Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:24 am

"No way..."

"We totally kicked it's...

"BUTT!"
"BUTT!"

Kimmy and Akow high fives each other and look to Hotwire.

"so where is FM?"

"FM?"

"Future Me"

"Awesome"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:39 am

"Well... if memory serves me... I think dimension 314."

The future hotwire remembered this because that was the number she had gone to when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:45 am

Akow and kimmy go silent.

"I numbered the dimentions? How am I suposed to know which one your talking about"

"Yeah dad stop trying to sound cool and just say what you mean"

"Yeah it annoys me so much hen people use code and exspect others to know hat they mean"

"yeah I know its like speak English already."

Thy continue on a little bit both forgetting the fact they both always use code.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 am

"Just ignore it dad... let's fire up the portal gun and get going."

"Fine fine. Follow me."

The future version of hotwire began leading them down into a basement room. He then turned to noah and kimmy.

"Oh... and by the way. Welcome home."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Kimmy and akow folloed future hotwire but weren't paying anny attetion considering they were talking about fighting styles super heroes and just reandom stuff and maybe once something about cows.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:25 pm

"And here we are." Hotwire said.

Inside, there was a huge laboratory, with hotwire's old cycle sitting in a corner. and on one wall, was AKOW's and his old costume.

["Here it is." Hotwire said as he approached a huge circular device mounted vertically on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Akow looked to her costume and smirked.

"that is so cool"

"Yeah but you go by The Link now and you just love to go up to dad yelling your Link at random times."

AKow and kimmy laugh and walk over to the boys

"you do knw that i have 2 more rifts I can open right?"

"2 in the future which is right now but still the future for you, you can do any number of rifts"

"Sweeeeeeeeeet"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:16 pm

"I'm aware... but if we want to get you guys back as soon as possible, we should use this. I remember you were still learning the ropes of your powers at this point, and there's no guarantee you'll get it the first time."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Akow crosses her arms and pouts.

"way to have faith in your girlfreind hotwire...."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 pm

"Well in my defense... you did transport us to a dimension of the undead your first time." The young hotwire whispered to AKOW.

"Well I say we get going."

The future hotwire pushed a few buttons, and a portal flickered to life, projected from the ring.

The past hotwire stepped through and found himself in a different universe. Noah followed.

Here we are.. dimension 317"

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 pm

"its not defensive considering again it was literally my first time meaning i didnt know how to use my powers!"

Kimmy and Akow run through the portal and akow looks around and it looks just like her dimension only much more futuristic. A woman is hit through the air running into akow them both hitting the ground hard. The woman wore a black jumpsuit, black finger less gloves, black combat books, and black sunglasses. The woman's hair is short and very curly with some light blue highlights in it. her lips and fingernails are black.

A man flies down to the ground that looks like hes made of black flames and he walks towards the woman and akow. The woman gets up looking totally bad #(*$& as she does. The woman runs at the man and jumps threw a rift and comes back out from behind the man holding a sword that looks like it's made of pure light and she stabs it through the man and his flames brake apart and looks normal agan as she removes it catinging the man wearing prisinor clothes opening another rift tossing him through closing it behind him before looking over to the others.

Kimmy smiles widely and runs over to the woman and the woman smiles as she takes off her sunglasses. Kimmy jumps up at the woman and the woman cautches her hugging her. both kimmy and the woman laughs as she spins around holding kimmy before placing her down. The woman kisses kimmy on the forehead smiling.

"hey sweety how was your day?"

"great mom! theres someone I want you to meet!"

"lead the way kimmy."

Kimmy grabs the womans hand and leads her over to the others.

"Guys this is my mom or more well known as the link!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm

The future Hotwire ran forward and gave "the link" a quick kiss."Hi hon"
He said.

"Hmmmm..." Hotwire hummed looking at how his relationship turned out.

"Well mom, as you probably remember, these two are you and dad. Why Kimmy assumed you didn't already know this I'll never guess."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Kimmy punches noah very hard in the arm which would be a super stong punch considering she can bench 250lbs as a warm up though her figure wouldnt really show it.

"STOP ASSUMING THAT I'M ASSUMING THINGS YOU RETARDED NERD BOY!"

The link or which we could just call her Link for short sighs then looks to hotwire smiling.

"why hello there hows my little brainiac doing?"

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 am

"Owwwww! Kimmy! Cut it out!"

"Both of you knock it off!" The young hotwire yelled. Both Noah and older hotwire stared at him for a second. The older hotwire turned back to Link.

"Anyway... I'm doing just fine. If you recall, we left on the 16th of December, 2012." The future hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:16 am

"well then lets get you two home then"

"awww bummer i wanted to hear all about what happens to me."

"did you forget the fact that all you have to do is read issue 25 of hardrive that you should already have to figure that out?"

[color=cyan]"yeah but thats no fun"[color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next