Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Follow That Sound (Open) Vote_lcapFollow That Sound (Open) Voting_barFollow That Sound (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Follow That Sound (Open) Vote_lcapFollow That Sound (Open) Voting_barFollow That Sound (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Follow That Sound (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Follow That Sound (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Luna sat on the edge of the pond that she lived in which was hidden away from the normal public area of Central Park, it was a murky and mossy pond, but it was home for Luna, she would like somewhere cleaner, but she didn't know anywhere else that offered her as much privacy as the pond did, she sat on the edge of the pond, her mermaid tail in the pond as she played a gentle tune on her small harp, albeit she had stolen it but she did not yet have any other way of gaining money, she played the harp skillfully with a calm smile, a frog sat next to her watching silently, her long blue hair going down to her butt as her deep, ocean blue eyes focused on plucking at the strings of the harp, she decided to play a song that she had heard while she had been walking around Jump in her human form, a soft smile on her face as she played.

OOC: The song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eBnlAfvbqE&list=PL72D39AE3CE091576

Her harp-
Spoiler:

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character
Name: Bradley Bell
Code Name: Ghost
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 pm

On a sunny, beautiful day, Bradley was roaming the park, trying to relax after another long night of hunting for crime and training. He settled down on a nearby bench and began gazing into a large ornate fountain. He became lost in the fantastic designs of fish, seagulls and coral, all crowding around a mermaid statue with a harp. He began imagining the mermaid coming to life and serenading the passersby. He smiled and closed his eyes, imagining the harp's song, when, almost magically, he began to hear an actual harp playing. It was faint, extremely faint, but obviously nearby. It seemed that the rest of the park's patrons couldn't over their children's laughter, their dog's barking, or, simply the sound of their footsteps.

The song seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite understand the method from where he was. He focused on the plucking and began following the noise as if he was almost in a trance. He followed the sidewalk so he entered another wooded area. The sound guided him a few yards in and stopped him in his tracks as he felt the song move into the woods, away from the pavement. He pushed aside a few branches, blocking his sight and discovered a dirt path!

Now with a surge of adventure, he ducked under the foliage and dashed down the path to find the source of the song. He now understood the melody, Fireflies by Owl City. Not really his style, but, a chance at discovering something mysterious and new made it seem like the most beautiful song in the world! Through the bramble, he could see a small stream emerging next to the path. As the rushing water grew louder, so did the enchanting song. Finally, he found it. The destination of the stream and the source of the song. He quietly emerged into a clearing that held a lake and found the harp...and the player...

"Um...wow...hello?" he tried to project shyly. A mermaid! A real mermaid in Jump City! And he thought this place was amazing enough already! Fiery villains, duplicating burglars and now a mermaid! Impossible, and yet, here she was...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Luna gasped when she looked around and saw Bradley, suddenly jumping into the water in fear of the human, swimming to the bottom of the pond and hiding in the murkyness, the frog also following her "a human?! Is he here to capture me?! Or hurt me?!" she muttered as the frog next to her just swam around her, staring at the surface of the water she seemingly waiting to see if Bradley would just walk away.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 pm

"No wait!" Bradley yelled as he ran up to the pond and knelt by the banks. "Don't be scared! I'm different, too!"

With a quick glance to the rocky shore, he began levitating three round stones towards him and around his head, hoping it would make her feel better. He slowly let the stones drift to the ground as he realized what he was doing. Why wouldn't he just walk away? Did he actually just reach out to probably the only soul that was even more shy than he was?

He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, trying decide what to do next. "Um...hey...my name's Bradley. It's...uh..nice to meet you..." he held his hand out towards where he thought the mermaid was, hoping she'd take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Luna listened to Bradley, seeing he was no normal human, slowly swimming towards him she lifted just her head out of the water, her deep ocean blue eyes staring at him "m-my name is Luna..." she said in a soft and soothing voice but it also had a lightness to it.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Slowly, Bradley's moved his hand back behind his back as he realized that there was no handshake coming along. "Well...yeah...it's nice to meet you!" he said with a small smile.

He took a seat and frantically searched for something to say. He was in need of a friend in this new town and he just couldn't let a chance like this escape him. "So...um...I couldn't help noticing but...um...you've got a tail." he said, frankly. "How did you get to this pond...um...where'd you come from?"

It wasn't everyday that you met a mermaid and he wanted to learn as much he could when he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 pm

"oh...well I'm from Anglo-Saxon times you see...I was born in the North Sea and certain circumstances lead me to be living in a Scottish lake...I was transported to this time by a wizard..." she explained, not wanting to bore Bradley with details, still keeping just her head above the water

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 pm

"I get it. So, you're alone. So am I..."

Bradley decided not to pry to much into her past as he realized that he probably wouldn't want to tell a stranger his life story either. What were the odds though, that an ancient mermaid was sent to this place and this time. Bradley was amazed at hot much coincidence seemed to make Jump City the center of almost all supernatural or superhuman activity in the world and sometimes even in the galaxy! This did seem to be the right place for him after all...whether he liked it or not.

"Have you been in Jump for very long? It must not be very nice being limited to this little pond...your harp playing was very beautiful, you know..." he added, trying desperately not to blush.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Luna smiled and blushed as he complimented her harp playing "I've been here a few days now, and thank you very much" she said happily, that was when she swam towards the spot next to Bradley, climbing out of the water, now he could see her fully, sea-shell bra and tail, also a large scar on her left arm, going from her wrist to the middle of her forearm.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:08 am

Luna began swimming over to Ghost, relieving some of the tension from the situation since it seemed like she was actually starting to open up a little bit. She rose up from the water, revealing her tail, which was amazing and all, but what caught Bradley's attention was the large scar around the mergirl's body.

"Oh no! What happened, Luna?" he exclaimed motioning towards her scar. "Are you...um...are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 am

Luna listened to Bradley and looked at him confused for a moment before looking at her scar "oh? This? This is from a very long time ago, you see...it happened when I was singing on a rock, a sailor thought that I was trying to lure him to danger and bring him bad luck, so he struck me with his harpoon and caught my arm, if it wasn't for my parents' help I could have lost use of my left arm...I guess you could say it's why I was scared of you at first...I thought you were just another human planning on hurting me" she explained calmly.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Unsure of what to say, Ghost could only manage to mouth, "Whoa..."
This girl had really suffered at the hands of the people that he wanted to protect. The stupid, ignorant, rash people of the world that shunned whatever was different. Feared the new rather than seeking to learn from it, and acceptance was just out of the question. They attacked her...almost killed her...because she was...well...like him. What would happen if someone knew what he could do? Would he be attacked, too? Be tested on like in a science fiction movie?

Maybe he shouldn't take the chance...Bradley had taken on the ego of Ghost because he thought it was cool...to become a superhero like all the ones that he read about but...maybe there was a purpose for it. He needed to be separated from the regular world while he used his abilities to protect himself from...from what might happen...

Although he didn't like not trusting people on principal...it had to be done, for his own sake. Suddenly, he realized that he had just gone silent in the middle of a conversation, creating an awkward pause.

"Er...sorry for bringing it up...I just...well..." he scratched the back of his head, not sure of what to say. "I'm sorry about what happened to you...it must be weird suddenly being in a whole new world. How are you adjusting?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 am

Luna stared at Bradley for a few moments before picking up her harp and starting to tune it while he was thinking, figuring that was what he must be doing, so she let him think, giving plucks at her harp as she stared at it calmly, looking to him once again when he spoke "it's fine, it's not your fault, but you see why I don't trust humans and was so shy with you at first" she explained before he asked how she was adjusting to this new world "as well as I can I guess...although the lack of money means that I have to steal food sometimes, which is irritating when I have to try out-run and hide from those magical no-horse four wheeled carts" she added, referring to the police cars.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Quincy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Bradley smirked as he heard Luna try to describe vehicles to him. "Um, most people call them cars," he added with an amused grin.

He paused for a moment and looked confused as he realized what she had actually said. "What, did you just say 'out-run'?" He focused in on the girl's tail and thought carefully about how to point out the elephant in the room. "Um...isn't it kind of hard to run without legs?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm

"I'm able to take on a human form, as long as I stay hydrated, which is why I always carry a water bottle around when I'm human" explained Luna as she suddenly picked up her nearby clothes hidden in the bushes before putting them on as she turned human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow That Sound (Open)   Follow That Sound (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow That Sound (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next