Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Vote_lcapFenrir's Departure (Titans) Voting_barFenrir's Departure (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Vote_lcapFenrir's Departure (Titans) Voting_barFenrir's Departure (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fenrir's Departure (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Fenrir traced a finger across the tiny bar that some of the Titans sat at when it was chowtime, looking into the grains of the wood with a look of sadness. He could see a bit of his reflection in it. It had been a school week, or five days, since the incident in the tower with Slade. They hadn't caught wind of him yet. Fenrir had bandages on his head and on his left arm, as he was still recovering from some injuries.

Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkgMdVf8-s4fcP-aCVfoOo1KiS7JOR7nWGT3eNeteWt-otzdQ9DFLMHXcO
(Not really what he looks like, but the bit wrapped around the head is a bit correct)

He looked over to another section of the dining space, where he remembered that he and the other Titans had once shared some pizza. He had sent a message to everyone telling them to come to the common room because he had something very important to tell them. He told them that it was so important that he could only tell them on this day.

No one had arrived yet, but he was a bit early, of course.

He frowned. Today...what he was about to do. He was sure that this was the hardest decision he was ever going to make.

Hi. Guys, I hate to have called you here, but...I'm quitting... His voice dropped to a whisper. Nobody was even here yet, and he still had trouble finishing the sentence. ...the Titans...

Fenrir didn't want to do this. In fact, he wanted to just run away and not speak to them, not face the humiliation. But that would be the coward's way out. If he was going to quit the team of his friends, he was going to do it to their face. He owed them that much.

When people showed up, he forced a smile, but anyone who knew how to read emotion could tell that he wasn't in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:01 pm

In fact one did showed up but took a milk glass to drink up and then she saw Fen who had bandgages on,turning to him she stared at him puzzled making Katera spoke in unsureness who grew upon her eyes are you alright?.. maybe not with all those covered injuries full of bandages it was kinda easy to know that something looked wrong just by his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:58 pm

OOC: ...is there no one else coming? xDDD
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:01 pm

(OOC: i dont know lol)
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Hearing voices, Claire had slowly inched into the living room. She had bandages on her arms and 2 band-aids on her face, since she was scarred from the explosion outside of her room. Luckily, none of her room was damaged....if you don't count the door. Claire had heard the part where Fenrir said he was gonna quit but she didn't hear the rest of the sentence.

Claire could tell it was something wrong with him though.

Last edited by MrKipling on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 am

OOC: I said in my post that Fenrir only mentioned he was quitting BEFORE anyone got there. It's like preparing yourself for a big speech in front of a mirror. He will only announce he's quitting when EVERYONE gets there. xD
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:34 am

Metamorphi walked into the common room, he could clearly tell something was wrong with Fenrir, but he didn`t care.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:32 am

OOC: Edited.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:10 pm

Katera looked at the two who came up in the room as she turned back her sight on Fen since that her patience to know what was wrong with him could be told though only for now silence grew around the space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Ben surfed into the scene on his hoverboard, trying to get the hang of it still and do some tricks, but ended up just crashing into the side wall and fell on his head. The hoverboard itself kept going after collision. Not Ben's best entry, but whateves. Afterwards he got up dusting himself off and rubbing his head. He was wearing his tan Ben 10 hoodie jacket today, zipped up.

"Ouch...Hey guy's what's up? Fen, you look as if you've been bit by a Leporpodian, you ok?"

Ben knew he wouldn't know what alien he had spoken of, but still got the reference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:19 am

Virgil yawned, stretching as he walked into the main room. This time he was dressed, not in his pajamas like usual. He'd been summoned. It was only polite to get dressed. Upon entering, he discovered a lot of people were already here, centered around Fen. Virgil could tell just by the facial expressions that this wasn't going to be great news. Great start.

"Hey, man, what's up?"
he asked, addressing Fen moments after Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:18 am

Almost everyone had arrived. Katera asked him if he was alright, noting his bandages. Fenrir smiled weakly.

You were away, but the Tower got trashed by Slade a few days ago. I got hurt. But yeah, I'm alright...

Claire and Meta arrived, saying nothing, waiting for Fenrir to speak, and they were followed by Ben. He remarked that Fenrir looked like he got hit by a Leporpodian, asking if he was alright. Fenrir laughed slightly, and nodded his head.

Yes...I might get hit by one in a minute, though, he mumbled.

Finally Virgil showed up, also noticing something was wrong, and inquiring about it. Seeing no one else arrive in the next minute, Fenrir decided to start. Connor, Rex, Black Jack, and Toji had yet to show, but he was sure he could catch them up to speed if they came.

It was here. The moment of truth.

Fenrir sighed, looking down, while crossing his arms. He didn't want to see how angry they were with him after he said this. Fenrir felt as if a gaping hole had been torn open in his chest, but it was not so.

Alright, guys...I called you here today because...well, I've made a decision.

He looked back up to them so he could address them straightly.

I've...been having it really hard lately. Some of you may have had it harder...but that's besides the point. I've been thinking back on what I've been doing. The Manhunter incident. The incident with Slade just a few days ago...and I've noticed...I'm too angry. I almost caused serious harm to Jinx just because she helped Slade escape, and almost blew you guys up. I'm getting...brutal.

I also noticed I've been...kinda useless. I don't know what I'm doing. I just have the Sword of Truth, and I can fly. I don't have any kind of training. The fact is...I'm useless compared to who I used to be.

What I'm trying to say is...

Fenrir hesitated a moment. This was for the better. The words dropped from his mouth.

...I'm quitting the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:46 am

(OOC: Skip me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Ben looked disturbed by this news, quit...Why quit though? Just because he felt off his game?

"Fen, look we all feel that way once and while, but you gotta realize. You've saved me, the world, and helped defeat like the Titans archnemisis...You're a hero and losing you is really gonna us as a team, did you ever think about that?!"

Ben would say in a it's not all about you tone.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:56 pm

A nod came out only when Fen spoke at her but now this sudden things completely turning the mood of everyone upside down she stared at the upcoming tears somes would get to launch out well in case it could be happening that was so unreal how can Fen just reveal all that from what she heard its like some sort of hallucination or something.Altought this made Katera react by approaching the now quitting member right after Ben's speech which looked thruthful how could say that,we all still need you! why do let some old events bring you down?this is not proper...y-you shouldnt be doing that right away her albino red eyes swirled into growing worry as she faced the boy with his bandages and came to add up something else Fen dont do that to us,even if you do.. w-were not alright with you doing this departure..i found that useless,youre like treating yourself of weak,which i cant believe at all.

She sighed her hand landing tight on Fenrir shoulder with the eyesight still over his face dont go please.. tough she wasnt begging but anyhow why could he quit this group so easily?.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Departure (Titans)   Fenrir's Departure (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenrir's Departure (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next