Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Vote_lcapSins Reuniting (Wrath) Voting_barSins Reuniting (Wrath) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Vote_lcapSins Reuniting (Wrath) Voting_barSins Reuniting (Wrath) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sins Reuniting (Wrath)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:25 pm

The buffet was finally getting tired of the girl who had been there all day eating. It was becoming increasingly difficult to keep food out for the other customers. Tianna was in the back just laughing at their futile attempts. In reality, she was just toying with them. She could have just annihilated the entire food supply in thirty minutes if she had really wanted to. But she had gotten kicked out of enough buffets, she was trying to be able to actually eat for once...

And then it happened. They were at her table again telling her to get out. The girl went wide eyed in confusion, staying seated as she told them to go away. She had actually paid this time! It was an outrage! It was one thing to kick Gluttony out of a restaurant, but when the girl had already paid and it was an all you can eat buffet!? She couldn't believe it!

They yelled and screamed and tried to push her out. The people were lucky that she had eaten so many humans that they had given her indigestion and she refused to eat anymore. She stood up and threw a plate at the wall, smashing it into a thousand pieces. "IT'S NOT FAIR!! I'M A PAYING CUSTOMER JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE!!" "Not everyone else is eating us out of business!" She growled and started to tear up. "I hate humans..."

She started making her way to the exit when someone else got in her way. "You need to pay extra for the amount you've eaten." Her eyes went wide and then glowed crimson as she stuck her hand out and pressed it against the wall, starting to absorb it. "You are only here because I allow it. Get out of my way." The man didn't and a group began to circle around her. "JUST LET ME LEAVE IN PEACE!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:12 pm

"Oh, come now. Be reasonable. This woman has paid for her meal. Nothing in the restaurant says that you have to pay for excess eating, and I'll be damned if an exception is going to be made."

Kyte wandered into the restaurant transformed, his hair much shorter and a bit spiky, though still trailing down a bit. It only trailed down to his chin this time. He had taken on this appearance many, many, many years ago as Wrath.

"The lady wants to leave. So let her leave."

Kyte had arrived at the restaurant to eat, but had found this commotion waiting for him. He shot a black bolt into the floor, it detonating, and making everyone flee from the restaurant. He turned to lay eyes upon the woman he had saved, smiling.

"You are safe now. You should go ahead and get out of here before..."

He cut himself off as he started recognizing this woman, just standing there in shocked silence as he looked at her, a young girl that he had known a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:53 pm

The girl was too busy growling at the group of men that had circled around her to pay attention to the newcomer. Even if she had wanted to, her vision had been obscured by the tall men. When he walked through the door though, all eyes but hers turned to him as he spoke. His voice almost sounded familiar to her and a shiver ran up her spine. As he made the entire restaurant clear, her eyes went wide and stared at the people as they ran like little ants, one knocking her off her feet.

Tianna cursed herself for not being more intimidating like her brothers. If one of them had been here they would have cleared the place like this guy had. That's when she stood up and locked eyes with him. Her heart froze and bones locked in place, paralyzed with fear as she instantly recognized him. They stared at each other for a few long moments before her eyes got even wider and her entire body began to tremble. Her mouth hung agape before slowly moving, shaking and whispering. "B-b-big...big...big br-broth...Wr-Wr-...AHHH!!"

Without warning, the little girl crumbled to the floor and put her hands on her head, trying to hide from the man whom she had so much reverence for, and just as much fear. "I-I'm sorry!!" The girl had no idea what she was sorry for, but she was positive there was something that she needed to apologize for. Gluttony's big brother Wrath had just saved her from humans. How weak. She was useless. She had no place as a Sin. She was pathetic. Tears started to slip down her cheeks as these thoughts ran wild through her mind with no end in site. She was sure that there would be hell to pay for her transgressions...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Wrath watched the girl simply break down in front of him, and for good reason. He had been a nightmare of this girl's dreams, possibly for the past few thousand years. He thought after all of the horrible things he had done to her in his beginning years, she had miraculously found a way to off herself in her fear. And for a few years, he hadn't cared.

This girl was the entity known as Gluttony. She was his primal sister; one of six siblings he possessed at his very beginning. She was unlike any other Sin back then; completely co-dependent on the other Sins, and traveling about to try and garner their honor and sympathy. Wrath was one of those Sins, and it had ended...well, badly. He had done horrible things to her using her desire to be loved as a pressure point, for that was what Wrath did.

Now, a few millennium later, Kyte had considered a lot of his life choices, especially from the horrible person he was back then. Pushing away his only good sister to the point that she may have ended her own existence was one of the many things he regretted.

She had crumbled and broken down into tears, and he approached her slowly. He didn't even know what words he could say, almost nervously silent.

"I...Gluttony...you don't need to hide...I don't know what I could possibly say to make up for...I'm so sorry..." he said almost weakly, approaching her tentatively. He didn't want to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:27 pm

She was already scared out of her mind. She would rather die for all eternity than to go through the hell she thought was awaiting her now that he had found her. The little girl couldn't stop shaking and was trying to calm down enough to teleport away, but her brain just couldn't concentrate on that right now. He kept getting closer to her and she couldn't breathe, starting to see dots in her vision. Her ears were practically closed off but, as she tried to decipher what evil words he might have said, she blinked.

Was this a trick of her ears? Was that what he really just said? Did he really just apologize to her? That couldn't be right. Slowly, fearfully, her eyes started to trail upwards to look up at him. Then they went wide again and she screamed, burrowing her head in the ground again. "P-please don't hurt me!!" It had to be a trick. He wouldn't say sorry to her. It must be another deceitful tactic to make her love him again just so he could hurt her. This was the torture she had grown accustomed to with him, but it had been thousands of years since then and her soul wasn't ready for it again. Tears flowed down her face like a waterfall as she hugged herself tight, shaking from head to toe and not knowing what was up or down anymore.

The girl tried to absorb the ground under her, but her powers weren't working. The fear was paralyzing everything. She couldn't do anything. She felt herself slipping into unconsciousness slowly and she couldn't stop it completely. But she wouldn't give in that easily. She had to fight. But she couldn't fight him. She was confused. Useless. Worthless. Pathetic. She hated herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Gluttony seemed to be considering what Wrath said as the truth, but the thought quickly dissolved form her mind as she looked upon him again, and she begged him not to hurt her. It brought back memories of how she had said the exact same thing so many times all those years ago.

What could I possibly do to convince her that I'm being genuine?

He held his arms up as he approached her slowly.

"Gluttony, I promise that I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk. If it helps you believe me...I'll even let you detain me."

Wrath kept his hands where she could see them, hoping that by giving her a bit of a chance to have a little power over him, it might block out her fears and help him resolve this little issue without giving his dear sister a heart attack.

"Gluttony, please. Do what you must. I know that I hurt you very badly, and I can never atone, but I'm not like that anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:16 am

As he approached her, the little girl only got worse as the shaking wouldn't stop. He was too close. Her vision was beginning to get blurry as she gathered up enough courage to just look at the ground and watch his shadow. Then he said something that completely shocked her. He would let her do what? She could not have heard that right. Again, she slowly and carefully lifted her eyes to see him more clearly and saw that his hands were raised above his head. Then he repeated the same thing. He sounded so earnest, it was hard not to believe him. But then she thought again of how he had tricked her into believing the same things so many years ago and screamed.

Tears poured down her face as she trembled, trying to think of what to do. Then she thought again and blinked. Wrath had never let her detain him. Never even gave her the chance. But he was now. Her eyes didn't leave the floor but she began to stand up very very slowly, her knees wobbling and threatening to give out on her. Her voice was barely above a whisper and completely unsure of itself. "I-if what you're s-saying is true... P-p-please sit down o-on your hands..." Tears were still slipping down her cheeks as she looked up at him and watched to see what he would do.

Assuming he would obey her small order, she bit her lip and started to cry again, holding herself and still shaking terribly as she felt like she would pass out at any moment. "W-why are you here, b-b-big brother? W-why aren't you h-hurting me? I-I-I'm so pathetic... I couldn't even take down a group of humans... I-I'm worthless... I'm not a Sin... I'm disgusting... I'm hated... I'll always be alone..." She was back down on her knees after saying everything. Spitting back the words she had always heard from not only him but from all of her family.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:57 am

Wrath watched her start shaking more and then watched her eventually scream, unsure of what he should say now. Then, she finally stopped when he told her she could detain him, and she told him that if he were genuine, to sit on his hands. He immediately did so without any question, sitting on his hands in a nearby booth.

She asked him why he was here, and why he wasn't hurting her. She started muttering about being pathetic because she couldn't kill a group of humans, and said she was worthless and other degrading remarks. Most that Wrath had tossed her way a long time ago.

"Gluttony, I came here to eat, but found you. And I told you already, I don't want to hurt you. I've changed into another person since last we spoke. I don't have many friends left in the world."

He paused for a moment.

"...it's not that you couldn't take them down. It's what you wouldn't. You refused to. You've always been a kind and gentle spirit, and you didn't want to kill them. Besides, you aren't supposed to kill people. I am."

He looked down at the ground.

"I said those harsh things to you before because I didn't want anybody near me. I'm Wrath. I'm not supposed to have friends, or love anyone...I loved being alone. But now...I've learned a few things in the past thousand years. And being alone isn't fun."

"You don't have to always be alone...I would be glad to have you back in my life, Gluttony."

He looked at her hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:19 pm

The little girl just held herself as she sat on the ground while she listened to her big brother speak of growing up. So he hadn't come here just to torture her? That made sense, it was a restaurant after all. It's not like she owned food or anything like she sometimes thought she did.

Then he said that she refused to take the humans down. Was that really true? Yes, she could have just devoured them whole but, that would give her heartburn. That's the only reason why she didn't really kill, right? No. No it wasn't. It was because she knew they had families to go home to. Families that loved and cared for them and would be hurt if anything happened to them. And she didn't want anyone to hurt the way she did. She might be a Sin, but she wasn't heartless.

When Wrath said that being alone isn't fun, her eyes shot up at locked onto him. They were still swimming in tears that threatened to fall down her cheeks, but were stayed for the time being. Then he shocked her even further and said he would be glad to have her back in his life. Was this another trick? Was Wrath really asking this of her? She couldn't believe it and began to cry again, large teardrops falling in streams like rivers down her face as she held herself tightly. It took a long moment before she could whisper between sobs. "I-I... P-please... I-I want to... to believe you... I-I... I still love you, b-big brother... A-always have... Always will... N-no matter how much you hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:52 am

Wrath continued to look at Gluttony, watching her struggle internally.

I must be putting her through hell, he thought.

He had been a savage all those years ago. He had broken one of her arms, sliced up the other, smashed her into the floor...and that was only a fraction; a small percentage of the damage he had inflicted on her, not even accounting for the emotional.

He watched her cry as she looked at him and tried to come to a decision, fighting every urge to get up and hug her; to reassure her, in fear that seeing his hands were free would send her over the edge again.

She finally spoke, saying that she wanted to believe him, and that she still loved him.

"I'm telling you the truth, Gluttony. I'll do whatever it is you need to convince you of that fact. I don't want to hurt you anymore. ...I'd hug you, but you told me to sit on my hands."

Maybe cracking a joke wasn't appropriate, but he figured he should at least act like himself.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:50 am

When he spoke, it went silent for a long minute after. Then, without any warning or signs, Gluttony jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck, sobbing and shaking violently as she whimpered. "B-big brother! I-I've missed you! I-I love you! P-please d-don't l-leave m-me..."

In her mind she had decided that being hurt was better than being alone. No matter how much pain he inflicted upon her this time, she would never run away. No matter how aggravated he got. No matter how many times he told her he hated her, she was scum, she wasn't worth love, she should just die. She would stay with him. He was her tormentor still, haunting her in her nightmares. He never left her mind. All she wanted was to somehow gain his love. But even if she couldn't, she wanted to be with him.

It was sick and twisted and even she knew it, but it was all she knew. She had tried over the years to have a normal life. To try and love and be loved, but it never worked. She always found the abusive ones. There was no love like in the movies. And she only wanted to be hurt by him. By her big brother. By Wrath.

Her arms were wrapped tightly around him as she cried, expecting to be in pain within the next few seconds. "D-do whatever you want, b-big brother... J-just let me stay with you... p-please... Y-you can hurt me all you want..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Wrath watched as Gluttony suddenly tackled him and clung to him, saying that she missed him and loved him, and begged him not to leave her again. Startled, he ignored her rule and hugged her close, happy she came to her senses. She was sobbing, and whimpering, and he was hoping that he would comfort her.

She told him that he could do whatever he wanted to her, but again begged him not to leave, no matter how much he hurt her.

"I already told you, Gluttony...I never want to hurt you again. I would be happy to have you living with me once more."

He stroked her back gently, trying to soothe her, and calm her down. He was never letting Gluttony go again.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:08 pm

It still didn't make sense to her. She didn't understand how the brother, the Sin, that she had known so long ago had changed completely, but she didn't feel like questioning it right now. When he touched her at first, she flinched and gasped and almost pulled away but, his hands felt nice. They were warm and gentle and she felt her body begin to relax in his arms. It was so weird. There was so much comfort and love. She felt no pain or hate. It was the exact opposite of what she had remembered, and she loved it.

Her heart began to slow. Her body stilled. Her eyes drooped and closed slowly as she whispered. "I love you, big brother... Never let me go." She held onto him tightly and cried for just a couple minutes more before going limp in his lap, falling asleep and starting to actually snore. The girl was terrified of him still, but trusted him with every fiber of her being. There was no explanation for it. Except that the love that bonded her to him was stronger than any torture he could inflict.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:01 pm

He was almost afraid that she would start freaking out in his arms, but she didn‘t, and she started to relax in his arms. He could see that she was in an inner conflict with her experiences and instincts, but it seemed she won them over as she actually asked him never to let her go, and told him she loved him.

He smiled softly down at her, stroking her hair.

”Never again.”

He saw she was still crying, though he thought it was mostly out of joy or in confusion of the current situation, before she actually fell asleep in his arms. He took this as a sign that she accepted him, and replaced his mask, before exiting the restaurant while carrying her and flew into the air, bringing her back home. He wondered how he would explain this to Rico.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:28 am

When the girl woke up in a strange bed that she didn't recognize, she freaked out. Her eyes went wide and she thought about teleporting. Problem was, since she didn't know where she was, she couldn't visualize where to teleport. So she was essentially stuck. She thought about what had happened before waking up here, but reality seemed like a dream. There was no way any of that actually happened. Her brother despised her very existence. He wouldn't say all of those sweet things.

And that broke her heart.

Gluttony got up and then sat right back down, crying into her hands before curling into a ball. She must have passed out at the restaurant from eating so much and someone took her home. It wouldn't be the first time. The thought of what they might have done to her made the girl sick to her stomach, but when she thought about her dream, she actually puked.

She wanted it to be real. She wanted her big brother Wrath to say he would never let her go. That he would never hurt her. But that was impossible. She knew who she was... She was worthless to him. The small child slowly got up and started to make her way to the apartment door, thinking no one would bother her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins Reuniting (Wrath)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next