Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAwakening (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barAwakening (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAwakening (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barAwakening (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Awakening (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blizzard
Blizzard

RPG character
Name: Eira
Code Name: Blizzard
Villain or good guy?: Good

Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:35 pm

((AHH!! So sorry!! I totally meant to do this yesterday, but, no joke, just as I was about halfway through my post my computer battery died and it shut down. After that I couldn't find the cord and it was late, so I just went to bed. Now, I have found the cord! Anyways, here's the post! I hope I can still post...))

Snow was not usually seen on this side of Jump City. She had been wandering around for what felt like hours, looking for a sign of a good person who could possibly help her. Why was she on the wrong side of town you ask? Snow, still not used to America, had gotten off at the wrong stop. Again.

Snow had heard voices coming from down the street she had currently been wandering on, and decided to go towards them, hoping they were friendly souls. However, what she found was completely different from what she had expected.

There were four guys; one was covered with blood, one was holding a phone, one was standing on the other end of the alley, and the last was near the fire-escape. Littered around the ground were twenty or so men, all of whom seemed dead.

Snow froze. These people did not seem like friendly souls. She was about to turn and quietly creep away when a sudden sound caught her attention. It was a hiss, and it made her turn around. In the alley way now stood some kind of scorpion dog-like thing.

Having always been fascinated with things that looked alien, as being one herself, she couldn't help but stare at the creature. She took a few steps forward to get a better look at the creature, not quite stepping into the alley way.

Suddenly, the kid covered in blood screamed, and his eyes turned blood red. His next words sounded more like an animal growl then anything, and he backed up a bit. Suddenly, he jumped up and grabbed a garbage bin, and before anyone could stop him, threw it at the creature. Then he began to yell 'Get away from me!'

Snow's eyes widened, and she was torn between what to do. She assumed no one knew she was there yet, but she knew couldn't just leave. She had to help whoever was the good guy there (to Snow, there always had to be a good guy) against this...this crazy kid. Taking a deep breath, she quietly slipped into the alley way, preparing to try to use her powers to help out the creature if it needed them.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character
Name: Edward Smith
Code Name: Captain I'm A Bad Guy
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:01 am

Catching up with the girl a view blocks away from the alley Captain I'm A Bad Guy easily falls into step beside her, Evening miss I can't help but notice you're upset would you care to talk about it? he asked with concern. Unnerved by the way Captain I'm A Bad Guy is dressed she is won over though by his almost sparkling smile. Taking her out for coffee he listens to all of the horrible things that Cook has done nodding at all the right places while also mumbling, The cad. ever once and a while. All the time thinking, She has a nice rack., which another thought replies, she really does, and check out how her hair spills across her shoulders. to which a third thought adds to the conversation his mind is having, her eyes aren't bad either I could be lost in them all day. and finally the second thought pipes in, I wonder what happened with that fight it would have be fantastic to join, but she's just too hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Though his serious stature would detest, Ken was actually qiute calm. He took out his Zippo lighter, and lit up. He wached what Privateer did, and was actually quite amazed by it, but only showed so though raising an eyebrow. He decided that he had, had enough and stuck out his hand to Milo.
Calm down kid!... If whatever that thing is was going to harm us, I think it of done it by now...
He took a long drag from his cancer-stick, then scratched his ear.
I think we have a new visitor anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:30 am

What was that human doing? Xeno could hear his heart speed up. He was tense, what was the session thing about? Xeno tried to figure out what it meant. He had heard the word somewhere before. But without context it didn't really make sense to him. His entire knowledge of English was dependent on context. This simply confused him.

Though he was still thinking Xeno quickly caught the dumpster. He half restrained himself before acting. He hadn't seen a regular human do something like that. It was impressive to say the least. He then roughly tossed the heavy metal box to the side carelessly and hissed loudly at the boy. Going from all fours to a half standing position, to stand above everyone at the scene.

Xeno was ready to hurt someone, but his recent experiences made him think about it for once. If they attacked again he'd decimate the lot of them, with the exception of the new girl. A growl resonated in his chest, rumbling like thunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:16 am

The alien had caught the dumpster and tossed it to the side. Even with his temporary boost of power, Privateer was still no match for such a monster. More people were showing up. Although Ken was trying to calm him down, but that wasn't possible at this point. He was in fight or flight, and if he couldn't fight, then he would run.

Milo ran. He ran away from everyone in the alleyway. Friend or foe didn't matter. He couldn't trust anyone now.

Running down the road, he saw the ambulance coming right for him. The side of the road was blocked by cars, and the sidewalk was covered by a pedestrian. Milo would not be slowed down. He took to the sidewalk.

The man on the sidewalk pulled out a knife. "Give me your wallet or..." Milo grabbed the man with blinding speed and shoved him through a window. The thief landed right on the table where Captain I'm a Bad Guy was talking to the girl.

Milo kept running. He wouldn't stop until he got answers. A mere 4 minutes later he had run a full mile. And then the power left him. His body could no longer sustain this heightened state. All the adrenaline left his veins, and he collapsed on the sidewalk.

No. He couldn't lose now. He had to... he had to...

What did he have to do? He had forgotten everything about his family's murder, about Shivering Jemmy, and about the sessions.

"Where am I?" Milo wondered. His body was exhausted. He couldn't even move.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Captain I'm A Bad Guy saw the guy coming for the table, and putting his feet against the table leg pushes while grabbing the girls hand. While in motion he starts twirling her out of her chair, and makes sure both of them are out of the way as the man lands on it with a crunching sound. Finishing his movement he ends up standing with the girl in his arms. He tasks me! No one tries splattering my date! He stats. Then dipping the girl in another dance move he smiles and says Wait here m'lady as I take care of that ruffian. Ah parting is such sweat sorrow. then he spins her one handed, and letting go jumps up onto another table, then to one of the cars. The girl spins then grabs onto another table to keep from falling her knees almost buckling. Leaping from one car to another he follows Privateer barely keeping up for four miles until Privateer collapsed onto the ground. Stopping and doubling over trying to catch his breath he hears Privateer talking to himself, but can't understand from the blood pumping in his ears. ...You... He states standing up, then doubles over again taking two full breaths. You nearly ruined my chances of enjoying a wonderful lady's company this evening. He finally manages to get out while pulling out his Freeze Ray hardly caring what setting it's on and pointing it at Privateer. And how dare you sir! You made me jump from car roof to car roof just to keep up with you. He adds as he finally has enough and sits down with his legs hanging over the windshield and resting his feet on the hood of the car. On a personal note to Dar, kudos for making me play my hand early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:56 am

And he's off!
Ken thought to himself as Milo ran off, he then took off after him.
When Hat told me to pick up somone I had no idea babysitting would be involved.
He said under his breath as he ran. He then noticed that somone else was after Milo. He then saw this man had pulled out some sort of weapon. Kenny took out his M9 pistol and pointed it at the newcomer.
Drop it punk!
Ken didn't care if this guy was just sitting down or actually pointing it at Milo.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Captain I'm A Bad Guy looked over causally at the new comer. Wait your turn I'm busy. He said as he pulled out four shurikens and hurled them at the the new comer with his left hand. And you date-us-interruptus I'm talking to you. He sat up straighter planting his feet firmly against the car hood.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Blizzard

RPG character
Name: Eira
Code Name: Blizzard
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 pm

The creature easily tossed aside the metal box, and hissed again at the boy covered in blood. The creature then went from all fours to standing on it's back two legs, easily towering above them all. However, at that precise moment Snow realized she'd been spotted by the serious-looking man with a cigar. No going back now. She thought. A low growl resonated from the creature, reminding her faintly of a thunderstorm.

Suddenly, the boy covered in blood, despite the serious man trying to calm him down, turned and ran. Shortly after, the serious man took off after him, and before Snow knew it, she was following them as well. She slowed down when she saw the smashed window. A man was lying sprawled across a table, and a woman was staring dazedly at him and around the restaurant. Snow could only assume one of the men in front of her had pushed the man through the window.

Snow picked up her pace again, and found to her surprise that another man had joined the chase. She ran after them, her over-average human stamina keeping her from tiring out. Finally, she saw the boy collapse. The stranger who she had no idea why he had joined the chase pulled out something; a weapon of some sort. It seemed obvious he wanted to hurt this kid. Then Mr. Serious (as she had decided to dub him) pulled out a gun and pointed it at the newcomer.

Snow didn't know what to do. Who was the good guy here? However, when the newcomer threw four pointed blades at Mr. Serious, she didn't even have to think. It came naturally; the puddle of water that the four blades were hurling over rose up and encased three of them, and then froze, keeping them in an ice statue-like formation. The fourth however, kept racing towards the man.

She had no time to try and stop the fourth blade, as the newcomer seemed to take on a more threatening stance. Snow backed around the car, closer towards the confused and obviously drained boy, ready to defend him. She realized at that moment that she had already decided this newcomer was the enemy, and she didn't care who the boy or serious guy were; she was gonna protect them as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:58 pm

All hell had broken loose. Vulcan was now certain that the man he assumed took out all those men really did do it, and in only a few moments, several other metas appeared out of nowhere and the man ran from the alley. A monster appeared from the rooftop, but wasn't concerned with him. Vulcan, however, was more concerned with Privateer, who had done the most harm this night. He immediately began chasing the man, who, for a normal human, was running astoundingly fast. Vulcan got on his motorcycle, which was parked outside of the alleyway, and started to go after Privateer. It wasn't long before he caught sight of Milo. He collapsed on the sidewalk as Vulcan reached him. Bringing the bike to a full stop, and getting off of it, he approached Milo.

'Look, I don't want any trouble, I just want to know why you killed those men...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:32 am

Where was he now? His body was even more exhausted than before. Now he couldn't even move. Milo realized that he must have blacked out again. Did he have an alternate ego or something? A split personality? He never had one before. What on earth was going on?

Everyone from the alleyway had followed him here. At least one of them, the man with a freeze ray, wanted him dead. Captain I'm a Bad Guy said that Milo had interrupted a date and was somehow responsible for making him run on top of cars.

Another man was asking why Milo had killed the people in the alleyway. "I...don't know. I can't remember. What they did...what I did...I don't know." Even talking was difficult for him now. "Please. I'm not a threat to any of you. Just let me recover. Let me heal this broken body and mind. Then I'm sure I'll be able to answer all your questions. But now..."

Milo needed to be in a hospital, but he wasn't sure if he would even survive the next minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2