Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Vote_lcapThere's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Voting_barThere's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Vote_lcapThere's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Voting_barThere's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Empty
PostSubject: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Tanya still could never get over big cities. I mean, she didn't really think too much about how much time and effort went into making these big buildings and the feat of human engineering, but new cities were always interesting to explore. Unfortunately, she never had enough time to really get to know a place for too long. Her family was always moving every few years or so since her father was a chef and was touring through the states to find new dishes he could cook.

He claimed that THIS time they wouldn't move any more. That's what he said the last several times, Tanya was getting tired of moving and leaving everything behind. She still tried to keep in touch with some of her friends from out of state, but it was hard. But she couldn't bring herself to talk her dad out of moving and would have to make the best of it.

So today, the family was out sight seeing. Her parents had specific plans in mind. Tanya's father was looking into finding some place to set up shop, she didn't know why they couldn't just pick one of the vacant buildings they had passed. Her father claimed he had something big in mind and one small building barely cut it. So eventually Tanya told them she was gonna go off on her own for sight seeing.

"Hmmm, where to begin," Tanya murmured. Thinking out loud as she buttoned up her jacket. It was a little windy out today... which was why she was pants instead of a skirt today for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Blustery was a good way to describe this day. Windy, chilly and generally unpleasant. The kind of day that let you know winter was here...but it wasn't gonna do anything cool or useful like snow. So disappointing. But just because the weather sucked didn't mean you couldn't go out and do something or have fun. Which is what Sam, the easily bored decided to do. Before he was gonna do anything, though, the young man figured warming up would be a good idea. And what better way to do so than with some hot chocolate? It had the word HOT right in its name, so how could it go wrong?

Paying up and making sure the lid was on good and tight, Sam walked out of the coffee house and took a sip of the sweet warmness. That was a great idea. But, now he needed to figure out what else there was to do. Sam took another sip of his drink before shrugging and starting to walk. He was sure he'd run into something.

Or someone, as the case would be. As he started walking along the sidewalk, someone a lot shorter than him bumped against him. It wasn't too hard for Sam, but he definitely noticed it and felt it. He turned around to face whoever he'd bumped into to apologized.

"Oh, Sorry!" he said. "My Bad, wasn't watching where I was going."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Now it was never said that Sam's cup of coco went flying, but for dramatic intents and purpose, let's say it did. Tanya on reflex after bumping into Sam, saw the cup go flying and about to spill over when she suddenly shot her hand up and caught it in mid air and thus SAVED THE DAY... or the coco atleast. Tanya blinked a few times as if taking a moment to realize what she just did before she looked down at the cup of coco. "Oh- it's alright. I wasn't paying enough attention to where I was going," Tanya replied alittle embarrassed by both bumping into Sam AND for her clearly amazing reflexes.

"Oh, this is yours I believe," Tanya said handing it back to him after remembering she was still holding into Sam's cup. "I'm Tanya. My family just moved here. They're looking for a place to start up a business. I decided to go sight seeing," Tanya introduced herself and explained what she was doing out and about.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am

Sam had hardly noticed he'd lost a hold of his drink. It wasn't until Tanya and her lightning sharp reflexes snatched it out of midair that he realized it. He'd hardly ever seen anyone move that fast! As the girl offered him his drink, Sam gladly took it back and took another sip.

"It's fine," Sam said. "Don't worry about it. Nice catch, by the way. You a ninja or something?"

Sam smirked, amused by the idea. But oddly enough, Sam was only half joking with the ninja comment. She was certainly fast enough and he'd met weirder people in this town. Bumping into a ninja on the streets? Only in Jump City, man. Okay, and Steel City and Gotham. But MOSTLY Jump.

"Name's Sam," he replied to her introduction. "And welcome to Jump City! Sorry your first day out sucks. Weather's usually nice here, I swear. I hope your folks find some place nice. What kinda business do they run?"

Normally, talking to strangers was a bad idea. But Tanya seemed nice enough...and she started up this conversation anyways. And Sam was bored, so he was a-okay with this sudden conversation.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Tanya blushed at the half-joking question if she was a ninja. "Oh no no no! It's just, my dad's a martial arts buff and he uh... he's just been teaching me and everything," Tanya stammered nervously. Tanya seemed distracted by something for a moment before he asked what kinda business her folks ran. "It's mostly my dad's thing. He's a chef, so he's looking for a good place to set up his resturaunt," Tanya replied. "The whole family's gotten into cooking though so- yeah. I'm pretty good at it too!" she added proudly.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Okay, Sam was a little disappointed that Tanya wasn't a Ninja. Just a little bit, though. Maybe he'd meet a ninja some other day...Oh Well. Tanya was a martial artist, though. That was something Sam could relate to. But, hee wasn't sure why the ninja question had gotten her so flustered.

"Oh, really? What's he teaching you?" Sam asked. "Like, what type or style? I'm a karate kinda guy myself, but I got a soft spot for Judo."

Sam was curious about this. Wasn't everyday he literally bumped into another martial artist, so he'd might as well ask. Now, that didn't mean he was just gonna ask to spar with her, though. Now wasn't the time.

"A restaurant, eh?" he said. "I hope he finds a good place. City could always use more places to eat. What's his specialty? "
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:42 pm

"Alittle bit of this and alittle bit of that, but mostly Kung Fu," Tanya replied, excited to meet another martial artist. And it wasn't JUST the whole ninja thing that she was flustered over. The fact he was into martial arts kinda made it worse- but in a good way! "I saw plenty of places we could have used before I wandered off but he's looking for THE spot," Tanya added with a shrug.

"He's from china originally, so he knows alot of oriental dishes from back home. He has this DELICIOUS recipe for chinese dumplings," Tanya went on murmuring pleasantly at the thought. Then her stomach growled. "Oh! Um... is there a good place to grab a bite to eat?" she asked with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:18 pm

"Kung fu, eh? Nice!," Sam said, simply. "I take it your dad must be something of a perfectionist, then. At least he takes pride in his work. And I'm sure he'll find the right place, eventually. And when he does, I'll have to try it out, cause those dumplings sound great, seriously.

Apparently, Sam's stomach agreed at the thought, because now he was also hungry.

"Well, yes," Sam replied to her question on places to eat. "But, it depends on what you want to get. There's a lot to choose from. Variety's the spice of life, and such. So, What are you interested in?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:45 pm

"Oh yes. When it comes to food he tries his very best," Tanya nodded as he asked her what was she interested in. "Well... how about some pizza? I've heard alot about the pizza here actually," Tanya suggested abit shyly. She was having trouble directly talking to Sam, it wasn't quite so obvious that she thought he was handsome but it was there.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Sam had this sort of dumbfounded look on his face when Tanya mentioned Pizza. The kind of look that said: 'Am I really that stupid? Did I seriously forget *incredibly obvious option*?' He facepalmed and chuckled as he realized he'd forgotten that.

"Duh, of course," Sam said, taking his hand off of his face. "How'd I forget about that? Pizza here's great. Good choice!"

If there was shyness in Tanya's voice or action, Sam wasn't picking it up. Or he was just brushing it off and dismissing it as the shyness you normally have when meeting someone new.

"Yeah, if you want pizza, just follow me," Sam said as he started walking in the general direction of Jump's most iconic Pizza place. "I'll show you it. You cant miss it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]   There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a new chereff in town [Meka, then open]
Page 1 of 1