Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Vote_lcapA robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Voting_barA robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Vote_lcapA robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Voting_barA robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Empty
PostSubject: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:43 pm

The amusement park was a great place to have fun, the flashing lights, noises, smells Not to mention all the useful machinery. It was over flowing with complex gadgets and while Nix was used to higher grade technology when building things, this would have to do, besides she could always just melt it down if need be. Aluminum worked, sorta, steel was what she was looking for, Thoth it would have to be pretty refined to use in her new invention. Not to mention the final pieces of her singing lampshade did need some copper wiring. This place would be of great use.

Nix stood at the gate, the place was closed now, she took out her sonic screwdriver and after a few seconds of buzzing the electronic gates slid wide open for her, then closed behind her. She strode through area looking about, she took special intrest in a certain ride, taking several pistons from it, and ball bearings. She then used her screw driver to split open and cut through the copper wiring, by the time she was done she had a good 50 feet of wiring and several large pistons. She then once again used her screwdriver to bring over one of the employee golf carts and threw the things into the back.

She rode around, repeating this process until she had several hundred feet of copper and several buckets of ball bearings, pistons and a few roller coaster wheels. She was ready to leave but decided she might as well look around a bit more. Her search was rewarded with a few ounces of mercury which she simply absorbed and a small cotton candy machine. After a few minutes she was chowing down on cotton candy like she hadn't eaten in days, technically she hadn't, but that was because she didn't need food. Though she loved the entire sensation of taste, she was going to keep this. She put it in her now next to full cart and sped off to keep searching for things that could be of use.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:01 am

Over the light noise of the golf cart's small motor came the roar of a much larger engine from behind Nix. A blue motorcycle with a similarly colored rider was in hot pursuit and gaining fast. Swerving to the side, the motorcyclist rode beside the cart, looking directly at Nix with insectoid eyes before speeding ahead. About fifty feet ahead, the cyclist skidded to a stop, flipping down the kickstand and getting off the bike and showing his fully armored body.

"N-Nix? What's she doing here?" Beetle Knight thought as he stared down the all too familiar driving android. "I gotta figure this out..."

Beetle Knight pointed a finger at Nix and spoke in a declarative voice:

"What are you trying to do? Explain yourself! This is your only chance before things get violent!"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Nix skidded to a stop as the bike cut her off, frowning. She hadn't planned on dealing with any heroes. Though her energy level was extremely high she would bs perfectly able to fight just about anything she ran into. Though she did want to keep all the things she had stolen. That might be a bit more complicated, after all she was rather confident that if they fought it was possible that anyone could come over and help and she couldnt lead people back to the H.I.V.E so she would have to lose any followers, though she could teleport a good amount of this stuff back. That was no fun, she wanted it all, and wasn't really content to comprimise for any less.

She glanced over the arthropod boy, obviously covered in something similar to a insects shell. She briefly waved her screwdriver over the guy, finding the armors weak spots, along with finding what it was made of exactly, though that wasn't helpful. She didn't have the means to use that information. However, knowing it's weak spots could come in use especially if he tried to stop her. He sure was impressive though, now to see if his abilities could match up.

"Well you see, I got this job repairing the machines here, but I've gotta get rid of the broken parts." she said innocently, with a small smile. "What else could I possibly be doing?" hoping that her feigned ignorance would buy her a minute or two. She then got up out of the cart and said, copying his declaritive voice. "My name is Nix! You are?"
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm

"Bullcrap," Beetle thought as Nix's gave an obviously fake alibi. What kind of amusement park would hire an alien android? "You could be stealing, or comitting industrial sabotage, among other things."

Beetle gave a cocky sounding chuckle at her question, crossing his arms over his chest. "Who am I? Let me tell you who I am.... I am a Warrior of Justice...a Guardian of the Innocent....I am The Champion of the Sun: BEETLEEEEEEEEEEEE KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Beetle imagined an explosion going off behind him as he finished his boastful introduction. That would've been sweeeeeeeet.

"So, yeah," he said in a rather calm voice, considering what he just finished saying. "I'm kind of awesome...and probablly against...whatever it is you're doing here. You still haven't quite made that clear yet. So , why don't you do both of us a favor and explain what you're doing and surrender peacefully. Or surrender peacefully and THEN explain. Either one is fine."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm

As he listed the other things that she could and was actually doing, she would gasp and have an over exaggerated face of shock before giggling a bit and swinging her key around her finger while he kept on talking and yelling and being a general annoyance, maybe he really was an insect. He had almost all the traits of one, all he needed was another set of arms. Wait, no, another look at her screwdriver told her he was warm blooded. Darn. That joke was almost perfect. Well, either way she at least needed to keep the copper wiring for her singing lampshade, that couldn't be left behind. Not even an option really, she would have to fight him. Probably pretend he was Pix, though he was a bit pretty for that.

She smiled at the insult towards Pix, though she would never be stupid enough to say it to his face, thinking it was more than enough for now. Thinking badly about him would suffice until she had another owner, then she would teach that child a real lesson. But this bug would have to he his replacement for now. "You know it's night time right? No sun at night so...shouldn't you be in a tree somewhere in brazil?" she said sassily. Even robots could be funny. Especially in this situation.

She giggled at his last statement. He wanted her to surrender, not that was funny, hilarious even. She didn't simply surrender, what was he gonna do? "Well, I'm just gonna get back in my cart and leave while you....guard innocence or whatever" she said while getting into the cart again. She then began to drive around the strange man, to the park entrance. "Bye, oh, and I'm just trying to make a few toys honestly, nothing big." she said as she passed knowing it wouldn't be this easy.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:59 am

"So what, it's night time? Injustice never rests, and neither do I...and I'm not getting your joke, I'm no arthropologist."

Nix didn't seem to be taking him seriously. He was beginning to find the whole "champion of justice" thing wasn't as applicable to real life as Japanese television had taught him. But, hey, instead of being afraid of him, maybe now she undersestimated him? Mistake number one! As the kart drove around him, he gave annoyed sigh and stuck his hand out and grabbed onto the side, the pointed tips of his armored hands digging into it like anchors. The kart stopped dead.

"Yeah, no. I mean, you aren't doing anything TERRIBLY bad here. You're not Hitler, but you're still breakng the law. So I'm stopping you."

Beetle turned and reached down with his other hand, tearing one of the rear wheels clean off it's axle. Fairly sure the kart wasn't going anywhere, Beetle let go of it.

"Are you sure you don't wanna surrender?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:19 am

Well this was to be expected. Super strength in a giant man shaped beetle. Anything else would have been disappointing really. Because then the beetle themed superhero she was about to challenge would've turned out to be a deranged man man running around the city in a homemade costume. A very well designed home made costume, but still. Not to mention she would rather reports super hero story of her being cool and beating up a pro, rather the story where she beat up a guy with no idea what he was doing. Pix would just laugh at her for the latter. So the sound of screeching wheel was almost a relief to her.

She took her foot off the gas and stepped out to be face to face with her "captor" though he would probably wish he hadn't tried to stop her soon. With plenty of emphasis on the "tried" part. He wasn't going to last long with his cocky attitude. Even though she had just as cocky an attitude, difference was, she was actually gonna win. "I don't appreciate people wasting my time you know." she said, getting close to him and bringing her hands up slowly as if to go behind his neck, but then would suddenly grab his horn. One would firmly grab the base as the other grabbed the top and lurched down. Trying to flip him over and into the pavement directly behind her. She then, whether or not it worked would release a small blast of energy from herself.

Bug boy had to be put in his place she guessed. She couldn't come back empty handed after all. As a hero she guessed he would try to avoid public damage, to bad. She looked around at the surrounding rides. Yes these would do fine. She then would point her sonic screwdriver at a stand and as it started up she would duck as water soared over her head and at the beetle man. It wouldn't hurt or anything, just meant to be annoying. Courtesy of Nix.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:59 am

Beetle Knight kind of expected to be thrown or flipped when his horn was grabbed. The second one happened, and since he was prepared, he landed on his feet, turning around just in time to get an energy pulse to the chest. Which he WASN'T prepared for, so he got knocked back a bit. No major damage, it seemed, though. And then he got splashed with water. Which, as Nix intended, was just annoying.

"Sorry to annoy you, but hey. You got your job, and I got mine. Speaking of which, CATCH!"

Beetle whipped the wheel at Nix with a grunt, the hard rubber and metal spinning like a fat frisbee. Now, Beetle wasn't expecting his robotic opponent to be stopped by a wheel, however ironic that might have been (a state of the art alien robot defeated by the wheel, mankind's first invention). It was a distraction. As it flew at Nix, Beetle charged forward and lept with a grunt as he ran, fist speeding forward to deliver a powerful right cross to his opponent.

In the back of his head, he really wished he could pull that punch. But he knew he couldn't if he were to stand a chance in a fight against her.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:14 am

Nix couldn't help but giggle as the water splashed onto the freak of a hero. To bad his expression was limited so much. She could imagine the bleak, flat stare of annoyance through the cover of his, that was a mask right? Because otherwise he wouldn't be able to go anywhere, especially with that horn. Which would be her main spit to counter with from now on. She knew that, much like a bull, he could probably be steered by his horn. Since she Would have great leverage over his neck, which he sorta kinda completely need to do anything.

She laughed as she drooled to her knees and leaned back, making the tire soar over her. Then quickly sprang back up. Looking at Beetle knight as he came towards her, as he drew close she half kneeled then sprung up. Jumping her own height and more, then tried to front kick the silly boy in the face. Then came the landing, unless of course, she didn't. She had used her screw driver to make one of the rides, the one with many arms that spun horizontally while tilting and spinning the seats, it probably had a shorter name but she didn't know it. Anyways, she had swung over an arm and could now be seen standing in it far above Beetle knight. "I'm curious, is that your real face?" she asked, wondering how she could peel it off if it wasn't real. The arm of the machine would then lurch and swing away with Nix, she would drop off into an area with many small game stands, cutting off Sams view and hiding in one of the many stands. Snickering silently. This was hilarious to her. Not to mention extremely fun.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:50 am

Beetle was quickly finding out how nimble this android was. Flexible, agile, and fast. The kick to the face as she lept over him wasn't too bad (it could always be worse), and now she was standing atop the mechanical arms of the swings. Turning and looking up, he saw Nix's bright white gleam, teasing him about her mask before leaping off and fleeing, hiding amongst the stands.

"Well, crap," he thought with a sigh. He figured this would be tough, but not like this. A fight was fight: simple, and to the point. But hide and seek? In an AMUSEMENT PARK, no less? That was complicated. This whole scenario was already complicated enough as it was.

He really had no other choice but to follow her to where she was no doubt planning a sneak attack. He stood in the middle of a row of gaming stands, knowing she could come from anywhere. Taking a deep breath, Beetle took a moment to clear his mind and focus on the world around him in an almost meditative state. That'd be his only chance to avoid or counter whatever Nix was planning on throwing at him here...
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:41 pm

This was just to much fun. Fighting such a slow dimwitted opponent was going to be so very very amusing, for her anyways. She was going to make this very very unamusing for beetle boy. She could hardly keep from giggling as she heard his foot steps. As he went past her she waited a bit, then quickly switched on her screwdriver. The noise was definitely noticeable. It was completely foreign from everything else on earth and didn't make a sound that was natural in any way, shape or form. But as the sound continued a large box like object would appear at the end of the pathway, if Beetleknight had turned to look at the sound, he probably wouldn't noticed as it shot a baseball at 90+ miles per hour straight at the back of his head, then his knee, then between his shoulders, all within a second.

The pace of balls would increase with time, as it began firing as if it was a machine gun. After about 10 seconds of that it would run out and Nix would pop out of a stand near Beetleknight, "Step right up and- oh it's you. Having fun yet?" she said with a giggle. There were so many fun things to use against him. The whole park was one massive improvised weapon for her. Though she hadn't figured out a way to use the roller coaster yet, yet. She looked at Beetle knight mischievously as she lightly moved her screwdriver in circles as it buzzed, then glanced behind him as the large tower for the "test your strength" game, the one with the large mallet and such, fell forward towards the boy. As he either stopped, dodged, or was hit by it, the bell would sound "Ring!! We have a winner!! Anything from the too shelf!!" she said, vaulting over her stands counter and running off towards the bumper cars.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Beetle's actual eyes were closed beneath his helmet's bright compounded yellow ones. His breathing was slow and rhythmic. He was calm, focused. Exactly what Nix did not want him to be. He clearly heard the unearthly sound of the screwdriver ring out from one of the booths...and then the sound of a motor speeding up. Opening his eyes, he decide to focus on that much more troubling sound. With a sidestep, he moved out of the path of the initial three baseballs and the ensuing barrage, keeping his eyes on the source of the screwdriver's noise.

Nix soon popped up again, looking like she was having the time of her life. Well, at least she was having FUN at the amusement park and not just stealing from it. With another wave of the screwdriver, she dropped the test your might tower on him...or at least tried to, as Beetle Knight easily sidestepped the large, slow falling tower. With a quip, she took off again, but this time he could see where she was going.

With a chuckle, Beetle followed after her at a rather leisurely pace for a fight against a super powered foe.

"Maybe I'd be having fun if you weren't so boring," Beetle said, the last word dripping with (false) malice. Truth be told, he was actually rather entertained...AMUSED, even. Mostly because this fight was playing out like a Tom & Jerry short. But hey, sometimes you had to fight annoyance with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Nix couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed as her tricks both connected with air. She had been hoping to and this quickly. Though now she was having fun, so much fun in fact, she would to go easy on him for a bit. After seeing such focus she was beginning to think that his brain might actually be bigger than the usual beetles. Though that wasn't for sure just yet. But yes, she was having fun. She might even go out and steal things more often, she had avoided fights usually but this was so exhilarating, she would just have to do this again.

Maybe make a few weapons to make it easier. But over all this was great. As she ran off she couldn't help but giggle, a lot. But then, as he said she was boring she skidded and skipped to a stop. Then turned around to the boy with her brow slightly furrowed, she took offense to the statement that she was boring, boring was what she was opposed to!! She was....UNBORING!! He was the boring one! With his solid blue coloring and silly name.

She switched on her screw driver and several bumper cars came racing out. Seven to be exact, each going about 60 miles an hour, they would all simply race past Nix and towards Beetle knight from different angles and straight ahead. Nix however would stand there, completely still. Like a statue, however once the cars had gone by she, Nix, would shoot forward as a blur and unleash a powerful uppercut towards Beetleknight. Quickly followed by a round house kick aimed to his chest, still at blur. She then would be back to normal speed for a moment and smile then say "Take it back" before freezing again.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Beetle Knight suppressed a chuckle as Nix skidded to a stop and tunred to him with a peeved look. Operation Counter-Troll was now in effect. Y'see, the way Beetle figured, he was strong and durable enough to last against and endure Nix's attacks, even if he didn't have the sun to charge up with. He could afford to make a mistake in his plan of attack now and then. He figured Nix, being swift and quick, had a lot less room to screw up. So, by flipping her strategy around, and messing with HER instead, he could get the advantage.

Nix again activated her magic wand screwdriver and unleashed another attack using the amusement park property. This time it was the bumper cars flying out from their booth at him. "Piece of cake," Beetle thought as he stood his ground before leaping straight up over the rogue bumper cars and landing back down where he started. Seeing Nix stand perfectly still, he tensed up and assumed a defensive stance just in time for him to barely block her initial attacks. And even then, his arms still hurt from blocking that kick. But after that, she seemed to stop and stay perfectly still again. Time for a counter-attack.

"Only if you prove me wrong," Beetle Knight responded before throwing a series of quick punches toward Nix's chest and head before tossing a much stronger and angled punch at her midsection in an attempt to knock her into the air.

"C'mon! What are you waiting for? Let's have some fun," Beetle said, stepping back and assuming a more offensive stance, preparing for Nix's next attack.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:30 am

At frost Nix wouldn't react at all to the punches, she would feel like she was a solid wall. Unmoving and ungiving. Nix was going to have fun proving this simpleton wrong. Then she, rather suddenly, would suddenly stumble backwards and a bit into the air. Ah! she cried out in surprise and slight pain. However it wasn't much. She stood up, now with a layer of dust on her and charger the knight. Ducking under his defences she would first throw a jab into his side. Then she shifted to high speed, directly after the punch she would drop even further and send yet another few punches at the side of his knee and then would stand up and swing her foot around to step into the back of it to make him fall.

All of this still going in a blur, she went into a forward flip. Sending a heel drop aimed for the crease between his neck and shoulder. Once again trying to get him on the ground. At the end of this her screwdriver would turn on, though the sound would deepen as she slowed down. She took a small hop back, seeming to freeze in mid air. It may not have seemed like it but she had a plan, it extended past using blinding speed and a lot of endurance. This enviroment was perfect for her, she was going to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)   A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A robotic reoccurrence. (meka, pm)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next