Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Vote_lcapSweet Sixteen! (Moon) Voting_barSweet Sixteen! (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Vote_lcapSweet Sixteen! (Moon) Voting_barSweet Sixteen! (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:54 pm

They had an agreement. Ella asked him one thing for her birthday and that was a quiet night with just the two of them. That was easy enough. Fenrir let her family have her for the day. It was perfect, because he needed all that time to prepare, then by the time he was done preparing he had to clean himself up. He couldn't see her all dirty. That wouldn't be right. So finally after an entire day of preparing (and endlessly texting her happy birthdays and other sweet nothings. Keep that a secret.) he was ready. He got into his car and drove over to her house, something that only took about 10 minutes. When he got there he could hear the kids running through the house and making a lot of noise. He was getting used to it. He grabbed the flowers he brought her and rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:05 am

Ella had spent the day with her family, getting cards from her siblings, presents from her parents, a glorious breakfast to start the day. She was happy with everything, her life was fine, well, great actually! She was learning how to control her powers, her family was healthy, and she had the best boyfriend ever! Speaking of, he just sent the 60th Happy Birthday text today.
The girl set down her phone and giggled, pulling on her tight skirt and looking at herself in the mirror. She dressed more casual, but she didn't want to walk down like she was about to go to prom or anything.

Either way, she was ready for him. Ella walked down the stairs and explained to her parents she was going to go out with Fen then sleep over at Amber's.... again. They nodded and told her to be safe, which conveniently prompted the doorbell.
Ella walked to the door and opened it, smiling when she saw Fen with flowers. "Bye bye guys!" Ella shouted inside the house, closing the door quickly behind her and standing right in front of Fen, now giving the two some more privacy.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:18 am

When she stepped out, he didn't give her much time to breathe. He hugged her, then kissed her right away. "Happy birthday. I hope your day has been wonderful. Did you get all 67 of my texts?" He teased with a chuckle. "I got a lot planned for you tonight, you know."

He checked his watch, then quickly grabbed her hand. "Come, come! Gotta get back. Dinner's almost ready." He was excited. He never really had the chance to spoil anyone on their birthday, so she was certainly in for a treat. When they got in the car, the radio started with only her favorite songs by Nico Vega. The artist she said was her favorite when he had his concussion. He remembered that, at least.

When they got to his apartment, before they even got to the door the smell of food was overwhelming. "You told me your favorite food was everything. So... I kinda did that." He admitted almost shyly as he walked her upstairs. He'd been cooking all day and though his kitchen was a complete mess there was all sorts of food everywhere. Like a buffet. "Then I got a table on the balcony for us to eat at, another surprise out there for us. I hope at least."

It was clear that he'd been working hard at this.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:34 am

Ella quickly kissed Fen back, taking the flowers from his hands and smiling at him. He already seemed to have worked hard all day, making sure everything was perfect. It was so sweet of him to actually put thought into this.
She followed him into the car and sang along, loudly, to Nico Vega, loving every second of it. She was truly surprised that Fen had remembered her favorite things since he had a concussion when they talked about it.

When they got to the apartment, Ella was already grinning from ear to ear when they entered the apartment. She couldn't help but just giggle when she smelled all of the food and saw that the kitchen was a wreck. Everything, he put so much thought into everything, it was so amazing.
"Fen, I said a quiet night together, where did you get feast out of that?!" She teased, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.
"Thank you so much." She told him, dropping her purse on the table and looking around. "So, what's first?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:46 am

He rolled his eyes at her teasing. It was quite still! For now! Just quiet with the aroma for all sorts of food. He knew they wouldn't eat it all, but he had some many neighbors he could probably feed the building with the leftovers. "Dinner, of course. Before it gets cold." He led her to the balcony. She'd hear a familiar song playing and if she looked down at the beach, she'd see the same musician that was playing them songs at the end of their first date playing the same songs.

Then when she turned around, Fen would have a plate made for her, setting it on the table. It was only about 6:30, so they had time to do whatever they wanted. The night was young. "I think everything should be perfect tonight, but if you have any complaints or special requests, there's this handsome guy that's gonna be following you around the rest of the day. He'll do whatever you want. Except ballet, still haven't got that one down yet."

He'd be a complete gentlemen, pulling her seat out for her and everything. He wasn't one to brag (or that's what he told himself) but his cooking was good. You live by yourself long enough you pick up skills.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:54 am

Ella followed him to the balcony and saw that the same band that they danced to on their first date was there. She almost just wanted to cry from happiness because he just cared too much.
She let him pull out her chair and serve her, enjoying this kind of gentlemen side that she doesn't see often from him. "You are quite the package aren't you!" She told him, taking a bite of her meal and audibly moaning. "This is amazing Fen." She told him, taking another bite.

Secretly, she was wishing for some kind of wine right now. She needed to chill her nerves and just enjoy herself, instead of worrying too much about which way she sat or if she was even good enough for Fen. "I don't even know how I'm going to top your birthday at this rate." Ella told him, taking another bite. It truly was amazing, the whole atmosphere was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:14 am

After she confirmed that the food was good, Fenrir flashed a smirk. As if reading her mind he vanished only to reappear with a bottle of fancy red wine and two cups. "I hope you don't mind. I know it's not exactly legal but I figure if we take it easy and go slow it'll be fine, right?"

He poured her a half glass, then one for him too. Then he got himself a plate. "The plan is that you won't top this on my birthday. Though I'm sure you'll find a way. You look like you might have a few tricks up your sleeve."

He kept the conversation flowing, drinking some of his wine which made the conversation easier. The musician stayed until they finished and Fenrir took their plates up and set them in the sink. "Now part two. You ready? You're gonna need some cheerleading skills. I know you got that covered."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:24 am

Ella happily accepted the wine and took it slow, knowing how drunk she could get from a previous party she went too.
Despite this, everything was wonderful. They had lovely conversations from aliens, to video games, to school, to what shampoo they used. It was like, no matter what happened they were able to keep on going with the flow, maybe a little help to the wine.

After finishing her lovely meal, Fen collected their dishes and headed in side, the music fading along with them. He then told her that she needed her cheerleading skills for something, noting that she head plenty. "Don't expect me to do handstands or cartwheels with my skirt alright?" She teased, walking over to Fen and smiling. Everything was just so, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:42 am

When she spoke, he make noises of mock disappointment. "That was going to be the best part though." He teased, then did something a little crazy. He jumped off the balcony. He landed harmlessly in the sand, and was dusting himself off by the time she saw him. "Come on. I'm gonna catch ya."

That was the extent of her cheerleading skills he needed tonight. Her ability to fall gracefully. He'd catch her, obviously. He'd never let her fall on his watch. "Now if you feel like you have to, you can do cartwheels, but I won't make you." He kept teasing. They were the only ones on the beach. His elderly neighbors were all tucked in for the night. Not that they ever used the beach anyway.

He led her down the beach towards the sand. He kept his arm around her waist, humming one of the songs they listened to in the car as they did. "This might not seem like much but, I've always kinda done this alone. Walking down the beach, doing my morning jogs. I've always thought about bringing someone here with me."

It really was beautiful, the sunset silhouetting the Titans Tower on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:49 am

Ella watched him jump off the balcony into the sand, laughing when he yelled up at her. She quickly removed her shoes and sat at the edge of the balcony, jumping off and using the wind to make her feel practically like paper when he caught her.
Fen would then lead her to the beach where she took every step carefully, enjoying the sand on her bare feet. The sun was finally setting and she was watching it with someone she truly loved. This birthday is the best birthday possible.

"Everything is absolutely amazing Fen, thank you so much." She told him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. She never wanted this night too end, it was simply too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:59 am

When she thanked him, his response was stifled by her passionate kiss. In fact, she caught him off guard and he lost his footing, falling backward onto the sand, but making sure to keep the kiss going. When they finally did part, his smile was wide and genuine. "No, Ells. Thank you for being mine. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I mean that." He promised, looking shy for a second.

"I didn't want to say this first on your birthday, just in case you didn't like it or something but... Ells, I really got it bad for you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my life. I don't need you to say it back or anything like that. I just need you to know. Right now you're my everything. Don't let that scare ya away though. I'm still gonna be the same friendly pup you've always known." He tried to look nonchalant, but he was too nervous to make eye contact with her. He didn't know what it was like to have butterflies in his stomach until now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:20 am

When the two crashed into each other with a passionate embrace and literally fell to the ground, Fen told her something she'd never dreamed she would heard. Ella always felt the need to impress, to act a certain way, to get certain grades, to perform well, but Fen made her feel like she was love just by being herself. She loved Fen so much, she truly did, whether it was young love or stupid, right now she simply felt young and stupid, adventurous.
She didn't want to say a long speech back, she'd have her time one day, so at the moment, she'd just make out with him harder and longer so that he knew she felt the same way.

Ella would practically have to pull herself from his grasp when she looked down at him with a mischievous smile. "I've always wanted to play in the ocean at night." She told him casually, standing up and slowly walking into the water, turning back to him and motioning for him to come in. Ella was completely soaked at the moment, her tight clothes tighter than ever, but honestly, she was just having so much fun with him!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:30 am

If he was disappointed that she didn't say it back he didn't show it at all, instead laughing when they finally broke the kiss. She pulled herself out of his arms with a sly grin and Fen sat up a bit to see her run in the ocean. He didn't need an invitation, so he ran in after her, tackling her into the water. It was dark and cold, but he didn't care and she didn't seem to either.

"I've lived on the ocean a few years now and never tried this. Never thought of it." He admitted, laughing with her before splashing her. He was honestly having the time of his life. A wave hit, just barely above his head. He made sure to hold onto Ella, but it sucked his hat away into the darkness. Gone forever probably.

"Happy birthday, for the 70th time."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:37 am

Ella was laughing like crazy when Fen tackled her in the water. The waves kept on crashing over her head, which got old quick, but luckily Fen picked her up and held her above the waves. "It's freezing up here!" She told him between giggles, rubbing her arms like she was in some kind of ice storm. Being dramatic, of course, for comedic affect.
While she was up higher then him, she'd lean over and peck him in the nose, smiling. "Maybe we go get some hot chocolate and watch a movie. I am really cold right now." She told him, practically latching on to him and shivering. It was probably because she was wearing just a skirt and long sleeved shirt that added on to the weight of the water onto her body.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:49 am

Fen had to agree with the girl. It was cold. Though he had fun in the water, it was a little more tolerable when the hot sun was out and warmed you up right away. In the chilly California night, however, it was hard to enjoy the ocean for long. "Yeah, I got stuff in the house for us."

He'd take his jacket off and put it around her. Mostly because her shirt was completely see through. He didn't mind the view though. Ella was hot.The walk back to the apartment didn't take long, but in only his tank top Fen was admittedly cold. He huddled next to Ella for body warmth. When they got inside, he got her a towel. "I'll get you some fresh clothes to change into. Don't wanna get sick."

With that, he'd disappear for a bit to her his warmest sweat shirt, and a pair of shorts she brought over last time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)   Sweet Sixteen! (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Sixteen! (Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next