Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barGetting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barGetting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting back to work (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Tiberius ducked out the back carrying the man who was shaking in fear. There was a loud smash from outside and Tiberius walked back in without the man saying calmly. "It was sealed, so I just put him through the top on the end of my fist." Tiberius sat back down and going over his braille again, he sat back as he read wondering if he'd get much work to do. It's not like this place wasn't one of the main comic shops in the area.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:45 pm

"Thanks Mr Tib" said Nina happily before she sat back down in her seat behind the counter, just having to deal with the usual nerds and geeks trying to romance her and make her go on dates with her "listen guys, you seem really sweet but I have a boyfriend, come back when you're better than a very well toned, tall, charming, romantic and mischievous half demon with an adorable little sister" she said, chuckling at the defeated looks of the guys.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Bow walked in to the store right as Nina started talking. She looked up from the book she had been looking at through the window and pretended to be upset. Dangit! And here i was just about to confess my love to you! *giggle* Just kidding! Any books you would recommend? She smiled sweetly as she stepped forward towards the counter. She hadn't read much of anything and thought she may find that comic books were quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Tiberius heard the voice and thought it was out of place, he walked out into the store from the back revealing himself. He turned his head not seeing anyway but out of habit. He sniffed quietly and looked at Bow saying seriously. "You don't have to be joking you know." He put his three fingered hand on the counter and said. "I read a few that were pretty good in the past, having to learn to read again now though."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Nina thought for a moment, diving into her encyclopedia of all things Japanese and comic-book related "well it depends what kind you're looking for, if you're looking for comic books then I suggest the new Batman comic, in the most recent one he has to find Robin who has gone missing, if you're looking for manga then I suggest something sweet and romantic, at first glance you look like the person to enjoy that kind-of stuff, no offence, but as there are all genres of manga then I suggest perhaps having a look at Full Moon O-Sagashite, thats full of romance and drama, I read it myself and it brought a few tears to my eyes" she said, taking a deep breath after having said all that.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Lance walked down the sidewalk as he jingled the money in his pocket. It felt good to have some cash and not have to steal today's meal. Looking around for a fast food place or something else Lance noticed he has never been in this part of town before. Letting out a sigh and shaking his head he looked down, ''Great, now I am lost and hungry.'' He looked around. As he continued to walk his eyes spotted what looked like a comic shop and saw it carried food. ''great.'' he smiled as he walked up to the door and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Bow just giggled at Tib's comment and stared a bit to long at his fingers on the counter before snapping back into reality to listen to Nina. Her mind boggled with all the information that was being thrown her way, but she heard enough to giggle at the "no offense" remark. It was true, the cute romance of a manga was the most appealing to her. She smiled at Nina and spoke cheerfully. That manga sounds fabulous! *giggle* Uhh... where can I find this book? She then turned to look at the new person with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 am

Tiberius looked up at the newcomer sensing some power and said calmly."We don't want any trouble." He hadn't noticed Rainbow ignoring him due to suddenly preparing for defense. He stood up from the counter to his towering 5'6" and waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:21 am

Nina smiled at the newcomer "welcome" she said calmly before she then looked to Bow "uhh...I think romance manga is on the shelves over there, should be somewhere on the middle one" she said, pointing to the left side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back to work (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2