Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Voting_barNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Voting_barNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:59 am

Kyte laughed as the young boy introduced himself as Pix, but mentioned his passport was different.

Fair enough, Pix.

He sarcastically said they weren't coming at all, and then said they'd join him and Nina later, because he wanted to see Tib locked up in the Tower.

Alrighty then. Looks like we're going to get to your mother's place alone first, Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Nina nodded "that's fine with me, it'll give me a chance to not get too embarrassed when my mum yells at me for not keeping in contact with her...mainly because I didn't have a way of keeping contact" she explained before she looked to Kyte with a smile, really happy that he was coming with her.

Once everything was ready the tannoy system called out their flight and they all rushed to get on, getting tickets near each other then waiting for the plane to take off, Nina sitting next to Kyte and so squeezing his hand gently as the plane took off, showing that she was a little nervous.

After a few hours of naps, the odd snack, watching a film and playing some games on her laptop the plane eventually touched down at the London airport, Nina giving a sigh of relief, knowing she shouldn't be so nervous as her first time catching a plane she was alone.

Nina and the others soon stepped off the plane and Nina looked at the train schedule, checking that they were on-time, also not forgetting to change the time on her watch, she then got her luggage and waited for everyone else, already feeling a little jet-lagged.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:24 am

Kyte noticed how jet-lagged Nina was feeling, and so wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing her cheek sweetly.

Cheer up, sweetie. When we get on the train, I'll make sure nobody disturbs you so you can take a nap, 'kay? And if that doesn't cheer you up... Kyte paused, thinking, before shrugging, and chuckling. I suppose I can think of something.

He kept his arm around her waist as they made their way for the train.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:08 am

Dressed in what she wore whilst swimming; her black HIVE wet suit, and also a dark blue hoody, with the hood up, covering part of her face. The pink haired Atlantean was waiting at the train station, hidden away so that some UK Titan doesn't end up causing a ruckus. She sat back against one of the brick pillars that held the station up, waiting for the others to arrive. See, air travel, so unreliable.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:24 am

The Simpsons had lied! Mr Bean wasn't at the airport ready to greet them. A mild disappointment. Their aeroplane hadn't even flown around a roundabout before coming into land. If he couldn't inexplicably smell tea in the air, Hugh would swear that they were still in America.

Just as he was wondering where the Thames was, they found Hydra waiting at a train station. Just before they split ways, "Over here-" Hugh struggled not to say the Atlantean's codename. They were on holiday now, "My-a. Me-a?"

He turned to Kyte and Kitsune before they could go, "I don't usually get all sappy, but be careful in this strange land. Nina! If you hear trumpets that means the Hunt is coming. British people get together by the hundreds and thousands to ride horses after foxes. Find some badgers and hide. Kyte! They made a song for you." Pix passed the demon his ipod, "Here."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Nina couldn't help but smile when Kyte put an arm around her waist, resting her head on his shoulder as she wheeled her suitcase behind her, she then smiled at Hydra and waved at her, she then looked to Pix when he told her about the fox hunting "oh don't worry, I know, I had a whole childhood of that, almost got caught a few times" she explained before she smiled "but thankfully its been banned now" she said calmly before she took a few moments to ponder "I wonder what's new at the den..." she muttered quietly.

[OOC: Lol DD xD!]
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:06 pm

It's about time this lot had arrived. Hydra would pick herself up from where she sat, dusting herself off slightly as she walked over to where the group had assembled. She really wasn't sure what was going on, after all. Most places at first are sort of weird to Hydra.Hopefully the well documented rain comes pouring down at some point as well. Will prolong the time Hydra can stay away from water.

"You lot certainly took your time... told you we could of swam here faster"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Kyte watched Pix as they parted ways, as he told Nina to watch out for fox hunts, which Kyte couldn't help but laugh at. He then showed him a song on his iPod. Curious, Kyte listened to it. It was about kites from Mary Poppins. Kyte laughed quite loudly, holding his stomach, and grinning. He handed the iPod back to Pix.

Oh, Pix, you're simply too funny. I look forward to seeing you in a few hours.

Then the one known as Hydra introduced herself, remarking they could have swam faster.

Not all of us could have. So you're the one known as Hydra. I'm Kyte.

He offered a hand.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:23 pm

((OOC: So are we going to quietly overlook Tib for now?))

"We should quietly overlook that stonking great big tyrannosaurus that crept on the plane with us, and get moving. I'm sure Tib has his own sights to see, his own public to terrorise. Maybe we'll catch him outside Buckingham Palace making faces at the Beefeaters."

At this point Hugh's excitement may be palpable. He was in England, the land of America's four fathers (though he'd yet to see a Gay Pride parade). It was the opportunity of a lifetime. He may not be able to air-travel when he was older and more notorious. Such was the fate of villains.

"Tally-ho!" Pix marched his way down the platform, pointing at random objects to proclaim them American inventions, and asking strangers to speak so that he could laugh aloud at their accents. Britain was just one big stereotype to him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Nina smiled at Hydra "well some of us can't swim at high speed" she said with a chuckle before she looked to Kyte then looked to Pix and laughed as she watched him, she then started to walk towards on of the benches on the train platform, sitting down on it and staring at the train times.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 pm

"Try surfing sometime? Laters!"

Hydra would say with a shrug before following the troop onwards, lead by Pix it seems, being a douche. Don't worry, like Croagunk stabs Brock when he is a jerk. Hydra shall kick Pix up the pixel butt.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Well then, Nina, let's go.

He yawned, boarding the train with her when she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:27 am

Nina followed Kyte dragging her suitcase behind her then putting it with the other suitcases in the storage area, walking down the carriage till she got to hers and Kyte's seats, sitting down, happy that she had got one with a table as she took out her laptop "we've got about three hours or so to kill" she said calmly as she smiled at Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

[OOC: Since no-one is really posting in this anymore, and it is a pretty important thread for Nina and Kyte, I'll just make it for me and Kyte for now, if anyone else wants to post in it still feel free but just for time's sake I'll just let it be me and Kyte now as people have seemed to loose interest with it.]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Nina brought out her laptop, saying that they had about three hours to kill.

Well, what do you want to do, then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next