Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 am

The shield wasn't able to smash Steampunk against the opposite wall. Also, he seemed to be cutting through it and melting the ice. Grace bent down and touched the floor, freezing it. She peeled back the steel flooring right underneath were Steampunk was standing. If he didn't move, and fast, he was going to fall out of the train. He was busy cutting Grace's shield, so she didn't think he would be able to move fast enough.

Of course, he would probably die from such a fall. Well, the fall wouldn't kill him, but getting run-over by a few hundred train cars would kill him. Although she was a Titan, Grace had never felt guilty about trying to kill these types of insane villains.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Eric dropped his offence position and leaped towards the enemy with a foot out ready for a literal attack. He wasn't holding back any time soon and he knew he had to show the new leader of the Titan's what he could do.

When he hits the enemy he will try to pin him down waiting for instructions from Grace.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Shame... he almost fell out. His saw caught the floor. The sparks flew. Using the force of the rotation as well as his steam-armor, he pulled himself into the car.

Then a kick, forcing him into the wall

"Fools! I'm just gaining precious moments. I'll be going now."

Steampunk had landed at the end of the car. There was a padlock, but forcing his saw on it, a few sparks later, and the lock was off. Throwing himself from the door, he climbed up the ladder on the car, and began running for the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:26 pm

"Precious moments?" Grace asked as she followed Steampunk back towards the front of the train. She sent a few ice daggers flying at his back, hoping that they would hit and take the villain down.

"For what? What are you trying to accomplish?"

He was obviously trying to get the train to go somewhere. So...if they wanted to stop him they would need to stop the train. The only problem was the train couldn't stop.

"Eric!" Grace said suddenly. "Are your portals big enough for a train to drive through? Because if they are, you're about to make a loop on this tracks. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Eric watched his prey escape and started to chase after him. He would then stop at the sound of orders from Grace. He turned and nodded " I guess we'll find out." Eric grinned jumping out of the train and climbing up the side. He got to the top and shot one portal behind the train which would send the train the opposite way. He then shot a portal in front of the train which sucked the train in and send it out in the other direction.

He smiled.

OOC: Should I change some thing.. i think that might be considered God modding.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Steampunk watched as the train drove through the portal.

He frowned, though the heroes couldn't see it through his copper mask.

"Well... that is a shame..."

Steampunk opened a panel on his gauntlet and pressed a button he rigged just for this mission.

Inside the engine cabin, a small device Steampunks goons attached to the computer flashed. The train screeched to a halt, then reversed direction.

"Unfortunately... re-directing my train is not an option here."

He smirked as the train passed through the portal again, and out the other side, continuing on it's original course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:59 pm

For a moment, Grace smiled. Steampunk had stopped the train. They had won!

Then the train moved in reverse, traveling through the portal again. Which direction were they heading in now? Grace wasn't sure, but just thinking about it was hurting her head. Trains, portals, technology, they should all be destroyed!

If only Grace had Argo's amazing control. Then she could just lift the train off the tracks. Currently, however, she knew that such a feat was far beyond her.

Grace ran after Steampunk, and sent a volley of ice bullets to chase him. That flamethrower was going to be the main problem here. Keeping her eyes on Steampunk, Grace called back to Eric. "Does that thing work on people? Could you put a portal on me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Eric was succsefull, he was smiling when suddenly Steampunk ruined it but changing course. Eric didn't like going back and forth, it was messing up his head. His head started to spin a little, when everything was back to normal he nodded and made a face at Grace's request. He acted like it was a stupid question.

" Yes I can! Just tell me where you would like to go and I can do it!" Eric yelled across the train starting to jog after them. He didn't want to get in the way, but if she needed help, he was there.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Steampunk kept running towards the front of the train. As he approached the mid point between the 2nd to last car and the diesel, he looked out ahead. There was a switch in the tracks, which he recognized as his destination.

Hopping down to middle of the cars, he pulled out his saw again, and hacked at the coupling.

Soon it snapped, and the train rolled to a stop.

He hopped to the ground, as the diesel went a little farther before screeching to a halt.

He looked down the other part of the switch in the path. A light was slowly approaching.

"Back-up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 am

Where did she want to go? She didn't want to go anywhere. Grace said. She buffed her ice armor until it resembled a large, flat box of ice. Grace pointed at the front of the ice block that she was now standing inside. "Front." She pointed to her back. "Back. I want his fire to go right through me."

Grace saw a light approaching from out the window. Also, the train had now come to a stop. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 am

Eric looked at her with a twisted smile, well they couldn't see it because he was still wearing his helmet, but it was there. "So she's cute and she has brains, That's rare" Eric thought to himself shooting a portal on her ice chest and to the back part of the train.

" Just use the portal as a shield. They will go out the window, no harm done." Eric pointed out standing behind Grace, waiting for when she needed him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 am

Steampunk stood on the ground in front of the train, popping out the saw blade again."

The light drew even closer.

"Soon this shall all end."

Climbing into the engine cabin, he walked over to his two goons, knocked out on the floor, and gave them slaps across the faces, waking them up.

"Arise! The titans are on our case."

Him and his two henchmen stepped off, and waited for the heroes to come after them.

(OOC:Sorry... steampunk usually isn't the kind to attack first... he usually defends, and let his goons go on the offensive)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Grace smiled at Eric. She then flew out the window and went straight for Steampunk. Forming a giant ice hammer, with the head being the size of a car, Grace used her mind to send the large weapon swinging towards the villain. Maybe when he was a little flatter, Steampunk would be more willing to cooperate.

"Crush!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2