Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Vote_lcapVirgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Voting_barVirgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Vote_lcapVirgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Voting_barVirgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Empty
PostSubject: Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess)   Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am

[Exit thread. I really don't want this to be long, guys, so...yeah.]

Virgil sighed, hefting his bag over his shoulder as he turned his light off in his room for the last time. This just really was not working for him; he felt like he didn't really belong. He didn't feel like they even really needed him here, and really, there were so many Titans here, he wasn't really sure they did.

Still, it would be cold just leaving them a letter. So he waited in the Main Ops room. He should have cleared this with Ben, but...it was a spur of the moment decision.

It was when people filed in he made his announcement.

"Gah, guys, I'm so sorry. You've been great, really, and I don't regret this time I've spent here. But...I'm going back to Dakota. Dakota needs Static more than Jump," he stated, blunt but almost sad.

It was official. He was heading back to Dakota.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess)   Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:42 am

Miley came into the main ops room wearing a purple short sleeve shirt, baggy shirt and was bare footed. Miley would have been wearing her purple hoodie but she had completely burned it away by acident earlier this week when she turned into he full demon form. She had to get a new one soon but this isn't the time to think about that right now, it was time to think about Virgil. Miley looked to Vrigil as she enters the room.

"Whats going on Virgil?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess)   Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Virgil looked down as Miley addressed him; he couldn't help but feel guilty, leaving on such short notice. He even felt somewhat exposed in his civilian attire; the team knew him now. They'd become privy to information he hadn't really wanted to ever let anyone in on, but yet he couldn't bring himself to regret it. He liked these people. He liked what the Titans stood for.

"Hey, Miley. I'm leaving the Titans," he stated, giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess)   Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:23 am

A hand then was placed upon Virgil's shoulder from Ben.

"Hey man, it's no biggie. You've done us a lot of good, but it's not like were short on electro's and I know well see you again Virg."

Ben then fist pounded Static to show he understood the need to go back and protect his home. he had a good run with the Titans. Stopped bad guys, saved the tower, and helped save the city plus a plane full of people.

"If you're ever in trouble you know who to call though and vice versa we know where to find you if we need you."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess)   Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:15 am

Miley didn't know virgil all to well but she understood when people had to leave place. Miley gives a fake smile to hide her worry and sad one.

"I hope you live a long and happy life virgil....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess)   Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virgil's Departure (Titans, I guess)
Page 1 of 1