Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFollow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barFollow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFollow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barFollow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Follow That Sound (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Luna smiled "I'm glad we met too..." she said softly, watching Ghost for some time before he suddenly had his realization "gah! Uhh well he was an evil wizard that's all I know honest! He had clearly been watching me for some time as he knew my name and exactly when and where I would be getting food from! He was really creepy too!" she said, shuddering at her memories of the man.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character
Name: Bradley Bell
Code Name: Ghost
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:06 pm

"Okay, Luna, now this is important: do you have any idea why he sent you here? Was there anything you did? Any sign of anything different or strange that happened before he sent you back that day? Think, seriously!" he asked, exasperatedly.

He was now on his feet pacing back and forth, staring through the woods. Everything was way to strange. He felt like...like he was being watched. It scared him, because if she said what Bradley desperately did NOT want her to say...he was terrified about what could happen...

Turning his head slowly to look back at Luna, he asked one last question. "Do you remember what he looked like?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Luna thought long and hard about the day she was transported to Jump City "n-nothing strange really...he was just using me as a test subject...and I think he had short white hair...with a white beard too, but not the Gandalf type, more the...short goatee type, a strange looking man indeed" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Not really the answer he was looking for. He didn't know of anyone that looked like that, he didn't think. It still all seemed too odd for there to be nothing to it. "Do you know how he sent you back? Did he use something? Perhaps an...amulet?"

He was very careful when asking his question. He wasn't sure if he wanted the answer to be what he thought it was...but he needed to know. He was paying close enough attention to realize that there probably was something going on, but he was too ignorant to know what it could be...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Luna tried to think more "yes...yes I think I remember an amulet..." she said thoughtfully, trying to remember every specific detail of that day.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:33 am

He was at a loss of breath. Bradley had been taught in the past week that coincidences were rare, if not nonexistent, and hearing about an amulet of power...just fit into the wrong category for him. Could it actually be what he thought it was? It's true, he'd learned that pieces of the meteor could turn back time...but could it make manipulations completely? Perhaps if someone had tested with it...had time like this wizard. But, still...why would he send her back to now? How was she important? Or was she...just a coincidence...?

Bradley brought himself back to the ground and crossed his legs, looking blankly back at the stars. "I'm sorry...it could be nothing...but...doesn't it all seem odd to you at all?"

Perhaps he was becoming paranoid, but, then again, that could be part of the job, too. "I didn't mean to get all worked up...I'm just speculating, trying to figure out things that don't make sense...nevermind, it's not really your problem." he finally added with an exhasperated sigh accompanied with a soft smile. "Well, whatever you decide to do, Luna, I'm sure that it'll be brilliant." He tried to calm down so he laid himself down once more, keeping quiet and leaving room for Luna to say or ask anything more before he let the embrace of sleep take him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 am

Luna frowned a little "no, you're a friend, your problems are my problems, would you like me to play you a lullaby song?" she asked, seeing that Bradley was getting worried, maybe he just needed some rest, and a nice lullaby might take his mind off things.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Bradley smiled slightly at the word 'friend'. He had always found it harder to make friends back in Seattle since he never had anything in common with his peers, really. He was always too shy to say anything or stand up for something. Maybe this weird city was his ticket to turning a new page in life; starting anew.

"Yeah...I'd like that..."

He laid back and waited for the song to lull him to sleep, take him to a new day and a new adventure.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Luna smiled softly at Bradley before she reached over to her harp and sat on the bank of the pond, starting to play the tune happily, the stars twinkling in the sky as she stared at the strings of the harp, her fingers dancing over them as she played and sung the lullaby.

[OOC: The song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIt3RsXgYDc ]
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 am

Darkness engulfed the clearing more than before and Bradley's eyes began feeling more and more heavy as he listened to Luna's beautiful lullaby and allowed it to lull him into a deep sleep. Whether it was fate or coincidence that made the two encounter, Ghost decided to leave it on that day. Leave behind the worries and fears and sorrows and tears from yesteryear and look forward. Look forward to tomorrow, a new day, a new adventure. New opportunities to take advantage of. New things to discover and new people to meet whether. One thing Ghost knew for sure...this was only the beginning.

(Out! Thanks! :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow That Sound (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3