Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Vote_lcapNot Such A Good Idea (open) Voting_barNot Such A Good Idea (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Not Such A Good Idea (open) Vote_lcapNot Such A Good Idea (open) Voting_barNot Such A Good Idea (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not Such A Good Idea (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Not Such A Good Idea (open) Empty
PostSubject: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Jinx felt her breath wheeze from her lungs as her back made painful contact with the brick wall; she slid to the ground and had to laugh as she held her side. Damn, when these guys had tried to mug her, she'd laughed in their face. She hadn't realized they were meta, or maybe just hyped up on something, but the third one had come from behind and knocked her over the head. Since then, she'd been struggling to stay on her feet, and she had to admit, this was the closest she'd come to being scared in a long time.

She groaned, pulling herself to her feet - her leggings were ripped, her tunic top dirty, her heels still intact. Her pink hair was pulled back today, and her jacket was ripped. All in all, a cute outfit, destroyed.

"Oh, you bastards. This was a new jacket. You are so paying for a new one," she stated, her eyes glowing pink as the ladder from the fire escape above one of them descended rapidly, knocking him out. The other two were too close, throwing haymakers left right and center. She dodged them, wincing as she bent out of the way. Her ribs were bruised, maybe cracked, and she tasted blood in her mouth. Her wrist still wasn't right, and it was bothering her more now. She couldn't really use it, and she was fatigued and in pain, the pain clouding her judgement.

Oh, %#!@, Jinx, she thought, you're so done right now.

Still, she landed a few good kicks and hopped out of the way. That didn't make up for the fact she was in a dead end alleyway, nor the fact that these guys didn't just want her money, nor the fact that she'd probably have to go to the hospital at this rate.

She really didn't want to go to the hospital, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:42 pm

There was a whirring sound as a gaint shuriken flew through the air.The meta's stared at it, opened mouthed, before ducking. But it puffed into smoke, and reformed as kursigami in it's owners hands."Hello, Jinx!!" The thugs stared at him."..... affraid OH %#!@, It's LIGHTNING WOLF!!! GET HIM!!!" one of them started blasting fireballs at the young half breed, but Toji easily dodged them."Boring....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Suddenly one of the thugs smashes into the wall next to Jinx, his face flattening against it. The man slides down the wall, leaving a trail of blood behind. Another thug screams and there is a bone crunching snap. The thug is being held off the ground by a very large, very black young man who is bending the mans arm at an awkward angle.

The large young man tosses the guy in a nearby dumpster. Just tosses him up in the air like he didn't weigh an ounce, and right into the dumpster. He's not even trying. Another thug charges at him and unleashes a hard right hand.. that connects fully on the man, who didn't defend himself. The thug looks surprised, then looks down at his hand, and at the man who didn't move an inch. The hand is clearly broken. The man sweeps the thug to the side like he's barely even there, thudding him against the wall.

He looks at any remaining thugs. "Beat it... Now." The thugs do not hesitate to do so. They have no chance against someone like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Charissa walks up to the battle, throwing a knife up and down in her hand. It didn't matter if she caught it on the hilt or the sharp end, it didn't pierce her skin either way. She jumps at once of the thugs, and gives him one hard kick to his face, crumpling him to the ground, unconscious. She grabs another one's punch with one hand, then twists his arm in a way that an arm should never be twisted, then throws him into a wall. Then a man started demolishing them, and they ran.

Charissa smiled to the temporary hero team that had, then looked to Ten. "Aww, party poopper. Coulda let them stay awhile."

Last edited by Wings on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 am

Jinx steadied herself against a wall, watching her would be saviours. She merely watched Toji in reply, somewhat incapable of speech do to the growing pain in her ribs. Her bad hand held her side, and she spat the blood from her mouth as the last of the thugs might have wet himself and scampered around the corner.

"You guys were a bit late to the party," she eventually managed to say, "You could have shared some of the royal ass kicking I received. Thanks," she stated, not in one bit perturbed by the carnage which had ensued but feeling all of five years old again. She hadn't lost, not like this, since her last encounter with the original Titans. What made it worse was that it was now public.

"Anyone got any pain killers, while we're here?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:10 am

Toji reached inside of his pocket, bringing out a pill bottle."I've started carrying these a while back. Never no when there's a injured citizen needing pain releif." He handed the bottle to Jinx." And hey, I got here as fast as I can when I heard the noise!" He looked at the other fighters, frowning, but then shrugged."Sooo, who are you guys? I am Toji Okami, Codename: Lightning Wolf, Teen Titans." He didn't like their methods, but no one had died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:16 am

Ten completely and totally ignores Toji and Charissa.. Like they aren't even there. Just walks straight up to Jinx and looks at her. "Sorry, don't carry painkillers.. No need." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out what appears to be a business card and hands it to her.

The Card reads "If you are looking for work, call the number on the bottom of this card and follow the instructions you're given." After handing her the card the huge guy says simply, "For you, only." After which he turns and walks away without another word, not turning to look back at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:25 am

Charissa smiles to Toji, after he said he came when he heard the noise. "I came simply because I smelled blood, and got interested as to what was happening." She put her knife back at her side. "Name's Charissa Fotias.... uh... apprentice of Akunin." She added, since Toji added his affiliation. She watched as Ten completely ignored both her an Toji, then walked off. "Rude."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 am

Jinx smiled at Toji gratefully. She uncapped the bottle, taking what was probably more than the recommended dose, but she was relatively sure a rib was cracked - she didn't want to think broken - and damn, it hurt. She then took the card from Ten, realizing this was meant to be discrete. She knew what that meant, and slid the card into her now ruined jacket's pocket. She'd have some thinking to do, but maybe this was something she needed.

The big guy walked away, and she called after him. "You can't just save someone and walk away! Disappearing into the sunset isn't okay here! I'm not cleaning this up after you!" she finished, before looking at Charissa.

"Well, either you're a blood hound or not human, because why you'd come running after blood is beyond me," Jinx stated, smiling all the same.

"Jinx, Pissed Off," she said, in replacement of a title or affiliation. "Hope you guys wouldn't mind helping me out a bit. Any of you have a medical degree, by any chance, or just studied the WikiHow to fix ribs?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 am

Toji shook his head."I make wounds, I don't fix them.But I can get you to a hospital pretty fast." Toji grinned sheepsihly.'Those pills are the extent off my abilities, i'm afraid."He looks to Charissa."You know any medical stuff?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:29 am

Charissa smiles. "Sorry. If you want someone to die, I'm your girl.... you want them not too... you a bit better off calling someone else." She smiles to Jinx. "Now, is there any other why I can be useful? I can stop you from feeling it, but you won't like the consequences."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 am

Jinx sighed. "Damn. Well, at least you can't say I didn't ask," she said, trying to shrug. Damn. She felt that. She was going to hurt doubly in the morning, and probably be just as bruised. She then looked at Charissa.

"Well, that's reassuring. But not feeling it is better than nothing. I need something a bit stronger than those painkillers. What kind of side effects are we talking? Hallucinations? Nausea?" she asked, stepping closer to Charissa.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:45 am

Toji frowned." I'm not sure this is a good idea...." He sighed."Oh well, I can get you to the hospital after wards. Just be careful not to push it to far, eh?" He stepped back, letting Charissa do her work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:52 am

Charissa smiles to Jinx. "It's not so bad really... it's just that you'll feel an unstable attraction to me so great that you won't feel anything. You sure you want that?" Charissa stepped even closer to Jinx, grinning. "I personally have no objections to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:04 am

Jinx wasn't sure she'd heard the girl correctly, but when she realized she had, she laughed, wincing as it hurt her ribs, again. She rolled her shirt up, revealing blotchy discoloration. Jinx was gymnast skinny, and the punches hadn't had to go through a whole lot of skin to leave their mark. "Oh, man, that's rough."

She dropped her shirt again, sitting down. She sighed. "This hurts like hell, so your alternative can't be too bad. But...in front of the kid," she said, gesturing to Toji, who was technically a kid to her...he sure looked it. "Exactly how unstable? It won't make him...uncomfortable. Hate to do that to one of the people who saved me, but if you could get me home without me passing out, I'm sure I could find a way to fix these myself in the morning," she stated. Jinx did have her emergency medical supplies at home, but she didn't exactly lug them around with her all day every day.

"If it won't be too bad, then do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Such A Good Idea (open)   Not Such A Good Idea (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Such A Good Idea (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next