Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Voting_barEnter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Voting_barEnter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Enter the Black Box (Pika)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Black Box (Pika)   Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:52 am

Dagger activated the bombs as the man got hit in the face, it knocked him out with several burns in the face, he would be in hospital for weeks, but he would be okay. Dagger ran out and threw some bombs at the door the others had been tricked into entering, but these men were experts, they would be listening out for these things, it would only slow them down, that`s only assuming that they didn`t have some sort of device for disarming the bombs, that would just be Daggers luck Run!
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character
Name: Bradley Bell
Code Name: Ghost
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Black Box (Pika)   Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Bradley followed Dagger down the hallway, admiring the shards of doors that the Suits had broken through to follow them and began thinking aloud. "I'll ask again since I guess you didn't hear me. Who are you and what are you doing here!?"

For all he knew, this guy could be some mentally imabalanced prisoner that was trying to break out! Bradley turned the corner hard to try and make it back through the way he entered but waiting for them was another Suit. He smiled grimly as he raised his gun, probably thinking about the huge bonus he'd get from apprehending the intruders.

Barely thinking, Ghost saw a large vent beside them and pushed Dagger through it, himself along with him. The vent ended up being a shute of sorts that sent them flying down floors and floors at great speeds. Ghost began to wonder how deep it went as he was sure that they must've been below street level. He tried to use his levitation powers to slow their acceleration, but didn't slow it enough before they crashed through an open probably on the bottom floor with a harsh impact.

Ghost quickly got up and saw two Suits with surprised looks on their faces get up from their relaxed positions and shuffle to arm themselves. They were acting too slowly, though. Ghost forced the taller man's head to collide with the shorter one, knocking them both out.

He rubbed the back of his neck for a moment as he felt like the reverberation from landing was still roaming through his body. "Sorry about that...you okay?" he asked, turning to his companion.

As he turned though, behind Dagger was a large safe sealed tight shut. A huge grin stamped itself on Ghost's face and the glee of adventure overtook him once more. "That must be it!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Black Box (Pika)   Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Dagger talked as he ran My name is Dagger, I`m a masked vigilante, I go after killers and corrupt business men and give them what they deserve when he saw the suit he was about to grab a knife but was pushed down a vent, the knife flew out of his hands and blew up the way they came down. Dagger recovered and saw the unconscious suits I`m fine but... ARE YOU CRAZY!!??!! he turned around and saw the vault. He took out a knife and attempted to cut through it, but he couldn`t.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character
Name: Bradley Bell
Code Name: Ghost
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Black Box (Pika)   Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 pm

"I'm sorry but that floor was going to be overrun with Suits in a matter of seconds."

Still mesmerized from being a few feet away from his prize after these weeks of research and effort...and he wasn't even sure what it was. "I go by Ghost, by the way," he added, not faltering his gaze from the pristine metal.

He brought his ear to the lock and let the cool steel send a chill down his spine. He had no idea how to crack a safe...something about being so close and yet having no way for access just felt...insane.

"I don't suppose you'd have any ideas on how to crack the code?" he asked Dagger hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Black Box (Pika)   Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Dagger thought for a few seconds, then got out a knife, this one had a screen on it and a keyboard. He typed onto it and a loading screen appeared Damn, please don`t tell me the internet`s down again! the loading screen became a message telling him that the download was successful Yes! Just place this in the locking mechanism, it`ll open it
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Black Box (Pika)   Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Black Box (Pika)   Enter the Black Box (Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Black Box (Pika)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2