Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Vote_lcapFirst Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Voting_barFirst Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Vote_lcapFirst Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Voting_barFirst Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Empty
PostSubject: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:02 am

Toji stared into the mirror, focusing himself.This was his very first concert, at least when it was solo, just him. He sighed, ready, then walked out of the trailer onto the stage, greeting the vast audience. He'd heard that there was another star supposed to be here, but he didn't see them, no person being stared at, nothing. Shrugging, Toji spoke into the mic."Hello, my loyal fans, and nice to meet you, anyone who hasn't heard me before!" The crowd roared back at him. Laughing he said into the mike,"Alright, alright, thank you for that wonderful greeting!!Are you ready for this!!!!?" The crowd roared back."Alright, lets go!!!" Five songs later....A single, bright spotlight settled on him as the very last song began.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAlztMvvNkk

On the very last lyric, the audience stood up as one, raising their fists and shouting"FIGHT THE POWER!!!" Toji was just that electric, that powerful when he started to sing and rap.He wasn't just a rapper trying to look cool when he got up there, he was an inspiration, a beacon calling out,"We'll push past any obstacles in our way! God have mercy on those doubting our willpower!!!!"

After the concert, Toji signs Autograph after Autograph, when he sees a blue haired girl walk up, excorted by a big beefy guy dressed in a suit, obviously a bodyguard.He smiles at her."Hello."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:12 am

Luna had gone to the concert, deciding to take in the riches that this new time had brought her to, having greatly enjoyed herself she had gone backstage to the autograph area "ah-hello there" she said calmly, her voice even when speaking normally was soft and gentle but also had an essence of strength to it, as if she could yell if she needed to, but that didn't seem to be often.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 am

Jonah was conflicted about how he had spent his day. Luna had invited him to join her at a concert and he had almost jumped at the chance to spend time with her. However, while he had enjoyed her company he quite frankly disliked the music. Oh, he had heard far worse in the form of death metal and such, but this rapper simply didn't appeal to him. And as they had gone backstage for Luna to get an autograph for her some bouncer wannabe had split them up!

Not exactly willing to push into the crowd in order to catch up with Luna, Jonah remained at the back of the crowd will being completely annoyed at the turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:53 am

Toji held out his hand for her to shake."You must be the star that my manager invited.It is very nice to meet you.Is he your guard?" The man sneered, pulling out a silenced gun."Not exactly...This is for Fat Tony!!!" He fired twice at Toji, contacting him in the chest both times, only for his jaw to drop as Toji took them only with a wince."B-but those were armor peircing.Toji shrugs."You need demon metal."Suddenly, he blurred foward, letting out a barrage of punches and hitting the assassin tewlve times in a minute. The thug swayed, then fell down.Toji smiled sheepishly at Luna."Sorry about that...."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 am

Luna had ducked under all the gunfire, screaming in fear at the sudden turn of events, she then looked up to Toji after and slowly got up "i-it's quite alright, it wasn't your fault after-all..." she said, still feeling a little shaken up.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:15 am

Jonah wasn't exactly sure what the hell had happened.

One moment the crowd was pushing and shoving trying to get towards the Rapper, then the next there was a series of gunshots and suddenly they were all rushing towards him because of a sound that sounded a lot like gunshots...

Too much like gunshots.

Fear for Luna's sake driving him onwards, Jonah pushed and shoved against the tide of people. While physically he should have been turned into a trampled corpse, the fact the crowd was trying to go in all possible directions and was clearly panicking gave Jonah the openings he needed to get through alive.

As the last of the people were out of the way, Jonah's eyes found Luna slowly getting up as the poor excuse of a rapper stood before her while the bouncer was on the ground clearly in pain. Jonah's eyes seemed to glow softly as he prepared himself for any possible threat before calling out "Luna, are you alright?". There was clear worry in his voice, with a slight undertone of pain for someone if the answer turned out to be 'No'.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:24 am

(You don't like rap, do you?)

Toji winced. This was all his fault. He'd taken down the gang, so they sent an assassin after him. And a bystander nearly got hurt because of it."Yeah, are you? My humblest apologies!! He was after me. I'm just glad he could shoot at me without shooting through you.Please, allow me to help you with whatever you need, it's the only way I can repay my dept for letting security be lax."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:29 am

Luna looked to Jonah and hugged him tight "y-yes just a little shaken that's all" she said before she looked to Toji "I'm fine really, it's to be expected if you meet someone famous..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:39 am

As Luna hugged him, Jonah was more then willing to hug her back. He had been scared for her safety. He had been horrified that he was going to lose someone he cared about again and the worst part was he knew he would blame himself for it. He hadn't tried hard enough to push himself to keep up with her so that when it all hit the fan, he wouldn't have been close enough to do anything to help her. And yet, as she held him, he began to relax.

She was fine. Everything else might be messed up, but Luna was fine.

Looking up at... what was his name again?... not important at the moment, Jonah's eyes narrowed at the man. "Do you know how much a large private aquarium costs? One of the large ones that successful corporations have in their lobbies to show off how rich they are?" The man had endangered Luna and was offering to make it up to her, he was going to take him to the cleaners.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:50 am

Toji rubbed his chin thinking, while he plucked the bullets off his skin."Hmm, not sure.....I might need to take down a couple more gangs...let me see here...." He brings out his Titans Communicator, checking for gang activity."If that fails, I'm sure I can use the precedes of the concert.Its's only fair, after all.I don't have much use for money, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:53 am

Luna looked surprised as Jonah discussed a huge aquarium and the men discussed money "b-but you don't have to do that for me, I'm fine with my pond" she said calmly "even if I can't see past my hand in the water at times..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 am

Nodding his head at the rapper in question, Jonah looked down at Luna and his features softened a little. "I know, but you know that how you being forced to depend on such filth bothers me. And it surely cannot be good for your health either." Jonah knew he was going to have to have a word with Luna about how... open she was with what she was. While he liked her for who (And as it turned out, what) she was, you never knew who was listening and how they would react. Some might not take so kindly to her as others.

"But if you don't want to get an aquarium, I'll respect your decision."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 am

Toji tilts his head at Luna, smiling gently."It's nice to meet a fellow mythical!At least let me clean out this pond of yours?I'll buy the equipment to do it with, and do it myself, if need be." He slots the Communicator back onto his belt.'By the way, my name's Toji Okami, but you may know me as Lightning Wolf.And I truly am sorry about the circumstances we met under."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 am

Luna stepped away from Jonah "a pleasure to meet you Mr Okami, I'm Luna Northlight, but you can call me Luna if you wish" she said happily "your offer sounds very nice, thank you" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:26 am

Jonah let out the smallest of sighs as Luna stepped away from him. Still, presenting himself in a professional manner he turned to the now named Mr Okami. "Jonah Orian. You can call me Jonah if you like. I'm sorry if my reaction before was a little harsh but... let's just say this brought up some bad memories that I would rather not bring up to the surface and I would kill you before I let Luna get hurt." For a moment, Jonah's eyes seemed to glow in an unnatural way in order to make his point.

Then the glow vanished as quickly as it came, a small but good humored smile on his face. "But if you are willing to clean up her home... I guess the only thing bad about you is your music."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)   First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Solo Concert!(open, emmi first)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next