Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapMisrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Voting_barMisrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapMisrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Voting_barMisrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 pm

"I'm more of a danger to myself..."

Arachnikid had said as the monster approached. He still thought Tib was a monster, he was after all. But then again, Tib might think he is a giant Spider with 80 legs or something.

"So, bif you're not the enemy, and I'm not the enemy... where is whoever we're supposed to be fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Tiberius laughed and pointed to the unconscious police and said "these were guarding the hostages so I would guess you just got here late, it happens in a town with this many powerful people." Tiberius kept cutting the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Looks like wanting to catch a few rays, and chill with a soda once again halted AK from standing tall as a Hero, as a crowd gathers and cheers! ...maybe next time.

"I really need to work on my timing... You know, for a blind... thing, you sure can move when you want to"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Tiberius nodded and said calmly."I don't have eyes but I have tiny hairs on my body that let me feel the slightest variations in air pressure. So when something gets close I can tell every move it makes. Now I just need better reflexes and to try feeling above as well. Who do you work with?" Tiberius was curious about this guy only three people had come away from a punch without serious injury.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:10 pm

An interrogation, eh? Well, Arachnikid has a bring answer to give.

"Erm, no-one..."

Yes, he didn't mix well with others. Due to them finding his antics and jokes rather annoying. He was trouble. But he didn't mind really, this Homeless Hero swings solo.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Tiberius smirked and said " a few months ago I worked alone granted I was cruel and hated humans. The people I work with are very powerful and very kind. I'll ask someone to recruit you because your strong." Tiberius was paying him the greatest compliment of his race. Tiberius said looking outside, " you can take credit if you'd like it I prefer staying unknown."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 pm

"Guess you haven't got the best face for a camera, huh?"

He said with a chuckle. Though most of AK's face was covered as well.

"Must be difficult to stay unknown though, being you, and everything... but, if you want to sneak out, I'll give you a distraction"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Tiberius smirked and said "being unknown isn't hard, being unseen is. I just run off and they decide what to put ob the report." He stretched his legs as though preparing for a race. It was obvious he would just jump over anyone asking questions, they didn't know his name only that monsters were often worse for criminals.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:04 pm

"Well, good luck with your group and all... laters?"

Really, how do you say goodbye to someone who looks like Tib? AK certainly had no clue. Especially since Tib was blind as well, that made things even more difficult. Still, Arachnikid would walk off, towards the front doors of the exit. Sure that he would find a crowd of fans, celebrating this victory and not a few police officers loading the criminals into a van, and telling him to 'move along'. Ah, one can dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2