Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Voting_barAdopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Voting_barAdopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 am

Tiberius asked. "Do you want to come in the tunnels so I can show you around?" He still hadn't stopped petting her, he'd never had skin before so feeling things like this was new and she felt nice on his new skin.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 am

"I guess.It sounds like fun."she said,smiling.She was starting to get really excited and it was starting to get hard to control her transformation.She paused."Um...what's your name?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:35 am

Tiberius smiled and stopped petting her saying. "My name is Tiberius Ralin, I was a powerful warrior and hunter back on my home world." He looked over at the hole and said. "It's a 50 degree angle down into the tunnel, I'll collapse the entry point once we're in the main tunnels."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:41 am

"ok but before we go,can I show you my true form?"she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:42 am

Tiberius smiled at her and said seriously. "Of course you can. You don't need to worry about it at all."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:46 am

Mars smiled.She got up and scurried behind a gravestone.She quietly and quickly stripped,want to have clothes when she got done.She closed her eyes and her body started to glow and she grew humungously in size.She was soon a giant German Shepard with a very long tail.She turned to Tib and barked happily,wagging her tail.She jumped over to him, happy.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:53 am

Tib smiled and caught her without any difficulty and began petting her with four of his arms. He smiled and said. "I like this form. Your just as soft as before but big enough I don't have to worry I'll break you."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:55 am

She barked and licked his face.She nuzzled him lovingly.

Her collar was differnt from the little light blue one she was wearing earlier.She was now wearing a balck spiked collar.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 am

Tiberius smiled and licked her back, he nuzzled her in return as he set her down. He ran his joint along behind her ear and then slithered toward the tunnel. He made sure she was following before going in head first.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:03 am

Mars whimpered happily when he licked her.She barked and followed him down the tunnel carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:07 am

Tiberius made his way into the tunnel, it was huge nearly fourteen feet around fourty feet below the surface. As soon as she was out he thrashed his tail in the tunnel and it collapsed on itself he had slammed his talons up stopping the dirt from coming into the tunnel much and patched it. The tunnel was lit by glowing fungus's it curved and turned going up and down as he slithered along the tunnel. he offered to rub her back with his joint. The tunnel was very smooth but almost completely circular.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:08 am

Mars looked around,amazed.She gave Tib a dogish grin.She accept his offer gladly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:12 am

Tiberius smiled and rubbed behind her ears as he said. "I have tunnels running all over the city, you can stay with me though, I stay down here a lot of the time." Tiberius slithered along the tunnels happy to have a companion, he told her where they were under the city but there were no marks that would make it clear.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:13 am

Mars followed like a good dog,listening intently.Her tail wagged softly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:32 am

Tiberius smiled and went into one of the main chambers down at 70 feet below the surface. the room was about 20 feet around and a dome at the top the bottom mostly flat. He slithered into the room and asked "do you need your own spot, or just anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)   Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adopt that thing?Of course that isn't a bad idea....(Ix)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next