Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Vote_lcapSwinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Voting_barSwinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Vote_lcapSwinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Voting_barSwinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwen
Gwen

Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 am

Gwen walked out of school with her bag over one shoulder, adjusting her earbuds and flicking through her phone playlist. Once she finally settled on a song, she started walking her way home, taking an abrupt turn into an alleyway where she ducked behind a dumpster and popped her backpack open. After a few minutes of generic rock music and some choice words as she repeatedly fell over, Spider-Woman launched out of the alleyway by zipping out on a web. She was singing quietly as she swung overhead of all the people on the ground, doing a few flips in the air as she did with her backpack well sealed and her earbuds snaking under her tights and mask. "Swingin' around at the speed of sound...got places to go..."

This was relaxing to her. All of her homework was done, everything she needed was handled, and as long she snuck in, the nuns probably wouldn't smack her upside the head for being out past curfew. It works out. She landed on the corner of a roof and slowly pried her earbuds from her mask, clicking the pause button and slowly lowering herself behind someone in the shadows. Definitely a druggy and his dealer. "OK, I'm no expert on drugs... The two of them jumped and the addict began to run off with the stash while the dealer pulled a knife, which Gwen quickly encased with a blast of webbing. "But like...this seems like one of the worst locations to set up." She shot her body upwards (downwards?) to avoid to wild hit and dropped to stand on his shoulders, now jumping behind him and kicking him in the head before webbing him to the wall. "...OK, hope you're comfy. If you need me, I'll be getting your stash back." She rounded the corner and launched a web to give chase. "Cuz evidence is everything in a court of law or something like that. I think I saw that in a video game once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:37 am

I wait impatiently at a nearby corner, waiting for my errand boy to bring me the drugs I asked for. It was mostly how I handled my little followers is with the promise of drugs. I sigh and look down at my watch. "What is taking so long?" I say impatiently. I look around the corner to see my errand boy being chased by a.... I guess it is a metahuman. Strange. I have yet to see one up close before. I take out my gun and jog up to meet my little barely teenage comrade. I grab the drugs from him and slip them in a pocket. I take a few wild shots at the lady swinging towards us and motion for the boy to run. No reason for him to get caught up in this.

Last edited by Diva on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 2:10 pm

((So I just want to point out that I have no idea which of your characters I'm using. I have no description of their activity or appearance. I'd like...something to work with, please.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:03 pm

(Oh I'm very sorry. This is Theodore.)
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:15 pm

(Man Theodore is most likely going to have a huge dislike for Bogan after all these threads. XD)

The 'errand boy' seem to have been startle by the sudden action and obeying Theodore he turn to run just in time to see a void encase fist striking his chest and sending him off the ground for several feet till landing with a thump on his back. In a daze the boy would see a teen with black marking flowing across his form and a tattered crimson robe that hung from his waist. "Man if only peeps like you come running into me more often, save a lot of hassle chasing you down." Bogan said as void light enshrouded his arms. Looking up from the down boy to see a gun men shooting at a fellow vigilante he whisper a chant as he held out both palms that would shot out an concussion beam of dark energy that sailed towards Theodore open back.
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:57 am

As the man opened fire on Gwen, she dropped a bit to dodge, twisting in midair to avoid the bullets, and firing a glob of webbing over it to hopefully jam the gun and make it relatively useless. With a finger on the triggers of her web shooters, she cracked her neck. "Look, we can make this really easy, and really straightforward." She said simply. And then...beams from a bystander. OK, yeah. Gwen wasn't ready for today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:00 pm

I hear the man walk up behind me and throw a look over my shoulder. I try to dodge the beam but it hits my side. I grunt as it makes me fall against the brick wall to my right. I recover quickly and toss the gun to the side, making another appear in my hand. I pull out my other gun, then level one each on the hero's heads. "I'd rather have the second option. You guys leave me alone and I will go about my day. Deal?" I say in my rather gruff voice, flashing a wicked grin.

Last edited by Diva on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:03 pm

((Normal civilian level strength can't rip Gwen's webs. Try again.))
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:24 pm

(In her defense it's most likely she did not read her App. Which is why it's often a good idea to make posts as if the person as not read the App. For example I failed to put in how much force was behind the blast so anyone could intercept that and in her case she made it as a soft hit. Oh lastly as a friendly advice to both of you it is a good idea to have your character app link in your sig so other people can have easy access to the apps.)
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:32 pm

(And it's fine, but she should probably search it up like I did with both of yours. I'm not being mean, I literally just meant Try Again and I'm sorry that this upsets you.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:33 pm

(I redid it. You are fine.)
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:06 am

(Don't worry I'm not upset just pointing it out there :3)

Bogan gave a sigh as he whisper a chant, an veil of void matter surrounding his crown as void light channeled in his arms, "You must be new to the city then, heros do not let people like you go as they please around here. Just be lucky that the original Teen Titans are not in the city anymore otherwise you would not be in public for long," Bogan tainted the gunmen but not making any move, hopefully the heroine would use the chance when Bogan was talking to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:02 am

Gwen slowly raised her hands, mostly in confusion. She usually dealt with automatic weaponry. Two pistols? Is this guy for real? And that other guy can...Probably handle himself. Hopefully. As he attempted a distraction, she smiled under her mask and shot off to the side opposite the wall, paying close attention to those triggers with her Spidey Sense. If he fired, she'd know before it even happened. She held out an arm and pressed a button on her web shooter, exploding a cartridge outward in a massive net to trap the druggie against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 7:49 pm

I glare at the boy, "That was more of a warning than something I actually thought you would do. Although you should have listened." As I'm talking I see the girl web away and look to see a giant web flying at me. I curse and do my best to dodge (even using my speed), but my arm gets caught in the sticky stuff. "Damn it!" I curse and pull at my arm in frustration. I narrow my eyes at the stupid web, and pull out the closest knife I have holstering the gun, Consequentially leaving my back open to attack, I attempt to get the stuff off fairly quickly though.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:47 am

With a surge of bloodlust bringing a smirk to Bogan lips he utter a chant and his arms thrum with more energy, with cupped hands he draw them to his side and began to concentrate large amounts of void energy in one point between his hands. Thrusting them forward a large streaming jet of void energy erupted from his cupped hands towards the trapped gunmen. The very convent gave cracks due to the psi over pressure of the void beam roaring forth through the air to its intended target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)   Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swinging Around at Significantly Slower Than the Speed of Sound (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Downtown-
Jump to: