Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Vote_lcapEnter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Voting_barEnter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Vote_lcapEnter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Voting_barEnter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Khariel flew along in the early morning sky, hanging low near the buildings to get a good look at the cityscape below him, it was still before dawn. He had the idea that his sister made her rounds closer to the beginning of the night before sleeping. He scoffed to himself at the thought: Kristen, sleeping? More than two years prior, this would've been forbidden for her and himself. Khariel wondered if Kristen was slacking off these days.

Before he could complete his mental monologue, he noticed a small shade demon causing mischief to the vehicle of a certain human citizen getting ready for the morning commute. Tires were being slashed by the shade's long claws and windows were being smashed by its club like tail. The victim of this demonic vandalism came out of the lobby of his flat, and cursed loudly at the damage that had been done to his car.

The shadow vandal attempted to scurry under the shadow of the building behind him when Khariel dropped down out of the sky and crushed the demon under an armoured foot as he landed. A squeal was emitted from the demon as he began to dissipate from underneath Khariel's foot.

The man turned around to the tall figure that had just dropped from the sky. Two blood red eyes glared back at him with an amused glint. The shadowy essence from the slain demon gathered around Khariel's fingers. "I'm afraid your assaulted vehicle is going to be the least of your problems... human scum."

Last edited by saturnstormx on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:39 pm

The man pales, staggering backwards."W-what?! What are you?!" Suddenly, there's a blue haired boy beside him, steadying the man with a hand on his shoulder."Whaoh...Careful, sir.What's up?" E man sighs in relief." Thank goodness. Its you, Toji."The halfling grins, nodding."Yep, brought my homework." The man nods, reaching for the papers."Alright, thank you for the trouble, I'll just grade the-Hang on!!! That's not important!!! This man threatened me!" Toji turns,examining Khar."......alright, I'll take care of it....Mr. Cullahern, get inside." The teacher nods, going inside. The halfling grins, his eyes going black and gold as lightning crackles around him."What's the idea, yah?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Khariel watched as Toji appeared to steady the man as he paled and stepped back. The man appeared to know Toji and he was told to go back inside. Toji asked Khariel what his problem was, and Khariel sniffed. Not only did this newcomer feel like he had some kind of demonic presence, but he smelled like it too.

"Never in a thousand years would I believe a demon would become a human sympathizer, yet here you stand." he replied, his unsettling gaze resting on Toji now, looking at him dead in his black and gold eyes. "Then again, you appear to be some kind of hybrid, so it only makes sense you would have a soft spot for them."

"I was about to kill him. I thought that was obvious." he stated, noticing the building electricity sparking around Toji. He looked like he seriously wanted to fight. Khariel copied Toji's energy release in his own fashion, purplish-black shadow slowly gathering around him. "What's the matter? Do you have some problem with that?" he crooned, releasing his malevolent spiritual pressure, his body temperature and the air around him dropping.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Toji snorts, his canines lengthening as he gets angrier and angrier, though you couldn't tell it by his grin." Well, I can't let you hurt him. I'm this close to getting a A in his class. Besides....." His grin abruptly fades, and he glares at the angel." Jump is under my protection. As a Okamian, its my duty to protect the weak and innocent. Before I pound you into the ground, allow me to introduce myself...." He bows." Okami Toji, of the Okami Clan, Titan of the United Pack." He raises his head, grinning. " And I'm the guy thatsvabout to kick your butt!!!" He blurs, coming at Khar with a full speed strike blitz. Then, he jumps, rapidly rebounding off nearby surfaces and striking multiple times at the Nephilem. " By the Forger and the Creator, I'll teach you not to attack innocents!!!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Khariel took the blows with profound endurance, but it wasn't by the strength of his own skin that he had suppressed the damage of Toji's attacks. When Toji would come down from his initial attack, he would see that the shadow that had been swirling aimlessly around Khariel now had taken form to his body, acting as a dark forcefield. Purplish-black shadow hummed around Khariel's form, clinging to every inch of his skin, clothing, hair and armour. His eyes glowed with a ghostly white hue, and his visage had transformed into that of a shadowy raven's. Two large, shadowy wings of the same colour scheme erupted from his back, glinting harsh golden fragments that reflected the dim light of dawn.

"...and my name is Khariel Ravenlock, though you could say my codename is Andras. I am the last of the true Nephilim."He spoke in a distorted voice. He regarded Toji's last statement, "I'd surely like to see you try."

Suddenly, the beak on Khariel's shadowy form snapped open as shadowy tendrils darted out from within, moving to slash, pierce and strangle Toji where possible. If Toji dodged this attack, Khariel would take to the sky to devise a counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 7:43 pm

Tojii lands lightly on the ground, growling in fusturation as he examines the foes armor. Suddenly, there's shadowy tenticles all around him."Gah!" The halfing forms twin Storm Cutters, spinning and slashing rapidly, managing to avoid getting strangled, though a ffew got through, one peircing his bicep while others deliver slashes to his face, torso, and legs."Great, a few more scars....." When Khariel said he was Nephil, the halfling grins, laughing."Yeah, sure, Carnyval CHickensquak. I know a Nephilim, and she's way different! She's not a raving lunatic, she looks after the human race, you know, like youre supposed to, and she's even allowed me the honor of calling her sister. Me, a halfling!!! THAT is a Nephilim, and angel. You, my freind, are nothing more than a deluded idiot!!!" He thinks about how he's gonna get past that armor, then grins, coming up with a attack. He draws in breaths, sucking in lightning. If it worked like he planned, it would let out a concussive blast of lightning, which would hit like 10 fullpower hydraulic rams, and hopefully, ripping that armor apart.Toji grins, drawning in one last breath as lightning crackles among his teeth."Hell's....YEEEEEELLLL!" A dense blast of lightning rips out of his mouth, heading straight toward Khar. It was short range, but the foe was in range......
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 pm

The electricity tore through Khariel's forcefield, whipping through it like wind does with fire. As the attack subsided, Khariel's forcefield remained, but it was much weaker, glowing around him like a dim aura more than an opaque shadow. A ghost of the beak of the forcefield remained, phasing in and out of visibility, and his demeanour had changed visibly. He was more in a level stance now, legs positioned evenly to brace the force of the attack. His head was down, hair strewn somewhat.

"Heh, me, deluded? My my, you're the ones who are being deluded. This Nephilim you speak of, she called me brother once. I know more about her than you ever will." he let out a growl of a chuckle before raising his head to look at Toji again. "She was born human you know. So when we made her one of us, it only made sense that she exhibited the powers that would give her the delusional image of our kind. Half angels-"

He let out a hacking cough before regaining his composure again, "-Are closer to the demonic scum they commissioned themselves to hunt than the Grigori they originally spawned from."

He threw a psychokinetic punch towards Toji that would have enough force to push him back a bit. If he countered and attacked in melee himself, he would find that Khariel too was an experienced melee fighter and would do a good job at countering.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Toji blinks as Khar tells him about Kris."So, , youre her brother? And she was originally human..." THe halfling pauses, then laughs."So what? She's accepted me, and she does good things, so it doesnt matter what she was or what she is. And as for you being her brother....You no longer have that right. You betray her with your words. Tell me, if shes no better than a 'mere'demon than why is youre the one attacking innocent people.Yah.....for stabbing her in the back, I'll make you hurt!!!"Then Toji is punched mentally, and he staggers back a few steps."Owww....that hurt, jerk." He rushes foward, pulling lout his weapon and transforming it into the chain sythes. Instead of closing, the halfling darts around, letting loose with punishing, and rapid, midrange strikes.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:52 pm

Khariel chuckled a little as the halfling attacked him in all directions with the chain scythes. It took a few hits for him to predict Toji's attack patterns, scratches and dents being sliced into his armour and an injury appeared on the crest of his cheekbone. But when Toji came at him next, he brought his hand out to grab the blade of one of the scythes with one hand. With the other, he brought a shadow tendril infested hand to his shoulder, slicing a few more wounds into his shoulder before throwing Toji roughly back away from him. From there, Khariel flew up to the overhang of the apartment complex door with a few beats of his wings.

"Are you deaf? I don't think myself above her, not in the physical sense. I embrace my fate as an abomination to the angelic race! It is this closure that makes me stronger! It is this closure that makes me above her metaphysically!"

He laughed with an edge of insanity, but suddenly his voice became low. "Ask her yourself, halfling. She's afraid of her fate. Afraid of what's hunting her. Although I cannot deny that they're probably hunting the both of us!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 9:31 pm

Toji, despite being thrown back, grins." You are an idiot, aren't you? I said nothing about you being a bigot,just that you betrayed herwith your words. And not only that, if things come after her, you should be watching her back!! Thatsvwhat family does!Now get down here so I can finish teaching you a lesson." Toji fires poppers at Khar.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Khariel grinned back at him, but it was hollow. It was more like he bared his teeth at Toji than smiled at him. He rose from his crouch upon the top of the banister, recomposing himself. 'My mental clarity seems to be stabilizing...' he thought, taking the bandage that served as a bracer around the arm of the injured hand, unwrapping it, and rewrapping it around the wound from Toji's scythe. He knew now that it was unwise to use his mentally exhausting forcefield against this foe, and he dispelled whatever remained of the fragmented ability.

Instead, he decided to fight blade with blade, and he unsheathed the long sword that had been equipped to his side. The red and purple engravings glowed slightly as Khariel channeled a small amount of shadow energy into it, forming a shadowy link between blade and wielder. He quickly deflected the poppers with his blade that Toji had launched at him.

Coherent thoughts were starting to reform back into Khariel's mind now, but the Nephilim's other use of abilities was still limited, for the time being. "Very well then, Okamian. There's no point in trying to explain to you what you don't understand." he brought the blade up to his face, whispered, "Hesperus." and the runes on the blade came to life, glowing purple and red while the space around the blade began to hum with dark energy.

From there, he shot down to meet Toji again, aiming for his shoulder but would probably lock blades with him in the process.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Toji quickly snaps up a block with his chain sythes. It blocked the blade from impaling his shoulder, but a huge slice opens up. Toji growls in pain and anger, stegging in closer to the Nephilem, switching a sythe to the other hand as the halfling draws black, unleashing a blinding fast, half power hook. Then, he drops down, unleashing rapid kicks to Khars ankles. Toji grins as he agilely flows around his for, unleashing a varsity of attacks." You don't got a chance again me, even if I have no idea what you're talking about!!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:13 pm

Khariel had managed to wound Toji significantly, but it was not the effect he was going for. Toji had blocked him before dropping down to break his root and unleash a flurry of attacks from all sides of his form. In hindsight to the flurry, Khariel was able to distinguish a pattern in Toji's attack style. Before much thought could be put into creating a plan to combat this though, he did have to get out of the current situation he was in; face-down on the pavement with the halfling beating on his partially armoured back.

Groaning in pain and the effort to curb the edge of his passing temporary insanity, Khariel managed to summon his wings again, turning them a more opaque, darker hue as he triggered their tangibility factor. From that point he started to beat them hard, lifting him off the ground and creating gusts of wind that normal wings would. If Toji was in the air as Khariel did this, he would probably get blown back, and if Toji had made contact with his wings, he would probably get pushed back.

Once Khariel was a few metres in the air and out of Toji's ground-restricted reach, he began to analyze the halflings attack patterns in earnest. Attack. Counter. Break root. Flurry. That was what seemed to be the rough pattern of Toji's attacks. Going at him at close/mid range was no use, and he seemingly attacked with instinct, hardly any thought to read. Khariel was better off attacking from above. His body was beginning to ache - the halflings attacks were punishing.

Khariel used psychokinesis to lift the vandalized car, simultaneously pointing his sword in its direction as well. Shadowy tendrils erupted from its hilt, each one half a foot wide and wrapping themselves around the car in the air as it became a shadowy projectile. With a swift slicing motion of his sword, Khariel brought the car down in Toji's direction, hoping the halfling would not be able to dodge the one ton object.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Toji growled as his for flapped into the air, and he's blown back. The halfling leaps toward to grab Khar, but alas, too late....." Y- you jerk. Get back here!!" The halfling glares at the Nephilem, then his eyes widen as Khar throws his teachers car at him. " Oh crud....." At first, it appears he was crushed beneath the vechile, but then it was revealed that Toji was bent far back, straining to keep his balance. Then halfling straightens up, hefting the car while looking at Khar menacingly." Throw cars, will yah?" The halfling raises the vehicle, only for Mr. Cullaherns voice to echo from the building." Toji, don't you dare!!! That's vintage!"The halfling winces, and nods." Yes sir..." He gently puts the car back down, and whirls his scythes around, using them like a grappling hook to dart rapidly around Khar, striking out in mid air.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Khariel was about to celebrate victory when the car met its target, but gaped when he saw that the halfling, albeit uncomfortably, had caught the car and was now lifting it over his head. It appeared that he was going to throw it back at Khariel when the human inside the building protested. So Toji put the vintage, yet already thoroughly damaged car back down where it was before Khariel threw it. Khariel then promptly growled in frustration as Toji vaulted himself up into the sky to attack him in mid-air. Khariel slowly rose higher in the air, parrying nearly every blow before grabbing the wrist/ankle of one limb and locking blades with the other. He then delivered a powerful psychokinetic punch to Toji's torso that would not only knock the wind out of him, but should have also sent him flying (or falling). The attack was evidence enough that Khariel's temporary insanity had subsided.

"You don't get it, do you?" he spoke, "It doesn't matter how bullheaded you are in attacking me, you're too predictable. Using the same techniques isn't going to work." his words spoke of confidence, as if he was winning. But in truth, Khariel was tiring. He wasn't injured too severely thanks to his armour, but he still had a few wounds that would need stitches, along with some bruises here and there.

He wondered how his opponent would fare after this round of attacks. Khariel knew he was able to land a few decisive injuries to Toji; both of his shoulders should have been injured, one from his blade and the other from his shadow tendrils. He probably had a few other minor injuries as well. How then, did this halfling have so much damned energy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]   Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Raven, Unleash the Demon! (Hellbreaker) [COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next