Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barFenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barFenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fenrir's Departure (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 pm

OOC: ...hello? No one else posting?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Toji blurred onto the scene in time to hear fen say he's leaving."Say what?!!Fen, you're leaving?!!!"He blurred over, looking into Fen's eyes.".....You've made your choice, haven't you......."He sighs, hugging around the shoulders the way a brother would."So be it. Visit sometime, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Ben tried telling him that every Titan felt that way once in a while, and that he had saved Ben, and the world, on numerous occasions. He said he had helped defeat Slade, the Titans' arch-nemesis. Fenrir got a bit mad at that. Toji blurred onto the scene, remarking that Fenrir had made up his mind, as Fenrir got closer to Ben.

No, Ben, you don't get it! We didn't win! Slade got us! He sneaked in, rigged the tower to blow, even got Jinx to help him, and almost killed you!

Fenrir frowned.

...this is what I'm talking about. I'm getting so mad, I even yelled at you. There's something I didn't tell you guys that day. After I ran off after Slade, I found him. I sneaked up on him, and I clubbed him over the head with the Sword of Truth. I like telling myself I wasn't trying to kill him...but I was. I didn't hold anything back when I hit him. That sound...the sound of him crying out when I hit him...

Fenrir went silent, looking down to the ground for a few moments.

...I loved it...

He looked back up to them.

Being a good Titan isn't about sticking with you til the very end. Being a good Titan, I think, is knowing when you need to step back and handle some issues. And, quite frankly...I have some issues.

Katera begged him to stay, saying that he shouldn't let the past get him down, and that he shouldn't be quitting so quickly.

Katera...I need to deal with this problem...

She said that they weren't alright with him going, and said Fenrir was acting like he was weak, begging him to stay. He frowned. The hole in his chest was only growing on the inside.

This isn't permanent...I just need to go away and have some time off while I sort things out. Trust me. I'll visit, he said to Toji, hugging him back as he remarked Fenrir had made up his mind, and asked him to visit some time.

He looked around at them.

I won't go away forever. I will come back. I'll be working as hard as I can to resolve this. If I'm okay with killing people just because they're doing something wrong, I'm not fit to help out. That's not what we do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Ben didn't like it, but he realized it was Fen's decision.

"Well just know, when the world needs saving, and there's no one else to call. You'll be in the first prayer that comes out of my mouth."

Ben then placed a hand on Fen's shoulder, letting out a slight smirk. What the bearer of the greatest weapon in the universe had meant was, if they ever needed help. Fen would neat to get himself together and comeback, because although his initial reception wasn't a warm one from what Ben understood. He had become his right hand man, just as Kunoichi had before.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Temporary leaving?,well either way Katera let go of Fen shoulder that way Ben could just reach it normally,she stood there long a released sighing and gazed at the boy whochoosed to depart to sort things out alone. Very well... her voice suddenly paused the started sentence as she added it back if you still dont know,we'll be there to help you out the hawk girl concluded properly as something weird was trying to escape her reddish eyes but nothing came to fall.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:04 am

Ben said when the world was in trouble, and when there was no one else to call in to help, that Fenrir would be in the first prayer that Ben made. Fenrir couldn't help it; this caused him to smile, as Ben put a hand on his shoulder.

Shame on you, Ben.

He brushed Ben's hand off and hugged him tightly, brothers in arms.

You know I prefer hugs much more.

After hugging Ben, he turned to Katera as she said that they would be there for him to help if he was ever unsure. He smiled, hugging her.

I haven't known you long, but you're a good, strong person, Katera. Do me a favor.

He jerked a thumb towards Toji and Ben.

Keep these two knuckleheads out of trouble, okay?

With that, he smiled at everyone one last time.

I'll be making donations so you guys can fix this place up really good. Until next time guys...I'll miss all of you.

And with that, Fenrir flew out the window.

Journal entry 150

Friday, sunny

I've made the most difficult decision I've ever had to make. I'm leaving to resolve my issues with the band and with my life. My friends in the Teen Titans...I would never admit it to Feather's faces, but they're more my friends than the band will ever be. Through bonds beyond blood, and beyond heart, the Titans became my family. I can't destroy that family with my personal feelings.

I will come back. I will help them fight when they need it. I won't let them regret relying on me.

This is my final journal entry for a while. This isn't a goodbye. This isn't farewell. This is only the beginning of a new journey, one at which I will try my best to succeed on. And come the time I do succeed, I will rejoin my family, brothers in arms, and defend them to my last breath.

Until next time.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Before actually being hugged and catching Fen compliments Kat was simply watching the others guys warmthful gestures and then got to obviously receive the leaving male comments as if she had to totally watch over Koji and Ben for the sand random reason.She then eyed the two members leave this room by a side glance and her attention switched to Fenrir who flew off in the horizon by the opened window hmm.. a silent sigh crossed one her released breath.

As she smiled to herself,her hands got placed in attempt to fully close this window as she did,a mutter escaped her voice watching them both..heh you got it Katera tought and finally left the area by going inside her chamber.

The End :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenrir's Departure (Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2