Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Vote_lcapYou'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Voting_barYou'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Vote_lcapYou'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Voting_barYou'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Empty
PostSubject: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Man, this was a sticky wicket, a literal bind, a rock and a hard place. But that wasn't vector's problem. You see, she wasn't the one that was in trouble here. The moron who had grabbed her by the wrist. Yeah, he was in something deep.

"I'd let go of me if you wanna keep those fingers assbite, I don't like being grabbed!" Vector was going ballistic, tugging and yanking at her hand as the guy kept on dragging her towards a police squad car. The sight of it only made her yank and tug harder, trying to slip her hand from his grasp. So yeah she was in a bit of a pickle as well. The guy was a cop and he had apparently caught her snatching up a couple goodies from a store. Mostly some food stuffs, and a can of coke. But still that warranted some time to cool her heels in a jail cell, while they tried to find her parents or worse yet, find out that she had been placed in foster care in steel city.

Of course, that revelation would make Samantha panic enough to willingly activate her powers for a few seconds, her fists glowing green as she pulled her free hand back, swinging it forward into the cops side and causing a bright flash of green light as the explosion of kinetic energy propelled them both forward. He slammed face first through the passenger side window bits of safety glass leaving cuts on his face and Sam, well she hadn't taken into account the whole weight, plus velocity, plus trajectory thing, as she soon found her self rolling off the trunk of the squad car with a groan. She was going to bruise up big time in the morning, but that wasn't of concern right now. There was one cop unconscious half in the car through the window, and another one who happened to be his partner, was now radioing for back up.

Naturally, Sam bolted. Blowing down the street like a bat out of hell, as she tried to put distance between herself and the possible search area. Not only was she going to be wanted for shoplifting, but assault and battery too. Great. Sometimes, she thought that these powers were more of a curse than a blessing as she blew past people by grinding across benches and cars. Even cutting through busy traffic a few times, just to shave off a few more seconds. Frantic and in a panic, but hey, at least she still had that can of coke and that bag of chips for later.

But as of right now her main focus was to get out of the dragnet. And if she had to go up a building to do it, well she could always do that. No worse then getting put back in foster care or so she thought. Just hope they don't decide to bring out the big guns. Last thing she needed to run into right now, was one of those vigilante heroes or worse. The titans. Boy that would be fun. Being forced to fight someone, that may or may not be better then you in every single way. Man, what could go wrong there? Well, besides getting sent to jail, juvenile detention or foster care. All three were bad and frankly, she liked having her freedom.

And no one, not even a team of wild horses, could drag that away from her. She'd died first before she'd let that happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:17 am

Oddly enough a Titan or at least a former/alumni Titan was approaching stead fast to do just that. And unluckily for Vector he had been out of the fray for a good while, now usually having ring rust was a bad thing, but for Ben 10 he was just itching to get back into his hero duties. However at first he was very unenthusiastic to have to deal with an issue like this. The Omnitrix had picked up an urgent address of an assault on an officer...BORING. Officers were getting beat up on all the time, Ben was looking for more of a super-villain challenge if you get what he means by that, you know, some super-heroic stuff. Putting out a burning apartment building, landing an airplane from the outside, saving a bus load of children from falling off the bridge kind of stuff. Not dealing with a simple assault case.

"*Sigh* I guess you gotta start somewhere."

That being said, Ben would take another sip of his smoothie. He had just finsihed having lunch at the Pizza Shack, one of his favorite restaurants, when he got the alert. He was wearing his usual attire today; trademark green jacket, skinny jeans, and of course a black shirt with a pair of matching converse. But then when he was on his way to the scene of the crime while flipping through silhouettes of aliens on his wrist watch, probably attempting to choose one that could maybe just terrify the perpetrator(s) into running away, his spirits would soar when word came back over the radio frequency of the girl reponsible being a meta-human. Moments later the figure of a small girl fitting the description and kicked up dust trail of someone skating at a frantic pace could be seen moving down the street adjacent to him.

"Yeah-hah! Now you're talkin. I've got a need for speed!"

Throwing down his food now, which was kind of odd for a peace keeper to commit a crime before going to apprehehnd someone for causing another; even if it wa something as petty as littering. Ben would make a bee-line after the said speedster knowing full well he couldn't keep up with her, but the alien he had in mind on his Omnitrix definitely wouldn't have a problem. The green holographic figure of one of Ben's newer aliens coming up just before he slammed down on the Omnitrix's face plate and began his transformation. His skin growing white fur as well as a flowing mane of orange hair that went all the way down his back. His body frame expanded in size to that of a body builders and multiple horns would prop out of his skeletal structure like fractions on his head and forearms. Then finally his figure became more beastly in look and sripes litered his exterior; succesfullly transforming the boy into the alien known as, Furball!

You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Furbal10

After the transformation was complete the alien jumped up and formed an orange and white ball of fur, kind of like Sonic the hedge hog, and took off at blinding speeds after the girl. As he traveled his speeds would increase as the hairs on his back absorbed the friction from the ground and stored it in his body via his horns as energy. Kind of like charging an RC car before racing it. The stripes on his body lighting up to show he was gaining more and more juice as he pulled behind the girl by no more than just a few yards now and was gaining on her quickly. Only haven token about a half a minute to catch up to her in the first place due to Furball having to build up speed when on the move.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 am

Hhn? For a moment, Vector had lost focus on what was ahead of her, she was always checking behind her every now and then for signs of the police. Oh there weren't any police behind her. Just an overgrown ball of fur moving rapidly in her direction. Oh, an alien furball is chasing me...wait, what?! The hell is that thing!? Samantha didn't quite expect this, this thing, to come up behind her like it had done and jeez, was it ever freaky lookin. Well, looks like it was time to take to the rooftops after all.

Keeping a straight path for the next few seconds, as she set up her trajectory. Samantha grabbed hold of a light post, throwing her at a sharp angle into the busy traffic. Skidding across moving cars and ducking under the occasional semi-trucks trailer, Samantha was on the move using her own size to her advantage, by squeezing into spots that thing shouldn't be able to access as easily. Which, if anyone paid attention to the girl, you'd know she was a wee little bonnie lass; and as of right now she was heading straight for a brick building. Six stories in total height - made of steel, brick and glass. It was like any other large apartment complex in jump city, albeit smaller than most.

And she was skating up the side of it, like she were traversing flat ground. She'd like to see this thing, try and skate up the side of a build at roughly twenty miles an hour which was her top speed in a pair of roller skates. Not much, but it certainly did it's job at letting her evade people. And this furball, was not going to be the exception to that boast.

Altering her course again, Samantha dashed across the side of the building, leaping from this apartment, to the next and then from that one to the next, in a maddening dash for freedom. She simply wasn't in the mood to be fighting right now. She just wanted to go find someplace quiet to eat her meager meal of chips and coke. Which, I must remind you, chips and coke do not make a meal. Not that Sam cared right now, she just wanted to get away from this thing, to get away from everything and hide so she could eat her food in peace. But that furball, wasn't going to give up easily either and right now, she wasn't going to give it the satisfaction of catching her. Not now and not ever.

Reaching a large gap, most likely an alleyway, she hooked her trajectory again, pulling herself into the tight confines of the alleyway. If she had to fight this thing, which she had no doubts of, she wanted to limit the damned things movements and the alleyway, was perfect for someone her size. Lots of space for her, less space for the alien hedgehog. Just how she liked it.

Okay, you freakish bastard, let's see how you like claustrophobic confines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 pm

As the girl veered into traffic and began weaving through cars, the fast moving ball of fur would do the same. Except instead of trying to weave in between the fast moving vehicles, which would be an impossibility or at least very hard to do thanks to Furball's size. He instead lunged into the air and began to bounce across the rooves of the moving automobiles until reaching the other side of the street, where continued hot on the tail of the skater. It would seem this girl was trying to put on a show for Ben, for her next move was to scale straight up the side of an apartment building. As Ben approached right after her the fox/hedgehog like alien suddenly and instantly unrolled, clinging onto the brick, metallic, and glass building before starting to crawl up the side of it at a fast pace. Now fully extended the figure could be seen by pointing pedestrians on the ground below. Many of them yelling out about alien as it reached the top of the building and continued to give chase on all fours. Leaping across multiple gaps and openings of roof tops until finally Ben saw the chase come to an end when the girl retreated into an alley way. Doing the same, Furball once again changed into ball form momentarily as so he could bounce down the walls of the alley like a ping pong ball bouncing from one side to the other until he reached the ground. Upon doing so, again Ben Tennyson would unroll and reveal the large bodied alien to the girl, wondeirng if she would be afraid of him in alien form like most people who had never seen an extraterrestrial before were of Ben. First thing's first, however, he wanted to try diplomacy. So after standing straight up to his full height, the furry creature rose it's hands in a non threating way and revealed that it could speak.

"Hey, hey, cool it with all the running would ya? I'm not trying to fight you unless that's what you want. All I want to know is why you hurt that officer back there for just doing his job."

The creature's voice sounded like a snarl when he spoke, although he bore no fangs when he did so, the tone of his vocal chords like a very large wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Well, she never really put much thought into the whole alleyway plan, as she was trapped on both sides right now. Sam was stuck that much was certain as she stood there, her hands raised up, glowing with bright emerald flames that seemed to dance and flicker with anticipatory knowledge of a brewing storm. She didn't trust this thing, not only was it as ugly as a pug dog's mug, it snarled like something feral. A wild animal; a wolverine, or maybe even a honey badger.

Oh boy, being cornered by a feral alien wolverine was what every girl in the city of Jump wanted. Except for Samantha, as she backed up away from it, her entire body tensed up like a coiled spring. It was either police, or this alien. Foster care, or this alien and neither choice was pleasant, nor were they particularly appetizing either. "That officer? pfft, right. Upholding the law and all that jazz, listen here you overgrown furball. I am not going into police custody, nor am I going back into any foster care setting. So you can either back off, or get your ugly mug rearranged right now."

Sam wasn't going to let someone take her back. Hell, she liked having the freedom to do what she wanted, when she wanted and how she wanted. She wasn't going to let someone, be it human or otherwise, take that away from her. Sam wanted to have thrills and chills, not safety, boredom and humdrum, run-of-the-mill day-to-day, bullshit normal people contend with. She wasn't built for that.

"Ten seconds fuzz face, leave or I make you leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 pm

"Whelp can't blame a guy for trying, right? I'd rather not have to do this, but you assaulted an officer for what I can see was no real reason other than making you mad. So you give me no choice, but to take you Down."

As the furry creature spoke and sparked with electricity in his clenched fist while contemplating hitting the little girl, he decided against it. Ben was raised not to hit women unless absolutely necesssary or if they were trying to kill him. This little girl was doing netiher at the moment and he wasn't going to allow her to make the second choice. So instead of attacking her with a tazering strike or rolling into her, which was this alien's only forms of attack. Furball took his enclosed palm and hit the Omnitrix symbol on his left shoulder. Transforming him in a flash of green light into a different alien entirely. This one he called Big Chill! A gangly, skeleton like, black and blue alien with a cloak around it, making the gastly figure appear as sort of a phantom. Moments after changing Ben would say something to the girl before exhaling a spray of icy cold wind at the young female. The goal being to freeze her from the waist down rather than hit the youngster or harm her. Once the mist came into contact with anything really it would automatically freeze a coating of ice over said figure in under a second. Proven by how the ground flash froze as the sub-zero vapor passed over it and towards Vector.

"I think you just need to chill out!"
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:18 am

take me down? what the hell is he? some kind of third rate wannabe hero?

That was her initial thought, barring the fact that his fist had begun to spark with electricity she was already on the move, scaling the sides of a building, moments before he had begun his second transformation, into a giant alien moth with freeze breath of all things. Almost in retaliation she fired a blast of energy at him, dense and heavy - packing enough force in it to flip a semi-truck with enough force left over to send it back a a few meters in the process. But it didn't really matter if she hit him or not. She just wanted enough of a distraction to get into the open, and into a total area of freedom and fast speeds where she could really show off her stuff.

"Assaulting an officer?! oh come on, do you know how many cops are crooked bastards that won't hesitate to rape someone, take bribes and hand outs from crooks, so they can continue walking the streets or even outright murder someone?! You're as stupid as you are blind with heroics!" A twinge of frustration hit her, as she rubbed her temples, a small headache beginning to form which, for her wasn't such a good thing. Outright bad, if anyone had to take a guess. For the most part, Vector had control of her powers but there was one in particular, that liked to butt in when she was stressed and pissed off. But aside from that it didn't make her berserk, the power itself just made her strong enough to throw a bus around like a child's toy, with the subsequent ability to move quicker than a formula one car for a few minutes. Trade off for this was massive strain on her body, and a desperate need to rest and replenish her reserves of energy.

But here she was, skating up the side of a building, away from Frosty McIceynuts in a desperate gambit to once again, get out of a dragnet before something really bad happened. Which more often then not, would have happened to her and that, is a very bad thing because Sam hates bed rest more, when it feels like all of her muscles are on the verge of snapping. That inhuman stiffness that comes from her super boost's aftereffects, was god-awfully terrible. So right now, it was less fight and more flight, at least until she could calm herself down to a suitable level because frankly, frosty the snowman there was stressing her out with the whole freezing schtick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:44 am

As she avoided Ben's freeze breath he would mentally control it to follow the girl. The frost like a homing beacon, which was odd since it was ice cold. In any case it would seem she was just to fast for Big Chill's ice breath to keep up. Eventually counter attacking with a blast of her own, but the alien hero had been watching her as he made the ice attempt to follow the girl. No sooner had she fired the bolt did Ben open up Big Chill's four wings and fly up into the air. Right after the girl who had just began to take off up the side of a building and while doing so yelling back a reply to Ben that just made him sigh aloud and shake his head.

"So besides the point...Kids these days."

However, Ben Tennyson was one to talk. When he wa 10 he never excepted blame or owned up to anything. Usually blaming his cousin Gwen when things went wrong. However, that was annoying, this kid definitely was on Ben's radar now. To use some lame excuse like that to injure anyone was ridiculous. If that were the case Wildmutt should go to the Supermarket and eat all the meat in the joint in one sitting and say it was for the people's benefit, it could've all had madcow disease. If this kid was really going to attempt to use hypotheticals and accusations to justify crime then Ben wa going to take the kiddie gloves off and take her in, forcefully! As he flew after her he made a straight line towards Vector, which was always the fastet way to travel. No obstacles in his way to block her from him as he just phased through anything that was obstructing his path.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:35 am

So, he wasn't going to give up eh? That was irritating, very irritating indeed. Vector kept on moving, pushing herself faster and faster with every passing second, unable to, or rather, incapable of giving up. She wasn't going to go back to those hell holes. No way, no how. Foster care was....the pits! Oh sure, she occasionally got into a good, loving family - hated leaving them but then again, it didn't bother this independent aggressive inline skater for much longer afterwards. It was the bad families that kept her moving, stealing and generally kicking the collective asses of anyone dumb enough, to try and reel her back into that crap. So to say that, his unwillingness to give up was starting to irritate her, was a horrible understatement.

As she nailed the edge of the building, she soared into the air like an eagle, her entire form appearing above the skyline of the various skyscrapers, as she hit the roof of one of the massive buildings and waited there with knuckles a' crackin and a warm, albeit cruel smile on her lips. He wanted to play rough? Samantha Kane could do that, play rough that is. Just had to wonder if he would break, before she did. I told him, to leave me alone. Moron won't listen to words, then let's see how well a fist will make him see reason.

She was all fired up, with no place to vent and the only person within a mile of her that she could hit, she was going to really let have it. This girl took orders from no one. As her fists slowly began to be enveloped in that familiar wisp of green flame that announced the usage of her powers she coughed, rubbing at her temples for a second with a groan. Her headache was starting to come back, frustrating and annoying, never a good thing to have during a fight. But then again, the fun thing about her little headaches, was that she was starting to generally lose control of her powers. Don't worry your pretty little heads boys and girls, she's not gonna explode or anything when it does come down to that, she's merely going to become really damn fast, and really damn strong which as anyone could tell you, is not a fun combination to fight.

"Come on moth-man, time to pluck those wings of yours and stick you in a jar of formaldehyde." She was still smiling, still had that grin on her face as cocky, as cocky could be. Her fists were clenched into balls oh so tight - right fist forward, and left raised up in front of her face. For someone so intent on running, Vector seriously, looked like she was more or less prepared to duke it out with the entire Steel and Jump city police department, plus the gangs of steel city all in one sitting. This was the kind of girl that was quite devoted to being as free, as free could be. "I ain't going back to no foster care. You hear me, you reject from a frosty pop commercial? I. Ain't. Going back. To no foster care.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:26 am

(Mind if Toji joins the rumble)
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:05 pm

(Maybe the next thread, this ones more or less between her and Ben. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:22 pm

(Np)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:28 pm

"It's funny that you'd mention fosters, because you're about to become a home-made ice cold snow cone if you don't---Stop...What..You're......Doing. So erm, ya like I said. I'm giving you one last chance to give up before I turn into something resembling Godzilla."

As the girl began to yell aloud in a pissy rage, Big Chill would rise through the roof behind her in intangible form. About to free her entirely from head to toe as she spoke before being reverted back suddenly into a teenage boy. He had spent so much time chasing the girl that the watch timed out..Great. Trying to pretend like he meant to do that while attempting to conceal the now red and black wrist watch. He spoke like he could change again at any moment. Really he was a sitting duck, however, and needed to stall her so that he could transform again and keep her from taking off.

"Why do you keep thinking I want to take you to foster care anyway? No one wants to take away your freedom, but when you do wrong. Regardless of how you've been treated, YOU must pay the consequences. That's life."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:57 pm

"That's all you heroic types try to do to me, shove me in some damned foster care home, or juvenile detention center like I'm trash." She hissed at him as she spun around, getting a good look at him and between gritted teeth she began to smile; though not a pleasant smile by any stretch, and most certainly not a reassuring one by far. Bending down at the knees, she uncoupled the straps that held the roller blades in place before slipping her feet from within. The sound of soft flesh, flesh that's never walked barefoot, across many surfaces for long was now planted firmly on the rooftop. She heard his little threat and giggled. It was really strange, just a moment ago, she was ready to punch him so hard that his face would be planted somewhere within his chest cavity. But now, now she was all smiles and giggles. One simple, yet perfect word to describe this girl and her actions was simply and truly, unpredictable.

Unpredictable was quite fitting, what with her mood swings and strange, innocent behavior but then again, she couldn't survive on her own for so long, if she were predictable. "Five years, I've lived on the streets, five long years of evading cops, heroes, and any civilian trying to do their civic duty. I know nothing else beyond picking pockets, shop lifting and whatever else I can do to survive. So you better believe, I ain't letting you catch me." She stared at him, backing towards the edge of the building with a smile, as she hopped up onto the ledge, stared at him, and spoke up. "You won't find me if you lose me."

Then she jumped off.

Of course, she didn't fall very far as her hands touched the stone and she skidded to a stop on a glass window and with a rather mighty punch, shattered the window and rolled into the office building, where many a person was certainly surprised to see someone so young just come in through the window like that, as paper blew around from the sudden gust of wind, some of it even getting sucked out of the hole in the window; business reports, stock market findings, whatever this building had, some of it got sucked out the window. All the while, Vector was making her way down flight after flight after flight, of stairs to the ground floor. Once she got to ground floor, she could get out of here and maybe go grab a bite to eat. Cause no way in hell, was she getting caught. "well, I do have to give the heroes credit for something, really, they seem to have all the sexy guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 am

As Vector spoke, Ben tired to see things from her point of view. She kind of had the same back story as JaK Sage. Forced to do bad because that's all he ever knew. Except unlike her he tried to be something more than a petty crook running from the law and himself.

"Let me help. I can change all that with you, just let me--"

As if not hearing a word Ben was saying or not wanting to even give him the opportunity as if she had him pegged as some kind of goody goody, she jumped off the side of the building. Thus alarming the boy who ran right after her.

"NO WAIT, Dont!!"

As he reached the edge, however, he would just watch as she escaped into the office building a floor or a few down. Wanting to continue the chase he looked for a way to get down from the roof, but the roof top exit was locked. Smart decision in a town like Jump and usually he would just break it down, but in his current state a metal door with no tools to pry it with for a five foot five, one hundred twenty five pound boy..Was like a cat trying to bulldoze down a tree to get the the bird sitting in it. Wasn't happening. So it would seem Vector had gotten away for now, but Ben knew they would meet again if she continued down this same path...Real soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)   You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You'll be under my wheels (ben 10/invite)
Page 1 of 1