Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Vote_lcapReuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Voting_barReuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Vote_lcapReuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Voting_barReuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:27 pm

The Docks were quiet, the tide was splashing against the sides gently. The sun was just about to set for the rest of the day. 3 rather large men stood in the shadows while two of them stood on the dock with several weapons. They each had earplugs, they knew what to expect, or did they?

" He should becoming out soon." One of them said lowly, Kris was a well known criminal around JumpCity, but mostly Steel City is where the crimes hit. The stood they're ground waiting for the criminal to come out from hiding and to face them head on. Meanwhile the fake Kris was on a building watching in the distance, this was the chance to reunite with her lost friend. To show her feelings about what he did to everyone by leaving.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Kris walked down the docks, cracking his neck. He then saw three rather large men, "How's it going, fellas?" He tried to walk past them but one pushed him back, the rest laughing. Kris laughed with them, "Okay, guys, obviously you haven't a clue who you're screwing with. "Why did you attack those men in Steel City?" The biggest one asked, pulling out a bat. "What are you talking about?" Kris asked, but then the big one swung the bat. Kris caught it, pulled it out of his hands and then smacked the big guy in the side of the head as hard as he could, killing him instantly. The second one came at him with a knife, Kris broke his arm, took the knife, and slashed his throat. The third pulled out a gun, but Kris pulled out his own and shot the man's gun out of his hand. He then pointed the gun to the third guys head, "I want answers, now!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Adrian smiled slightly as she saw Kris simply kill each one like it was nothing. She tucked her long blonde hair in a black fedora and smirked. She was wearing the same exact clothes as Kris except they were a little smaller, she sill couldn't believe they didn't realize she was a woman yet.

Adrian jumped across the buildings and dropped down behind one of them hooking her leg around his neck and flipping him over her breaking his neck. She saluted the real Kris with two fingers then went back too fighting. She looked like him, except she looked bald and womanly, it was pretty odd to see yourself, kind of.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Kris saw the person they must've been mistaking him for, but wait..... "OH C'MON! I DON'T LOOK LIKE A GIRL!" I chased down the fake Kris, aiming my gun at her leg and firing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Adrian, AKA the fake Kris, jumped high over the bullets and walked towards the real Kris. She smirked and pushed her down just a little bit more so he couldn't see her eyes. " I thought you'd be glad to see me." Adrian said taking off the fedora and letting her blonde hair fall. She took off some bracelets and took off his belt throwing it at him.

" Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes." Adrian said taking off the the rest of her little disguise, she was wearings shorts and a cami but she looked more confident then ever!
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Kris caught his stuff, but dropped it and hugged Adrian, his old friend, "I thought I'd never see you again!" Kris smiled, beyond happy.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Adrian embraced his hug and stepped back. She smiled then slapped him across the face. " That's what you get for leaving me." Adrian said violently. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him again. " Thank you for giving me the strength for leaving." Adrian whispered in his ear. It might have seen cheesy but it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Kris was shocked at the slap, but hugged back when she hugged him, "That was Hell, I'm thankful for the skills, but I'd take it all back if I could."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Adrian smirked. "So I heard your a leader of a group. Symboite was it?" Adrian said putting weight on one foot cocking her head a little. Even though she hasn't lived in JumpCity for a while. She knows everything about everyone, that's why "The guild" is still after her.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:39 pm

"Yup, best mercenary group of Jump City," Kris smiled, feeling pretty proud of himself. He smiled at Adrian, "What have you been up to, besides impersonating me that is."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Adrian smirked. " Most of that information is classified except getting all my hardware. So lets just say I know everything going on." Adrian said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:30 pm

"Oh come on, you know I can keep a secret," Kris smiled sweetly at her, trying to look innocent, "I'd never do anything to get anybody hurt."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Adrian chuckled slightly. "Says the man with a street gang." Adrian said putting her hands on her hips. " If you really want to see my tech you should come by my place sometime. It's a piece a crap, but you know, I have to keep it remote." Adrian pointed out pushing her blonde hair behind her ear. " Speaking of crappy houses, I should probably go back, being undressed like this in the open is bad, still running yah know?" Adrian said looking both ways.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:24 pm

"Yeah, I should be getting back, but it was great seeing you again!" Kris smiled at her, tipping his hat at his old friend, "Ever need to find me, go to Warehouse 15."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Adrian smirked." Oh, I knew where you lived anyways, i'll stop by sometime." Adrian said back flipping high onto a warehouse and running fast towards her home, back where it's safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)   Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reuniting isn't always sweet. (Kris)
Page 1 of 1