Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Voting_barNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Voting_barNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Nina shrugged "uhh...I dunno, I was planning to just do a little work for the shop and play some computer games, you can play too if you want, or I might nap...whatever I feel like" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:01 pm

He smiles.

Well, I can help you with the work...and if you nap, just use me.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Nina smiled at Kyte "that would be wonderful hunny, you know anything about financing a business?" she asked as she leaned back in her seat, groaning at the thought of doing all the mathematical spreadsheets.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 pm

It appeared she wanted to work on the comic store, asking if he knew anything about financing a business.

Baby, the creator of the game you know as chess sold the board to a king a space at a time. One grain of wheat for the first space, twice that for the second, and so on for every space. I can tell you how much that costed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Nina looked amazed as she listened to Kyte "w-woah..." she said starstruck, suddenly smiling "you amaze me more and more everyday hunny" she said with a chuckle, starting work on organizing the bills for the store and estimate at how much the store would earn next month among other such businessy stuff, letting Kyte to help her too.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Kyte helped her with every mathematic calculation, smiling, and even teaching her a few tricks here and there.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Nina smiled at Kyte, loving the help that he was giving her, eventually all the work was done and Nina yawned, looking at her watch "two hours left..." she said before she pulled her jacket out of her bag and put it over her like a blanket, snuggling into it and snuggling up to Kyte as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Kyte smiled, wrapping an arm around Nina as she rested for the rest of their journey.

It was a long train ride, and it rained a lot, but eventually, they reached their stop. Kyte woke Nina up and, checking to make sure all of their bags were present, departed with her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Nina drowsily woke up and walked with Kyte off the train with her suitcase "alright we've got a long walk ahead of us" she said, starting to walk out of the train station and towards the motorway "we can walk along the side of the motorway, the forest is down an old country lane with a town nearby" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Kyte nodded as Nina told him they were going to have to do a lot of walking to the place, saying that it was accessible only by an old country lane.

Very well. Let's get going.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Nina smiled and lead the way, after a few hours of walking the two stood at the edge of the woods where Nina grew up "ready to meet my mother and the rest of my friends?" she asked with a nervous look.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:16 pm

He smiled at Nina's question, taking her hand in his and twining their fingers together.

Of course, darling. Let's go.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Nina blushed a little and smiled, walking into the forest with him and sniffing the air, following her way home before they came to a dark archway of trees "MUUUUUUUUM I'M HOOOOOOOOOOME!" she yelled before loads of foxes suddenly came out from under the roots of the trees, looking surprised and suddenly coming up to sniff Nina and Kyte, a nine-tailed white fox running down the path happily before turning into a human female, a woman with white fox features suddenly hugging Nina "oh sweetie-pie I'm so glad you're home I've missed you so much" she said, Nina's head buried in the woman's chest "I've missed you too mum..." she muffled before the woman stepped back "lemmie look at you" she said as she stepped back and looked at how her daughter had grown "awwh you're turning into a beautiful young woman" she said happily as Nina chuckled "thanks mum" said Nina before she looked to Kyte "this is my boyfriend Kyte, Kyte meet my mum, Kiki" she said with a smile as Kiki looked Kyte up and down, staring at him for a few moments "he's a wolf demon sweetie..." she said, unsure of what to think "I know but don't worry, he's safe" said Nina calmly "fair enough then...I trust you" said Kiki before she glared at Kyte "but if you hurt my lil' Ni-Ni or any of the other Kitsune here, not even Inari will be able to save you" she said in a dark tone before the air started to sparkle in-front of them, a sudden Japanese hotel-spa suddenly appearing where the tree arches were "c'mon, I'll show you both to your room" said Kiki as she lead the two into the magical hotel-spa while Nina just stared at the ground in embarrassment "haven't heard that nickname for a long while..." she muttered.

[OOC: Kiki.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Kyte followed Nina into the forest, and then watched as she called out the rest of her family, all of them foxes, of course. Nina's mother showed herself as a white fox, and turned human, embracing Nina. He chuckled gently, letting Nina and her mother have their moment. When Nina introduced him, her mother seemed to be worried about him being a wolf demon, but Nina calmed her worries. Then her mother threatened him in the case he brought any harm to Nina.

I would sooner cut my own hand off, kaa-san. He took her mother's hand and kissed the back of it gently. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.

Her mother formed the Japanese spa, and then lead them in. Nina complained about the nickname.

But Ni-Ni sounds so cute... he teased, smiling, and pecking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Nina looked to Kyte even more embarrassed "it sounds like something a baby says..." she said as she followed her mother who lead them to their room "I'll give you some time to unpack, let me know when you're ready, I'll give you a tour" said Kiki before giving the two some time together, Nina looking around the room "woooaaah it's so nice!" she said happily before she opened her suitcase and started putting her clothes into the wardrobe then ran over to the traditional low table with cushions "it's so traditional too!" she said before she chuckled "I can't wait till we actually visit Japan one day..." she said dreamily.

[OOC: The room is kinda like this but with one king-sized bed instead of the two separate beds.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next