let out terrified screams as hellhound let out a demonic laugh as they tried to run.

The one that hellhound still had in his grip pulling with all his might to no avial. picking the boy up by the back of his neck he made him face his freinds that where now trying to free them selves from shadow tenderals that where draging them down into the shadow realm screaming their heads off. after the three had been sent to the shadow world he threw the boy on the ground and said, "run" and run the boy did. only for shadow tendrals to shot out from a shadowy outcove at the side of the building to grab the boys legs and trip him and pull him twoards a portal in the shadows when the boy grab onto the grass screaming two more wrapped around his hands and pulled draging the boy into the shadow realm with his friends. After reativiating his pendent hellhound shadow travled back to the girl on the roof breathing somewhat heavy due to the fact that doing a two person jump plus a three person at a time with tendrals as well as one more was draining.After catching his breath hellhound smirked and said, "Enjoy the show and if you want I will release them later but not right now oh and I never did get your name miss my name is hades the second but you can call me hellhound."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:50 am

Leeloos eyes grew wide as she watched hellhound take away the teens but didn't even attempt to stop him. Leeloo was kinda freaked out but almost kind of happy to see the bullies get what they deserved. Leeloo looked to hellhound her eyes returning to normal as he spoke. Leeloo tried to speak but her shyness wouldn't let her so she just looks down to the ground wishing she had her hoodie so she could put her hood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Hellhound waited for an anwser but noticing how she tried to speak but didn't seemed to realize the girl was shy and said, "you know if you don't want to talk thats fine just write what you want to say and if you don't have the things you neeed to write I do belive this is a school yes? we can always find some writing materials."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Leeloo loked up and smiled a little nodding one and pulls out her phone and starts to type then shows him the phone. "My real name will remain unknown for now but you can call me Phantasm. Thank you for helping me out back at the bank and for teaching those #(&#*# a well over due lesson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:16 pm

smiling back after reading the message hellhound said, "No problem I cant stand bullys they are like cocroachs no matter how many you get rid of through out the centuries their breed just keep on reappearing as for the bank you provided me with the chance to get some money by right of concquest so it was only fair that I helped you miss Phantasm."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Leeloo smiles typin gon the phone again and showing hellhound the phone again. "Wow you're pretty cool and one of the few people in the world who doesn't seem to hate me. I'll be looking forward to our next meeting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)   Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes going through metal walls was such a great idea (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next