Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Vote_lcapTeam fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Voting_barTeam fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Vote_lcapTeam fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Voting_barTeam fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Empty
PostSubject: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:26 pm

This is a glimse of what i shall be plotting so here is the thing:

I will need only 3 Titans members i planned up a double team fight so im only requiring the participation of three others persons since the idea comes from Katera i could still allow cheering bystanders :3 that would keep things fair and square but anyway one last thing its my chara who problably will pick on who team up with her to face the second team i still dont know but it sounds alright that way.

Oh the winning team receive well congrats, lol i dont know what else to say but at the end of challenge thread i guess anybody who joined the fight can eat pizza for umm satisfaction XD.

so anybody up for that? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 pm

So Titans vs Titans? or Titans vs whoever?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Miley would be up for something like that so I'm in
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:07 pm

sure this is between Titans :3

lol okay Paige ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:08 pm

oh ok. Umm either of mine are fine then.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:11 pm

alright Smile
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:01 pm

I can put Claire in. But what about honorary titans?

Claire=Titan.

Wildfire=Honorary Titan.

Can they be allowed?
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:04 pm

oh yes for sure :3 want them to be Bystanders (both) or only one watcher? lol but of course the other one you pick can fight
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 pm

I'll let Wildfire fight.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 pm

ok its settled ill go on and make the topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)   Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team fight!(For Titans and Bystanders included)
Page 1 of 1