Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Vote_lcapSkyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Voting_barSkyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Vote_lcapSkyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Voting_barSkyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Skyrim10

Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls IV

Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Map_of11

Rules: READ
1. No killing anyone's character without permission.
2. No one is the dragon born.
3. No one can own a city
4. No one can own Skyrim.
5. (Too many no's.) HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE.

(After posting there you can begin your roleplay here!)

History

During the Merethic Era, Atmorans called the land Mereth, in recognition of the vast number of Mer that lived there. It was the first region of Tamriel to be settled by humans, who migrated there from the land of Atmora in the far north, across the Sea of Ghosts. According to legend, Ysgramor landed first at Hsaarik Head, at the extreme northern tip of Skyrim's Broken Cape. It is said that he and his companions were fleeing the civil war in Atmora, which at that time had a sizable population.[2]

Ysgramor formed the Five Hundred Companions.
For a long while, relations between the Snow Elves and men were relatively peaceful. However, the Snow Elves saw that the Nords, with their considerably shorter life expectancy, fast rates of physical maturation and expedient (by Elvish standards) reproductive cycle, would eventually overtake them if left unchecked. At the time, men were viewed by Snow Elves as being primitive and animal-like, and it was seen as no great moral remission to stop the spread of a potentially disastrous invasive species, who would destabilize the Tamrielic ecosystem. Thus, Elvish pogroms razed the city of Saarthal on what became known as the Night of Tears. Only Ysgramor and his two sons escaped back to Atmora, and, seeing the tenuous peace which had developed between the various factions, recognized the opportunity to turn their plight into a uniting force for the human race. Within a few years, Ysgramor returned to Skyrim with an army known as the "Five Hundred Companions", composed of the heroes of the Atmoran Civil War who, without much resistance, drove the Snow Elves out and were knighted in the foundations for the First Empire.
Snow Elves persisted within the borders of Skyrim until the reign of the Thirteenth of the Ysgramor Dynasty, King Harald, at the beginning of the First Era. King Harald was the first to relinquish all holdings in Atmora (until that time, the Nords of Atmora and Skyrim had been considered the same group), proclaiming that the people of Skyrim were an independent people.

Vrage the Gifted started the expansion that would eventually lead to the First Empire of Men. Within fifty years of his reign, the Nords ruled all of Skyrim as well as parts of High Rock, Cyrodiil, and the Dunmer lands of Morrowind. The acquisition of Morrowind was particularly bloody, still remembered in Morrowind. The purpose of the formation of the Chimer-Dwemer kingdom of Resdayn was to expel the Nords.

The system which chose the successors to the Empire eventually proved to be its undoing. For a great while the Moot, a gathering of the lords of the many different Holds, chose the successor to the Empire. This lasted well until the death of King Borgas.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:08 am

"Monith?"

A wood elf wearing a Nightingale outfit looks under a tale inside her house. The wood elf stands up straight and looks around.

"Monith sweety!?"

The wood elf walks by a book shelf filled with nothing but books that teachs people about lock picking, stealth, picket pocketing, one handed weapon fighting, light armor, and speech craft along with a few books about nightingales. The room the wood elf stands in is the room of Monith and seems to be empty.

"Now where on earth could that girl-..."

"Rawr!"

A 10 year old imperial girl with brown short hair, a pink dress and a iron dagger that the wood elf gave her tackle the wood elf from behind. The wood elf pretends to fall down to the ground and laughs along with the little girl.

"Hi mommy"

"Hello Monith I'm glad I found you before I left."

"Awwww your leaving again?"

"I'm sorry Monith but mommy has to get food and money but don't worry I'll bring you back something speashal"

"OK!"

The wood elf stands up as she picks up the girl andsets her on her bed. The wood elf kneels down and pulls down the mask for her mouth and smiles. Her lips wears black lip stick and her skin is pale but not as pale as a vampires. The wood elf kissed the top of the girls head and hugs her.

"I should only be a few days sweety and there is plently of food in the house for you."

The wood elf stands up and puts her mask back on.

"Now what are the rules?"

"I can spend time with my friends but non are allowed in your room, Don't touch your stash of wine, only use the money in your safe if I run out of food to eat or if there is an emergency, and pratice my fighting and do plently of reading."

"thats my girl oh and I'll make sure to get you some new books as well. By sweety."

"bye mommy!"

The wood elf leaves the room and passes by many baskets filled with wine and ale all piled by the side of the door to her room. The wood elf leaves the house and looks over to see good old never stop watching your valubles riften.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:01 am

There comes the ringing of blades from among the trees. Three bandits have ambushed a young warrior, but they bit off more thean they can chew. Brandr grins as he knocks away one of the bandits sword. He then follows up by knocking out the main attacker."Hmph.....two easy!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Drayeke ran through the woods with her hunting bow in her hand. She was quite fast considering she was trying to hunt some wolves. She jumped through the trees and let an arrow whip through the air hitting the wolf's leg. It would hollow in pain but chase after it's pack, leaving a trail of blood behind it. "Easy." Drayeke mumbled, watching the wolf take off. She wouldn't have to kill it, it would bleed to death, and she could track it with the blood trail.

Drayeke looked down from the tree, watching as bandits tried to attack this boy with blue hair. She knew that if he was distracted she could pick pocket him, she needed food too. Drayeke would jump through the tree's, ending in one behind him, waiting for a good moment to drop and run.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:33 pm

THe wood elf makes her way out of the city and travels down the path openong up a map. There was a house that had some items that needed to be stolen in a house over in Helgen. This wood elf was hoping to get to the house to steal its most valuble items before any other thief got the same idea. It would take quite some time to get there but hopefully there wont be any hold ups along the way.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Brandr slices the last bandit's weapon arm open, and looks at him." I advise you run. Your team is done for. I am much faster, and much more skilled then the likes of you." The bandit hisses, then runs.Brandr tilts his head when he hears creaking from the tree behind him. Fake yawning, he steps backwards, leaning against it."Whoa, what a fight. It sure wore me out....."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Drayeke looked at the guy, he was obviously faking it, but why not join in the fun. She jumped through the trees even more quiet, taking pine cones and throwing them in certain spots, trying to trick him. She would then slide down the tree and step quietly down. She was on the opposite side of the tree with her knife drawn. This person knew she was there, know she needed to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Brandr cracks open a eye, and watches as the potential thief tries to distract him. So, they knew he was faking it. Ah well, he hadn't been all that serious, anyway.He sighs, standing up and waiting to act." You know, if it's just food money you're after, I'm willing to share supplies. But if it's simple greed, then get lost. I have no patience for thieves like that."He stays alert for any attack.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:29 pm

The woodelf comes across a big area of water and sighs. This is the quickest way to helgen. Over the water and through alot of mountains. bUt its was nothing that she wasnt already used to The wood elf puts the map away and begins to swim through the body of water
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Drayeke smirked. She slipped through the trees so silently it still seemed like she was behind him. She would emerge from the trees in front of him with a smirk on her face. She had short brown hair and grey/blue eyes, her clothes weren't the best but they protected her. She had her bow drawn and pointing at the guy with the food. "Just hand over a piece of bread and we can go our ways." Drayeke gritted her teeth, she was hungry, her stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Brandr shakes his head."Nope, not going to work. That won't last you long, and you kow it. Now, sit down, and eat." he brings out a meal, sitting it on a flat stone he also brings out." If you wish, you can become my companion. I grow tired of having to watch my back.And it grows weary of traveling by myself."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Drayeke let go of an arrow, hitting a piece of bread. "I don't play. I have a wolf bleeding to death, waiting for to skin it." Drayeke said openly walking over and taking the arrow out of the ground, taking the bread smirking. She stepped back slowly, knowing not to trust someone openly, it will hurt you later. He was either going to have to kidnap her or gain her trust, soon.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Brandr frowns, then follows her."You know, you're rather rude.Do I have to prove myself?" he thought to himself, then took out his sword, flipping it around so the point rested on his chest."Well? This will work to prove both of us. I am proving that I am willing to trust you with my life,and you prove you are a person of honor."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Drayeke smirked. "I am rude, and I've learned from years in Skyrim that you trust no one unless they prove it." Drayeke said, turning around wit her arms crossed. She eyed the boy as he handed him his sword. "So you actually trust me?" Drayeke said grabbing the sword quickly and twisting around him where she held it to his neck. "not such a bright idea." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Brandr shrugged." I knew the risks. If you want to end me, then so be it."He tilted his head,ignoring the blood trickling down his neck."But somehow, I don't think you're that kind of person.The only thing left to do is show me what kinda person you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next