Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Finally Meeting (Amag) Vote_lcapFinally Meeting (Amag) Voting_barFinally Meeting (Amag) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Finally Meeting (Amag) Vote_lcapFinally Meeting (Amag) Voting_barFinally Meeting (Amag) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Finally Meeting (Amag)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Finally Meeting (Amag) Empty
PostSubject: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:53 am

Nina stood in the back of her store, opening boxes with a box cutting knife, humming a tune as she did before she put the knife away and brought the box into the main store area, starting to re-stock the shelves as her colleague sat at the counter, Nina looked around at the customers walking down the isles, feeling very bored but she had to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:09 am

The door to the comic book store would open, letting in the sound of the busy street outside, a bit of cold air too from a cold Decembers dayand more importantly; one of Nina's classmates at the HIVE. No, it wasn't Checkmate, nor was it Z3R0 or Pix. It was Hydra; whom didn't really seem to fit the whole 'Comic Book Store' scene. She was dressed in her usual HIVE wet suit, which, well. It attracted a bit of attention, not that Hydra herself paid attention too. Lucky she wore combat boots, for once. Webbed feet would only freak all the customers out, surely. It's difficult enough being a female in a Comic BOok store, never mind an Atlantean as well. She swiftly made her way towards Nina, weaving through the obstacles of nerds in the way.

"Heyyy, Nina... busy?"

Last edited by Amag on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Nina looked up to Hydra and gave her a calm smile "oh sure, what's up?" she asked curiously, wondering why Hydra had come all this way to visit her, was it something that important? That worried Nina slightly...or maybe she just wanted to chill out with her, that would have been nice.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Yes, it was very unusual; unusual for any HIVE student really, to be within the city. Most days are spent stuck in the Academy, lucky day off... or maybe Hydra's skipping class. Oh well!

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, maybe create a little chaos or something. ...that and, it gets boring talking to Pix, Black Dahlia... that lot. Buuuut, you seem busy, so..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Nina stood up smiling at Hydra "I'd be honored to chill out with you, I need a break from stacking shelves anyway" she said with a chuckle, happy that one of the "cool kids" had actually come to talk to her, well...she considered them the "cool kids" whether Hydra and the others were in-fact popular or not, Nina just felt a little alone ever since Manic had passed away, she still really missed him and visited his grave as often as she could...shaking the thought of her first ever friend from Hive, she hid the frown on her face "y-yeah had any idea where we might go?" she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Hydra may be one of the more popular members of the HIVE academy, but. A lot of that is mostly hate from other students, really, especially Murkro, the other Atlantean.

"I... don't know really. What do you want to do? ...I'm not so great with ideas on land"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Nina nodded happily as she started to walk out of the store, hoping that Hydra would follow her "I know this nice, quaint cafe we can go to if you like, then we can just talk about stuff, like get to know each other and such" she said with a shrug, unsure what Hydra wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Clearly going for a swim was no on the cards. Hydra did indeed follow Nina out the store. She had enough trouble getting there, never mind anything else.

"Coolio"

*Cringe* Hydra would say as she walked along beside Nina, substantially smaller in height. Hydra couldn't help but look about the busy tow quite a bit, always seeking for an opportunity to perhaps, cause a little mayhem, maybe earn some cash for the HIVE.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Nina raised an eyebrow at what Hydra said, before she smiled calmly and continued to walk towards the cafe "so...you're an Atlantian I've heard...that's pretty cool" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:54 pm

"Living in Aquaman's shadow? ...not really. Better than being a fish I suppose"

Hydra would say with a slight chuckle as they walked along, quick to follow up.

"Must be fun being a fox though"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Nina shrugs "its a pain during a full moon, it causes me to keep in my fox form for the whole night, causing it to be difficult if I get hungry, fox paws aren't the best things to have when trying to make a midnight snack...and it happens as soon as the sun goes down too so I need to make sure to have dinner early or I'll be going to bed hungry...and that's even if I go to bed...since foxes are nocturnal, but in terms of stealthiness and trickery its pretty fun" she said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm

"Can see why you don't stay at the HIVE then"

Nina was perhaps one of the few who didn't live in the Academy. But really, a fox running around trying to make a sandwich at night isn't the most practical thing for the place.

"So, why did you join HIVE? ...if you don't mind me asking. You just, don't seem to be the usual type that HIVE attracts"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Nina chuckled "I'll be honest with you Hydra, when the comic book store isn't doing very well, the extra money that Hive gives me is a huge relief, that, and I also enjoy making sure my store doesn't have any rivals...if you get my drift" she said with a calm smile as she continued to walk with Hydra "I dunno really...I guess I just like the thought of using my powers for something rather than seeing them as an annoyance" she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 pm

"Makes sense"

Would be odd being able to become a fox and then having nothing to do, a waste really. Hopefully Nina avoids looking through bins.

"HIVE isn't the same as it used to be, lots changed"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Nina nodded "yeah...its weird...I guess I joined just before it all changed...my only friend at first was Manic" she said before she chuckled a little "Tails and Speedy...we did loads to help out the store, eliminating competition for example" she said with a smile, reminiscing about her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Meeting (Amag)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next