Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Awakening (Open) Vote_lcapAwakening (Open) Voting_barAwakening (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Awakening (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:03 am

He woke up, but his eyes were already open. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that he simply became aware of his surroundings. For a brief moment, he didn't even remember who he was.

Milo Teach. That name came to mind. It wasn't his real name, he knew that. It was an alias. He had so trained his mind that he actually remembered this alias before his true name. Milo remembered that he was in the DREAD Troopers. Was he on a mission? Where was his armored suit?

He was in a bad part of town. The shoddy construction and poor lighting was enough to give that away. Then he looked down.

Human bodies littered the wide alleyway that Milo stood in. He felt his stomach drop like a weight. What exactly had just occurred here? He had blood on his hands and arms, but he didn't feel injured. His military slacks looked dirty, like they hadn't been washed in a few days.

Even with his heart beating faster due to his sudden revelations, he felt far too tired to have just been standing there. His body felt worn and tired. Milo had been fighting. It was simple to deduce that he had beaten these 20 some men senseless with his bare hands.

How that was possible was another matter entirely. He was by no means an expert fighter. There were talented children who had greater claims to martial arts than he did. There was no way his 3 years in Tae-Qwon-Do had done this. He didn't have his armored suit, or even his nun-chucks.

But now wasn't the time for questioning the impossible. Some of these men were already dead, and all the rest were unconscious. Whatever Milo's reason for fighting them had been, he needed to get them medical attention. He took off his shirt and began tearing it into strips to bandage wounds with. How did blood result from fist wounds, anyways?

"Privateer?"

Milo jumped. He had an communicator in his ear? Putting a finger to the small device, Milo answered the voice in his head. "Who is this?"

There was a pause. "Privateer, has the session ended?"

"The session?" Milo finished wrapping a bandage around a man's shoulder. He also found a cell-phone in the man's pocket and dialed 911.

"Session has ended. Engaging radio silence."

"What do you mean radio silence? What's going on?"

Milo received no answer, but he did notice someone watching him.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 am

" I swear Candace I didn't mean to call you you're sister's name! I've never even met the chick!"

A young man in a simple white tee shirt and black slacks was lightly jogging after a young woman. The girl was sobbing uncontrollably and speeding away from the opposite direction of the man who was calling out to her, repeating "HER NAME IS CANDACE! NOT MINE!" each time he shouted to her, although it was hard to completely understand what she was saying.

"Damn, I always get those two chicks mixed up..." He stopped jogging and stroked his chin-hairs for a moment to contemplate his next course of action. He shrugged his shoulders and adjusted his overburdened backpack as he wiped himself free of the situation. "Plenty of fish in the sea anyhow... i wonder if Candace is still up? a huge grin swept across his face. Far too big for someone who had been caught cavorting with sisters.

With his grin perpetually glued to his face and tune in his head, Cook strolled down the sidewalk and took in his surroundings. He hadn't been in Jump for a time, hardly even a month, and this section of town was new to him. He obviously wasn't in Kansas anymore that was for sure. The population shift didn't really affect his mood much though, he just wished he brought some snacks for the homeless... and himself. It had been at least an hour since he ate something last, and he didn't feel like eating cardboard to sate himself.

Each alley was either littered with garbage, homeless, or a combination of the two. He couldn't help but to feel sympathy for them. One alley was especially heinous looking, with drunkards passed out and blood everywhere some looked dead, except for one... a kid, probably no older than he, looking like he came out of a kung-fu movie with blood caked hands. Suddenly the picture became a little clearer.

His first instinct was to keep on strolling along and mind his own damn business, but he had been staring for a while and he and this other boy had locked eyes, just for a moment. Even with all this, he still managed to retain a smile, however it began to waver just so slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 am

Xeno sat in the shadows. He wasn't sure what had happened here. But it sure looked interesting. He almost wished he had arrived earlier so he could have taken part in it. But then he would have ended up killing a bunch of people. He had been trying to avoid drawing attention to himself lately. Failing, but trying. Staying in the shadows was just so boring and whenever he tried to get anything but hiding done he ended up with a street full of people screaming their heads off and a street full of policemen a few seconds later. Which could quickly turn into a street of maimed policemen a few minutes after that.

While most would probably think this Privateer was talking to himself Xeno heard the boys messages clearly. Radio silence? What was a session? Xeno knew English but his vocabulary till had some fleshing out to do. Despite his intelligence he just couldn't figure some words out. Though more often it was a problem of why, not what, something meant what it meant. The alien cocked his head at the boy and let out a long hiss.

It wasn't exactly intimidating, certainly not hostile. Not on it's own anyways. But when coming from a huge alien a lot of sounds suddenly become threatening. Something Xeno had noted but couldn't really fix unless he suddenly got the power to shrink and change forms. Xeno cocked his head to the side as he looked at the human, barely visible in the shadows. He noticed the second man long before he entered the alley but didn't notice much more reason to watch him. No reason to be curious about him after all. He hadn't done anything interesting or looked like he had beat up an alley full of men.
Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 am

There was a quiet hissing sound. Milo didn't know where it was coming from. Probably just a small animal in the shadows. Right now, Milo was more concerned about the man who's eyes were locked with his own.

If the man had come here to fight him, he probably would have done so by now. At this point, he was just another pair of hands. Milo tossed the cell phone to Cook. 911 had already been dialed, so he just had to click "call."

"Call the police. Get a few ambulances here. These people need help."

As he bandaged up another arm, a small bag fell out of the victim's jacket. It was filled with some sort of drug, probably some type of steroid by the looks of it. Was that why he had fought them? Had he been stopping a drug cartel? But it still didn't make sense why he wasn't wearing his armored suit, or why he didn't seem to need it.

Milo would keep helping these people until the ambulances arrived. If he got arrested, and he probably would, he would go willingly. If Cook asked him any questions, he would answer truthfully, even if he didn't know all the answers himself.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Cook snatched the phone out of the air like a flyball. It was odd as hell to him that a guy capable of incapacitating near two dozen men would fetch the ambulance AND attepmt to mend their wounds. It was difficult for him to wrap his mind around.

But first things first, he contacted the police (Which he noticed 911 was already dialed in. Was he planning this bloodbath?) and told the operator the general location, assuming they knew the area a lot better than he. Then he pocketed the phone, doubting anyone would mind.

Another odd thing happening was the weird hissing sound. It didn't sound like an alley cat or a whatever random nocturnal vermin prowled these parts. It gave him a chill down his spine. But, he was unsure if it was fear or excitement. It could be some freaky looking mutated sewer gator he heard rumors about. Or was that Gotham?

He put it in the back of his mind, and tiptoed over the bodies cascaded on the alley street to Milo, who was still tending to the wounded. "So, uh... what uh... what's going on buddy? Crazy night or something?" He asked him with his smile from earlier still there.
Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:00 pm

"I'm not sure. I'm missing several hours of memory." Milo stood up. He had done everything he could for these injured men. He looked at the stranger, who was smiling despite obviously being disturbed. Any normal person wouldn't have been so calm.

"You're a meta-human, aren't you? My name is Milo. I have no powers, but there is obviously something wrong here. Someone is messing with my memory and augmenting my physical capabilities. I want you to restrain me."

Milo must have sounded like he was insane. Who in their right mind would ask to be restrained? But he didn't want to hurt anyone, and if he blacked out for another 'session,' he could very well kill this smiling stranger. "I don't want anyone to get hurt. Please, you need to restrain me and protect people from me until we are both certain I am not a threat."

His body was feeling weaker, now. It felt like his adrenaline was fading away. Already, his legs felt like they couldn't support him for very long. He dropped to the ground on his knees. He was getting tunnel vision. Putting a palm to his forehead, Milo took a few deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Blizzard

RPG character
Name: Eira
Code Name: Blizzard
Villain or good guy?: Good

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:34 pm

((Can I join this thread? Or is it already full?))
Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:23 pm

OOC: Go ahead and join.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 pm

((I'll post right after her))
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:40 pm

'Well, isn't this quite the little freak show. Although, I shouldn't make such a comment, being as such myself.'

Vulcan was at the end of the alley, looking at the two people standing in the middle of about twenty or so men lying on the ground. He could only assume that the one covered in blood and sweat had taken them out, and the second either stumbled upon him as well, or had a hand in the fighting. Perhaps he was armed, he surely looked a little unstable. That smile unnerved him.

'I won't have to fight you two, will I? I'm assuming these men are innocent. But if not...?'

(OOC: Hope if it's alright if I join in.)
Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Your letting, your training slip Privateer!
Ken said from up above. He was slouched against a fire escape ladder, and looked a little more rough than usual. He flipped down from the perch and put his hand on Milo's shoulder.
Calm down, solider... And don't bother with the ambulances. Most of these punks are already dead, those that aren't won't make it.
He looked at the other (visible) men in the alleyway. He gave Alpha an almost threatening smile
You don't have to fight anyone, unless your looking for one.
He then cocked his head to cook. His smile went to an utter look of disgust.
Metas...
He mumbled.

Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:29 am

Well the man Xeno had though was the one who had beaten all these men to a pulp seemed awfully...peaceful. Much to peaceful to be the one who did this of his own will. Heck, it was as if he had no idea what had happened. The other man knew just about as much and he had called, ugh, ambulances. Xeno was aware that the time for him to appear and keep things peaceful was dwindling. The officials around town had taken a disliking to him after he had...well, after he had arrived really. Though he had undoubtedly done some questionable things since then.

The third man was interesting. He seemed ready for a fight, but he wasn't the one to beat these people. He was just arriving on scene. Maybe he was involved on some psychic manner? Didn't seem likely though. He was probably just a passerby. Finally the newest man to come by. What training was there? Were they actual soldiers or was the male just joking? Xeno slid out of his hiding spot like some mix between a panther and a snake. Staying on all fours, doing his best to try not to scare them. He hissed once again, gaining a good look at the surrounding area. He couldn't speak to any of them as of yet. But he figured it was better to come out before any police showed up.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:10 pm

A new voice came from behind Cook and Milo. At first he assumed it was one of the victims of whatever happened here. But the voice sounded too strong and full of energy. He turned around to see someone at the mouth of the alley, effectively cutting off his exit without resulting in some sort of conflict.

But he had done nothing wrong except be there. Unless this was a set up. By Claire or whatever her name was. That would explain how Milo knew he was a meta-human. Him and this new person who decided to take a move from Batman and appear out of the blue. Two things became apparent though. He and Milo were in leagues with each other in some group and Mr. Pop up disliked metas.

The latter fact didn't bother Cook to much, but Milo doubled over in pain did. He wasn't a fan of people dying in front of him. "Alright everybody, hows about we all just chill out and not think about bludgeoning each other Huh? Lets just wait for the wagon to come and we... can...uh... who's pet is that?

As if the mass of bodies and the two newcomers didn't make this blood bath of an alley any more cramped, there was a... He couldn't tell what on the world it was. Some scorpion-dog thingy. It more reminded him of a Chupacabra or some other mystical animal. The being more startled it than scared him. If anything it fascinated him. All he could think about was what it tasted like.
Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:46 pm

A stranger had appeared, as well as Ken. They were filled with hostility. This wasn't good. It looked like a fight was about to happen, and Privateer was in no condition to stop it.

Cook started to try to calm everyone down. It might have worked, but then a monster appeared from the shadows. Whatever its intentions, it frightened Privateer and probably the others too. Was it going to kill them?

A voice sounded in Privateer's ear. "Understood. Initializing an emergency session."

"What..." That was all he was able to say. It suddenly felt like he had swallowed a marble. He got the chills and began sweating at the same time. His arms started shaking.

What was going on?

Privateer's vision turned blood red. He saw a little girl, Shivering Jemmy, standing in front of him. The Lord of Chaos was covered in blood, and she smiled at him. He heard her voice in his head. "There. Now you don't have to worry about them anymore."

"Noooo!" He screamed. He remembered now. Jemmy had killed his family. What did he have to live for now?

"Vengence." Said another voice inside his head. He had no idea who it belonged to. "You will become a weapon in order to get vengeance for those you loved."

"I must live on." These words came out as more of a growl than anything else. He was back in the present, now. Back in the alleyway with strangers and a monster. If a fight was going to happen, then he would survive it. His eyes were bloodshot now, and he could feel adrenaline rushing through his veins.

Jumping to his feet, Privateer grabbed a large garbage bin next to him. It must have weighed at least 300 pounds, but he lifted it with relative ease and threw it at Xeno. His temporary boost of adrenaline had given him power. Great power. He would use it to beat all that stood in his way, and ensure his survival.

"Get away from me!"
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character
Name: Edward Smith
Code Name: Captain I'm A Bad Guy

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Captain I'm A Bad Guy stood still a smile on his face as he listened to the sounds in the alleyway across the street. Such a loud bunch. He stated to the tiny robot sitting on his shoulder. Moving forward with ever intention of joining what sounded like a smashing good time he paused when looking up the street he saw a young lady clearly upset, and judging from the way she was crying she'd just been dumped. Standing still the smile fixed on his face as he debated this very important decision. To be or not to be.He mumbled underneath his breath. Making up his mind he started to jog after the young lady, A night of random violence would be fun, but my women in distress sense is tingling He yelled back towards the alley as he broke into a wide grin. She might have some distance on him, but he knew he'd catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next