Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm

NO WAY YOU SPEED UP LOSER"

As the dragon was hit it started to fall and both remove their wepons and go through another portal coming out right where the dragons head should fall and they both stuck up their wepons and the dragons hed goes thre the wepons killing it and kimmy and akow use their free hands to hi five each other.

"Dude you were awesome!"
"Dude you were awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 pm

"Great! Just grreeeaaaattttt. Days saved, bad guy killed, and we still have no idea who these two are!" the boy yelled.

After a moment, he stopped, and looked at the two of them. An odd look came over his face, and he turned to his sister.

"Hey Kimmy... don't they kinda look like..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:14 pm

"Correction you dont know I know that this chick is named AKOW and is TOTALLY AWESOME"

"Oh please your awesomeness is way above mine"

The two go on complementing each other until the boy talks again and the two yank their wepons from the dragons head jumping out of the way when it fell and kimmy looks to the boy.

"well noah yeah the guy looks similar but Akow is wearing a mask and she doesn't even have the same colored hair so if your claiming they're them I think right now its only possible that he is but not to sure about Akow over here."

Kimmy says as akow and her walk back over to the boys pickin gup their skateborads.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:56 am

"Alrighty then... WHERE ARE WE EXACTLY? I think we're in jump park... but it looks different. I'm pretty sure that statue wasn't there before." Hotwire said pointing to a statue that had somehow appeared in the park along with the two youth.

"You're kidding right? That statue's been there since a couple years before kimmy and I were born."

"When was that..."

"Oh, Dad said it was put in about two years before us... so I'd say 2015."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:40 am

AKow raises a fist into the air.

"AWESOME WHERE IN THE FUTURE! I MADE A TIME MACHINE WITH ONE OF MY RIFTS SO AWESOME!"

Kimmy looks to AKow.

"the past huh?what year did you come from?"

"oh that was a suckish year to learn in history way to many things happened"

"oh my god i hate history!"

"I know right its so boring i just wish you could just read comics for the class its much more entertaining."

AKow takes off her back pack and pulls out a stack of comics that she never trusts her brother enough to leave them at home with.

"well your in luck im from a parallel dimension where your history is our comics movies and tv series here this should give you some leverage in history."

Kimmy takes the comics and looks them over.

"WHOA SO COOL THANKS MAN!"

"no problem glad to help a fellow skate broader."

Fist bumps kimmy
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:45 am

Noah just stood there in disbelief... time travelers...

But then the other part came in... other dimension... but his...

"Kim... do you realize who these who are?"

He looked at her with a worried look in his eyes.

"We have no idea what you're talking about."

"Maybe this will help clear things up." Noah said as he reached out and grabbed at AKOW's hair, attempting to pull of what he figured was a wig.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 am

Akow went wided eyed when he ripped off her wig her pigtails falling down to her shoulders. Kimmy was amazed at what she saw but didn’t really show it. both Akow and Kimmy crosses their arms narrowing their eyes.

”Was that really necessary?”
”Was that really necessary?”

They both punching Noah in the face each grabbing one thing. Akow puts her wing back on as kimmy hands her her hat and Akow puts it on.

”sorry about that my brother is a moron.”

”Nah its cool im just annoyed her actually thought i would be smart to pull off my wig. I mean what if this was my real hair can you say ow much?"

" I know so inconsiderate"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:50 am

"Watch who you're calling moron!"

"I'm still confused. What is so special about that wig?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Akow shrugs

"i dont know maybe we're famous righ tnow"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:12 pm

"Famous! You two are a couple of the best in the league." Noah enthused.

We're in the league?" Hotwire asked rhetorically.

"Yeah. But that's not all you are." Noah said.

Hotwire looked at him him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:33 am

Akow bursts into laughter but tries to hold it in so she could speak.

Me.... in the League?..... No way....... Id never join them......"

Akow said laughing holding her sides
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 am

"You really don't get it do you."

He reached out and grabbed his sister by the shoulder and pulled her next to him.

"Who do we look like?"

Hotwire looked at them for a few seconds before two words escaped his lips

"No way..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:22 am

”oh I already knew when I first fell on Kimmy who you were I just chose not to say anything just incase, I mean seriously the only person who could be as awesome as or more awesome than me is well her.”

”aww thanks you know you a lot cooler when you are 16 that you are now.”

”what am I like now?”

”can’t say might alter the time line.”

”yeah I wonder if this is a you change past you change this future or if it’s a you change past you make alternate time line not effecting the future you are currently in”

Kimmy and Akow both start to think
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:39 am

As hotwire's mind raced to process what had been told to him... he reached one conclusion.. and only one.

These were his kids... and AKOW was their mother.

I... I... but I... WIth that, hotwire fainted.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:32 am

Kimmy and AKow both Face plams shaking their heads.

"why does he have to take everything so dramtically all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)   The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twice and Future Thing (AKOW)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next