Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Vote_lcapMisrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Voting_barMisrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Vote_lcapMisrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Voting_barMisrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Empty
PostSubject: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm

It was a mostly quiet day in jump surprisingly little crime going on, and then the silence was broken. Tiberius saw a police vehicle speed by, he chased after and passed it when he heard the sirens gathered in front of the bank. He leapt over the top of a police car and ran in on the thieves dressed as police. They looked up and saw the monster in front of them. (He was in form 2 the bipedal shape.)
They opened fire with their pistols on him which his armor stopped dead, he charged forward and struck each with his massive fists knocking them unconscious. He was still relatively unknown in this new shape since he'd just acquired it. The police weren't sure if the situation had gotten better or worse. Tib was looking around for the hostages since they were keeping quiet and still like they'd been told.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:39 pm

So there was Arachnikid. Atop one of the largest buildings in all of Jump City. He was sat on the roof, his legs dangling in the clear breeze as he drank a soda, whilst looking down below for any signs of trouble. He was coming to the end of his drink when he spotted something. There seemed to be some sort of confusion going on at the Bank. On closer inspection, it seemed as though one of Godzillas abandoned ugly children was attacking.

"Why do I always get the ugly ones?"

Throwing his drink away, Arachnikid got to his feet, stood on the very edge of the building. Few moments later, and he fell off, free falling down through the sky. He was one for thrills and stunts, opting to use a web line at the last second as he swung towards the bank. A few fancy flips as well for style, he finally dropped down in front of the creature. Squatting down as usual, poised and ready for whatever comes next.

"You are aware you can now bank online, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Tiberius turned toward the new voice and lowered down into a defensive position saying, "Oh I see they did managed to call for back up, well you'll fare no better than your friends here I'm afraid." As he spoke his large fangs were revealed. Tiberius began approaching where AK had spoken from before, he would only be able to sense him when he was within twenty feet.
Tiberius ran his tongue over his teeth in an attempt to intimidate.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:53 pm

"Dude, eating me... bad idea. I'll probably clog an artery or something. However, I can offer you a webbed variety"

Arachnikid shot forth two lines of webbing towards Tib, each latching onto different teeth of the monster.

"I'm no Dentist. But I'm not against ripping those massive teeth out... anesthetic not available"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Tiberius ducked as soon as the webs were in twenty feet, his reflexes were surprising. Even as he ducked he reached up with his hand to grab hold of the ends. He pulled on them with his full strength about 6 tons worth of power. He had pulled back his other fist in order to punch whatever was attached to the strange ropes.

Tiberius laughed and said seriously. "As if you have enough strength to pull a hair from my skin."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:02 pm

"Ahhhhh!"

Arachnikid would yell as he was pulled towards Tib. Thought about halfway towards him, Arachnikid launched himself up in the air, effectively leaving Tib with nothing to punch at the end of the webbing. Still, he was in the air, falling down on top of Tib with his feet pressed forth to deliver a good ol' kick on the cranium.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Tiberius felt it coming but without enough time to dodge. He took the kick to the head and just shook his head. Tiberius spun around feeling where he was with a full strength spinning kick his foot ended in a hard hoof made thicker than his shell. Tiberius was ready to chase him down so he wouldn't be denied sight again. "Big mistake getting in close little boss."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Thankfully Arachnikid managed to flip backwards, landing on his feet. That strike seemed to do very little, but then he wasn't too surprised. Perhaps dazed the creature for a few seconds is all.

"Well, before I forget. After this, follow me on Twitter at @Arachni- AHHH!"

Interrupted again as he narrowly managed to avoid that sweeping kick, just leaping over it in enough time. Second later and he would have been hit. Not too shabby for a blind thing.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Tiberius followed the kick up with series of punches aimed for various sections of the body but all were aimed, none were swung wide, it was like he could tell exactly where AK was simply by proximity. He wanted to test this person, they were able to dodge his kick and had used a strange rope to try catching him by the face. If nothing else Tiberius wanted the thrill, this was why he kept in the game, he loved the thrill of the fight. It made him stronger and it made him grow more powerful abilities and shapes.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 pm

I guess Arachnikid's Danger Intuition deserves a round of applause here, really. Or 'Rachni Sense, whatever. It seems to be doing the trick, forseeing the attacks made, helping Arachnikid to remain in this fight. Let's face it, he is punching way above his weight limi-. After avoiding a few of the strikes, the last one hit as he tripped over his own feet. Arachnikid was sent flying through the air, hitting the nearest wall with a thud. But rather than slide down it, he was stuck there, for now.

"So not cool"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Tiberius charged forward at 45 mph and paused at the bottom of the wall and started feeling around. He turned around so his back was to the wall, it was clear he wasn't able to tell where AK was at the moment, it was also clear though that he wasn't using the spikes on either side of his fist which were obviously able to kill. He wasn't using the claws on his fingers either. Something about the monster was off, he was trying to take AK alive.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Well that's nice, he won't die today. Arachnikid had looked down to see the creature trying to find him, and well. Stealth was the action that needed to be taken. As quietly as he could, Arachnikid crawled along the wall, to the ceiling. Crawling along to create some distance between them, strike with surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:54 am

Tiberius stayed back and growled "cowardly thief let these people go. Hiding behind normals how can you call yourself anything besides pathetic?" Tiberius ran to the doors in a burst of speed to prevent escape. He flexed and looked around out of habit, blindness was still new.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:55 pm

"Thief?"

How was Arachnikid the thief? He's the one who's trying to stop the big ol' monster, he's the one who saves the day and is rejected by all the girls! He's the hero here! He would drop off the ceiling, landing firmly down on his feet. Scratching the back of his head, he had to ask.

"So, between the two of us... I'm the villain? Really? I get out hero'd by a giant Alien who can't see? ...god damn it"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Tiberius lowered his guard and asked seriously "So your not one of these who were robbing the bank then? In that case I'm sorry about the punch, I'm the night hawk called Tiberius, I've evolved since my last photo." Tiberius walked toward AK and laughed a little as he stretched saying "your tough to be conscious after one of my punches though."
He knelt down and two talons came out of hiding to cut the ropes away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)    Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misrepresentation (Ama Pm for invite)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next