Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Vote_lcapAdopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Voting_barAdopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Vote_lcapAdopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Voting_barAdopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Empty
PostSubject: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:07 am

Mars walked along slowly in the graveyard,humming.She looked at all the grave sadly,her hair swaying softly in their pigtails as she walked.She swaye dher head softly to the rythme of the song she hummed.It sounded something like London Bridges Falling Down.She sometimes ran a finger over the grave stone if it was tall enough to where she could reach it without bending over.She continued to hum as she walked along the rows of gravestones.

It was a bit past 10:00 at night.The soft tink of her ring hitting the connecting snap echoed softly thorugh out the graveyard.She kept humming the song as she started to leave the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 am

Tiberius's claw punctured the concrete ahead of her he was tunneling up having felt something above on the surface. He knew it was unusual since most were asleep. He burrowed up and around the concrete, his claws came out and then his body began sliding up and out of the hole.

Tib looked down at her only his upper torso came out, his whole tail staying underground. He seemed to be sizing her up his six large claws pulled against his chest tight. He asked in a smooth voice "What are you doing out this late, shouldn't you be somewhere safe this time of night?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 am

She stopped humming as the ground infront and under her trembled.She watched with wide eyes at the creature that appeared before her.She looked at him and then whimpered softly.She tried to get a hold on herself so she would make sure she didn't change.She coughed lightly to stop whimpering and looked at the creature in the face."I have no where to go,you see."she said."And I'm not tired."she insisted.She wasn't tired but she looked exsausted.She had a slight british accent.She had on a t-shirt and jeans that were kind of rugged.

She looked at the beast, slightly nervous.She put her finger in her collar and slowly started to run her finger around her neck,holding the light bluecollar lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:36 am

Tiberius nodded and looked around he noticed she was alone and asked seriously. "You have no where to go? I don't seem to frighten you as much as I do most." He smiled at her the skin pulling up on the tusks hiding them slightly and he slithered out of the hole nearly completely, he curled up on himself and said. "You look nice you know. Very kind based on your appearance."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:41 am

Mars smiled softly and shook her head."I've seen lots of weird things.I've even seen weirder than you."she said,giggling."Not that you look that weird."she said quickly.She blushed and messed with her collar again."I'm sorry if I offended you,sir."she said.

She smiled a little when she heard his last comment."I try to be nice."she said.She looked at his body to get a better perspective of what he looked like.He looked somewhat like a snake.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 am

Tiberius continued smiling and laid down on the coils looking at her and said. "Not offended at all." He looked like he was confused about something and asked. "Are you from here, you sound different." Tiberius rose slightly noticing the collar on her and thinking she must be like another of those pets he'd seen other humans with. He'd always wanted a pet but animals always ran from him.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:51 am

"No I'm not actually.I see you caught that.I'm from England acutally."she said softly,smiling.She thought about backing up when he moved but stayed put.She continued to mess with her collar.She looked around a bit,nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 am

Tiberius nodded asking "Where is this England. Is it nice there?" He seemed curious and wasn't aggressive in posture at all. Tiberius's eyes were locked on her he asked her curiously. "Are you a pet or is the collar for something else?" His head tilted slightly to the side as he waited, the tubes on his back twitched and moved independently as though he were still getting used to them.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 am

"England is a long way from here.And if you can find a place you like and people you like then,yes, it is nice there."she sai,smiling.

She looked at the collar when he asked her about being a pet then frowned softly and looked back at him."I use to be someone's pet."she whispered softly,looking at the ground.She sniffed softly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:08 am

Tiberius slithered over and lifted her chin with the joint of his talon where it wasn't sharp and he asked quietly. "Do you want someone to take care of you again? Honestly I've always wanted a pet but could never get one to not run away from me." He was being genuinely honest.

He used another joint to stroke her hair gently wanting to show that he was kind and gentle despite his appearance. Tiberius looked at her happily but he would accept whatever she said without a problem.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 am

Her faint red eyes brightened."Really?"she asked.She would love to have a new owner.And epescially one who actually cared for her.She enjoyed the feeling of someone running their joint through and over her hair again,technacalily petting her.She smiled brightly."You would let me be your pet?"she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 am

Tiberius smiled at her and said. "that seems to be something we would both like. Can you tell me some about yourself?" he rose up so that she could sit on his coils if she wanted. his joint didn't stop petting her though.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:19 am

Mars smiled brightly.She gave him a quick lick above what she thought was his eyes,not sure were his cheeks were.She blushed softly."Sorry,habit."she said.

She smiled and set down slowly on his coils,not wanting to be rude."I come from England as I've already told you.My name is Mars.I'm shy and clumsy but I've very protective of my friends and owner."she said softly to start off with.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 am

Tiberius smiled and said. "It's no problem." to her apology, when she sat down he began petting her with three of his joints. He listened intently and said. "You sound very loyal and perfect for someone like me.'
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:27 am

Mars smiled."I hope I can be the good pet that you want me to be,sir."she said.She liked the feel of his joints petting her.She also liked the idea of having a creature about her true forms size as an owner.She thought that it might also be fun to have a inhuman owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next