Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hospital Robbery (open) Vote_lcapHospital Robbery (open) Voting_barHospital Robbery (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hospital Robbery (open) Vote_lcapHospital Robbery (open) Voting_barHospital Robbery (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hospital Robbery (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Hospital Robbery (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 8:10 pm

"Im only interested in the surplus medical supplies: bandages blankets and towles childrens vitimans and painkillers....notice how your lives aren't one of those things? Don't try to stop me, and you all can return from this day alive." Wraith commanded flashing a revolver around at low ready as he loaded the bandages and blankets into a dufflebag.

A doctor Who backed away from the man asked, "sir surely theirs a reason your stealing these...we can help you if you let us."
Wraith turned around, pointing his gun at the doctor. "No offense doctor but that's unlikely I'm living on borrowed time while my creators hunt the kid and me in my care so unless you want to take a bullet back off."

the doctor took a step forward challenging Wraith who put a round thew the doctors leg...as the doctor crumpled to the floor in pain Wraith paused his heist of the supplies he needed and cursed under his breath before turning to the doctor and began useing some of the supplies to dress his wound. "keep pressure on it. police should be here in five minutes or less then youll get the proper help."

*Jump city radios and tv*
"An APB was issued across jump city due to a biodroid Attempting to enter the hospital's storage rooms shots were fired, but no. Confirmed deaths at the moment. its belived that its still at large and most likley going for high grade narcotics within the hospital however with no idea whats the situation at the moment is we can just speculate what we do know is this man seems to be armed and Hostile sporting a rocket launcher revolver and what apears to be a shotgun ammo bandaleer and multiple duffle bags."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 6:48 pm

Chris' brows were deeply creased as he made his way into the hospital, apparently an armed biodroid was stealing from the hospital's storage rooms. What did he want from the storage rooms? Chris didn't know, and frankly he didn't care. All he needed to know was that a criminal too dangerous for ordinary police was at large and it was up to Hercules to bring him to justice.

Chris would sneak through the halls until he got close to the room, where he would overhear Wraith telling the doctor he shot to put pressure on his wounds. Chris would peak into the room to get an understanding of the situation; if he went in all guns blazing then he might end up hitting the Doctor.

For that reason Chris would simply push the door open and walk in, there was no reason he couldn't go the diplomatic approach first "Drop your weapon. If you come in quietly it'll be easier for everyone." He was holding a metal orb in one of his hands as he spoke, based on his stance it seemed like it was a throwing weapon. After his last encounter with a Biodroid Chris was quite wary and on edge, hopefully this one wasn't as trigger happy as the last.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 7:26 pm

Wraith would look behind him before turning back to the doctor. "One moment son,I'll be right with you." The biodroid said as he took two vials containing ants from his shotgun ammo bandleer as a blue light would leave them as they shrivveled up the blue light would transfer to him and over to the doctor healing his wound but the process seemed to hurt wraith as the doctors once made bullet wound would instead appear on wraith. As he stood up it would begin to heal before he turned to face the super hero. "As much as I want to go to "justice" with you can you promise my protection or at the vary least protect the child in my care." Taking the armor piercing rpg off his back he set it down in by the heros feet as well as the revolver.
"I'll be frank with you since you divided to talk things out with me, me and that girl are being hunted by our creators of they catch us they will kill us and harvest our biomass to upgrade their new biodroid Renegade
Or 004 so as long as she's protected do with me as you wish." He said getting on his knees as he put his arms above and behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 7:15 pm

Though Chris was the one to initiate with the diplomatic approach he didn't actually think it would work, but after seeing Chris and hearing his demands the biodroid would throw his weapon down by his feet and surrender. Though he would also ask Chris to promise protection for him and the child in his care in exchange, claiming that the two of them were being hunted for their biomass to be used to upgrade a newer Biodroid.

Chris frankly had a hard time believing this story, what if it was just a lie to get him to lower his guard? But if that was the case then he wouldn't be kneeling right now. Still, Chris had to be careful "I can't make any promises, but at the very least the child will be protected if you can prove that she's in danger. Since you're not human you likely won't be taken to an ordinary jail, I can't promise it will be nice but you'll be safe from these people that you claim are looking for you."

As he spoke Chris would holster his orb and take out a pair of handcuffs. If Wraith didn't resist Chris would bind his hands behind his back and cuff them "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:04 am

Wraith would remain in a nonresistant manner as he allowed Chris to put the handcuffs on him however as Chris would put the handcuffs on him hed begin to feel early symptoms of dehydration almost as if he was being drained of energy.

"I do apologize for this, but I learned long ago that some people can't be trusted even with good intentions. you can keep the weapons and supplies the energy will suffice." I don't wish for any unnecessary loss of life so for your sake and those around you son don't try to follow me. he said as he extended his arms to either side of himself and locked one foot in front of the other like you would on a tightrope as glowing red tendrils manifested themselves from red orbs of energy that flowed from this man.

"your Right though kid, I'm not a Human I'm several. 25.5 liquified corpses mixed with dark magic and nanomachines a monstrous project of hades corp and i don't intend them to find me or the girl or they will terminate us for escaping them. We will live free and out of their reach we won't go back that is our will." as he finishes his speech his hands would unclench from fists as an orb of energy matching the size of chrises metal ones in either hand.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 10:57 pm

Ah crap. Chris should have known this was going too smoothly. Just as he was trying to put the handcuffs on Chris would suddenly start to feel his energy being drained, he widened his eyes as he stumbled back, hoping that getting away from Wraith would stop the energy drain. Wraith would then extend his arm to the sides and start forming red tendrils from his hands.

He would then go on to tell Chris that he was made from corpses mixed together with magic and nanomachines by a company called Hades Corp. Chris wasn't sure why he told him all that, but it gave the young hero plenty of time to steel himself for the fight. Chris decided to take the initiative, throwing his orb at the ground in front of Wraith so that it would rebound upwards and fly for his shoulder. Despite how light Chris made it look the orb weighed one whole ton, and would easily be able to shatter someone's collar.

Whether the throw hit or not Chris was just using that as a chance to get in closer, though he kept an eye on the orb so that he knew where it landed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 11:58 am

The metal ball would collide with Wraiths shoulder making a sickening crunch as he's hurdled into a wall before collapsing to the floor both hands that had the glowing orbs of energy set off said energy into the walls the orbs separating into 40 smaller energy blasts peppering the walls and injuring or killing the unsuspecting doctor nurse or patient on the other side.

Despite the visible injury on the wraith the wound would start giving off red electrical discharges as the bones began to reset themselves and quickly heal. the pain was invigorating to Wraith finally getting a challenge causing him to laugh a bit. "Not gonna lie kid, good hit but as much as i love the fight you could have waited till fewer people were stuck in the crossfire couldn't you?" standing to his feet is arm that was attached to his healing shoulder had its red tendrils flailing at the surrounding area avoiding the doctor in the room but easily carving up the floor and walls. "No matter their blood is on our hands now such is a soldiers life." closing his eyes for mere moments caused another red orb to appear in his hand before he opened his eyes. "Now unless you fancy letting everyone in the next few rooms die let's take this outside or my nextvolly will be on that rpg warhead by your feet."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 7:15 pm

Chris's attack struck true, hitting the Biodroid in the shoulder and breaking some bones. That being said, this wouldn't be entirely a good thing, as his attack ended up causing Wraith to fire off the energy blasts intended for Chris at the wall, most likely hitting the people on the other side "No!" Wraith would then laugh and taunt the young hero for his mistake, healing his wounds as he did so "Don't give me that 'their blood is on our hands' nonsense, they wouldn't have been in danger at all if it wasn't for you."

What Wraith said next gave Chris reason for pause though, looking down and seeing the warhead by his feet. If that thing went off there was a chance that Chris could survive, but everyone else in the room would die. So Chris would stand down, for now and he would allow Wraith to leave while following closely behind until they got outside.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Wraith would solemnly nod before opening the window of the room and hopping down from the window cil and rolling into a combat roll red electrical energy washing over his body to heal any minor fractures from the hight and roll. "Fair point son, Warehous district building two is where I keep my funding and equipment and the girl. give the money to the families that that attack affected." Wraith said quieter almost regretfully. "Now come at me, hold nothing back!" Wraith commanded.

*come on hero Prove to me you can keep her safe I'm living on borrowed time and can't protect her forever* Wraith thought to himself. however, his body had different plans as he doubled over coughing up a viscous blackish-red goop. "damn i thought i had more time." Wraith said in visible pain. before looking in the direction of Chris as he shakily stood up clearly having trouble standing. the energy orbs and tendrils fizzled out. "well you never gonna get a better shot at me kid. finish me, then keep your word and protect the girl."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 6:33 pm

As the two of them left the hospital Wraith would tell Chris where he kept his money, equipment and the girl he was protecting, Chris would nod as Wraith told him to give the money to the victims of the attack. He then challenged Chris to come at him, but before he could do so Wraith would collapse and start coughing up dark goop.

Chris did not intend on giving Wraith time to recover though, and would toss his second orb at the man's shoulder while he was still getting up with the intention of breaking his shoulder and knocking him down on his back. It wasn't really honourable, but Chris didn't care, if Wraith wanted him to show that he'd do whatever it takes then he would show him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 9:37 am

Wraith would Feel the orb collide with his shoulder as more bones cracked under the weight of the orb before breaking sending wraith sprawled out onto his back. feeling weak from the damage he's taken in the grass outside the hospital. using vitality flow to put all the excess energy he gained from Chris in the ground directly under him.

"You're a good man, if under different circumstances I would have loved to get to know you. *cough* *cough* *wheeze* Thank you for one last fight before I go...."

allowing his eyes to fade to a colorless black as he allowed the nanomachines to go into power conserve mode allowing him to seem dead to the world around him while his body used vitality sap to suck up the energy he flowed into the grass now there was no fighting going on. what he can be glad about is he was happy he lost to this man at least he knows he can protect 002-C.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Chris's blow was a direct hit, and in Wraith's damaged state that seemed to be all his dying body could take before shutting down. Chris wasn't exactly thrilled that his actions had resulted in a man's death, criminal or not, but Wraith was clearly on death's door anyway and there wasn't anything Chris could have done to help him. All Chris could do was look into this child that Wraith kept mentioning, if Wraith was telling the truth about her then right now she was stuck in a warehouse waiting for a guardian that wasn't coming back.

Chris waited for an ambulance to come to deal with Wraith's body, he didn't have to wait very long though since they were already at the hospital. He would then begin to make his way to the warehouse that Wraith claimed the child would be found at, leaving the hospital behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Robbery (open)   Hospital Robbery (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Robbery (open)
Page 1 of 1