Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Highway robbery (Open) Vote_lcapHighway robbery (Open) Voting_barHighway robbery (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Highway robbery (Open) Vote_lcapHighway robbery (Open) Voting_barHighway robbery (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Highway robbery (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos
Villain or good guy?: Good

Highway robbery (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm

A lone armored truck was doing it's weekly trip to the bank and someone had it marked for a little heist. Ka-thump, the dull sound of something landing on the roof, caught the drivers attention and he hit the breaks. Fearing the worst, the man retrieved his sidearm. The others in the back with the money had also heard this and they responded in kind. Again, there was another thud and the sound of feet landing on pavement.

For a few moments it was quite up until a loud bang shook the men and the truck. A large concave dent appeared in the back of the truck and before long there was a flurry of bangs as the doors buckled in, under the force and unrelenting strikes.

The final kick came and the doors broke from their hinges. There was nothing there but the sound of metal on metal caught one of the guards attention. It was a grenade. With eyes wide in terror they watched as the grenade exploded, spewing forth a thick gray cloud of smoke. Coughing and sputtering, they got out of the truck and into Crow's domain.

That was when she struck. She planted a firm kick into one mans back and before she even fully hit the ground, finished off the other. "Easy peezy." She hopped into the back of the truck and grabbed what she was after; a large sack of money.

Hopping back out, she looked around before heading off to count her gains. But like any city with heroes and villains, she wasn't going to get off exactly scott free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:03 pm

The crowd thinned out as they fled the scene, leaving one lone bystander." Sooo, I guess waiting in line for the teller really isn't your style?" Alex asked as he strolled towards the armored vehicle. He knelt down beside one of the unconscious gaurds, resting his hand on the armored wagon to support himself. He was impressed by the theif's skill as he half expected them to be dead. " So, just what kind of criminal mastermind lets the good guys live, if you don't mind my asking?" Alex proded, intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 pm

"Villain?" She giggled softly at his incredulous statement about letting them live. "Easy answer sweet stuff. I don't kill." She stared at him before crouching low to the ground. The cloak fluttered softly as she stared at him and smiled behind her mask. "Love to stay and chat, but I gotta get going sweet stuff." She didn't run from him which was the usual norm for a villain but instead, she chose to run at him. The reason? she was going to use the armored truck for a little extra height. "General rule of thievery. If I escape with the loot, it's mine~" She cooed softly as she leaped at least feet feet into the air. She aimed herself at the top of the truck. All she had to do was get to the rooftops and she'd win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:32 pm

" Guess It goes back to the bank then." With a thought Alex had flipped the truck. In hopes of using it to catch the theif he had angled it in such a way to where her jump would hopefully end with her inside the truck's rear.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:47 pm

"Well that's a mighty interesting trick you got there!" She was surprised, that was for certain, but he'd have to try harder then that to catch her. Using her own momentum as well as the angle of the truck, she shifted her body off center so that instead of landing in the truck, she bounced off it. Sure it hurt like hell, but it's better then going to prison. "Nnhgh." She groaned softly as she got back to her feet she had a tear in her cloak and her mask was knocked aside, revealing several long strands of ebony black hair and very pale skin. Spotting her mask, she dove and grabbed it back up, before affixing in to her face again. "Sheesh, is this how you treat all the girls?" She popped her shoulder with a loud crack before lowering herself to the ground, making as if she was going to jump straight up into the air again, she however jumped in a straight line at the boy, her left leg pulled back for a glorified missile kick. "I like you, really I do. But you know what I'd like a little more? You letting me get away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:31 pm

" Well....didn't see that coming." Alex was a little shocked she took that route, slamming into the truck and all. He had to give her credit though, she was definitly a lot tougher than she looked. " Just the ones that play hard to get." The armored transport cried out with metallic shreiks as it was ripped and shredded to pieces. The remains circled Alex, ready to defend him at a moments notice. " Then let's make a deal? You drop the cash and I don't drop you off downtown." Yeah, it was a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 pm

"Well. Didn't see that coming." She once again manipulated her flight path her foot scrapping against the ground causing her to tumble closer to the boy, of which she popped a flash bang and chucked it up into the air. When she finally came to a stop she tucked herself into a ball and covered her head. "As virgins and nerds alike would shout in a video game. Throwing a frag grenade." It was an outright lie. She never carried lethal gadgets, just ones to aide in her escape. If he actually took the bait, she'd make a break for it. If not well, she had to deal with this guy and she didn't like the looks of those floating chunks of pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:50 pm

" Reckless." Quite frankly, that money wasn't worth either of their lives. Fake grenade or something else, Alex wasn't risking it. He split his sheild and covered himself and her. He wished he had gotten a hold of more material for something this drastic, but it couldn't be helped.

(OOC: My last entry for the night, it's been a blast.)
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 pm

"Thanks for the shield." She cooed softly before retrieving her MP3 player and popping the earbuds behind her mask and into her ears. The current song she was listening to? Stompbox. She slid under the shield and removed her cloak. No point in wearing something that could get snagged on something. Now under all that padded black fabric was a curvy voluptuous figure, wearing a blue and black skin tight body suit. Normally, something you might see in spy movies or even not surprisingly, on someone who needed to get around quickly.

She fell into the latter category and as such, she needed to get around quickly. The only detail that was off on her outfit, was that she was wearing a pair of shin guards."Care for round two?" She said as she held the bag of loot over her shoulder. She had in effect, disarmed herself right there but still something didn't seem right, she was being a bit over-confident in herself, like she had some kind of trick up her sleeves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:05 am

" Round two? This is over." Alex answered as the sheild blocking him split back into multipule peices. The sheild that had blocked her followed suit. The fragments of the car rushed inwards towards the theif, hoping to ensnare her once again. Alex knelt down and placed his hand on a tram car rail line that ran through the street.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:46 pm

"Well. Ain't you a buzzkill." She pulled a full tilt rush for the kid. If he wouldn't give up, she'd have to knock him senseless much as she loathed the idea. The chunks of armored truck weren't a problem, as she slid jumped and pivoted her body up and around pieces. Again, she pulled a grenade from her belt and instead of gently tossing it she kicked it at the poor sap, like a soccer ball. Now this was a standard smoke grenade, great for all sorts of things. Obscuring someones vision was one of them.

Now she didn't like this idea in particular, because of the risks but she had to take him out and fast. Once she got within range, she'd aim one of her weaker kicks for the boys noggin. The kick itself was strong but only just enough, that it'd knock him to the ground and hopefully disrupt his focus on the objects he's swinging around like a mook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 pm

She was fast. Every single movment and reflex was pulled off effortlessly without a moments hesitation. However, Alex was no slouch when it came to his "speed" either, his powers traveled as fast as his thoughts could carry them. He could tell now, more than ever, that the first mistake would decide this. " And it won't be mine." Alex gripped the tram rail tight as it shot through the air twisting and turning, possessed by his powers while he released the remains of the armored car from his thrall.

He rode the rail back at least a block and about three stories high as it continued to expand backwards and upwards, spiraling as if it was a tornado. It hung suspened in the air like a snake recoiling, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:06 pm

ooc:// May I join? I've read all of the posts so far.

bic://
He giggled as he watched the brawl between the goodie and baddie; there was hardly anything amusing as this to Liev. And now, as Liev hid in the shadows of a large skyscraper, a plan began to form inside his head. Why not have some of my own fun? he wondered. The only major decision was what he was going to make his entrance as. Something unexpected... Oprah? Barack Obama? Britney Spears? Liev tried to choose one of his favorite celebrities to impersonate. It was hard; he liked them all so much. Suddenly, he remembered the mask he had created two nights before. Liev hastily reached into his silvery purse, and pulled out a mask that had an exact likeness of Jim Carrey. The sight of it made Liev's eyes light up like a child on Christmas morning. He slipped it on, and was immediately transformed into an exact replica of the famous comedian.

Now he was waltzing from the darkness, out into the street as if it was completely normal. Passersby stopped in their tracks, mouths wide open. Some whipped out their cell phones to take pictures, while other screamed in utter fandom. Liev, now disguised as Jim Carrey, simply continued his way to the middle of the street, occasionally waving or flashing a heart-melting grin. He made his way farther down the street, towards the ugly scene that the two individuals he was watching earlier had created. Liev made no attempt to remain hidden, and certainly not subtle.

"What beautiful weather we're having!" he exclaimed with obvious sarcasm. Liev continued to what was left of the bank truck, and noticed the leftover untouched bags of money, now mostly burned. "Oh, my lanta! What do we have here?" He sent a completely false, toothy smile in both of the teens' directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:44 pm

The dark cloud of smoke that was released from the grenade obscured Alex's vision of the theif and most of that block, but not before he had seen a bystander wander towards the spoils that were left from the theif's heist. What an opportunist

Alex began to withdraw his power and slid to a stop back to the ground off the rail. At this point he was close to causing more damage than even the money they stole could pay for, not to mention with another possible adversary to deal with he'd be further strained by his powers than he already was.

As far as he knew the thief didn't kill so he might as well try to appeal to whatever moral code she followed. Hell he wasn't even sure she was still within the smoke, but he'd give it a shot. Then he'd try to deal with the other one alone perhaps.

" So you don't kill, directly anyways. But what about what you're indirectly causing? That money belongs to someone, someone that has to provide for others; a family providing for their children, a son caring for a dieing parent or an orphanage keeping kids sheltered. Where do they fit in to your twisted moral compass?!"

After shouting into the smoke he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:53 pm

ooc:// Oh man, Grin! I didn't even notice that you replied. Sorry. ;~;

bic://
Liev giggled as he picked up a few bags of money and swung them over his shoulder. "You don't watch many movies, do you?" he questioned. "I thought you'd know Jim Carrey when you saw him. But, seeing that you don't, I don't really have a need for this."

Honest slowly peeled away the mask as his body transformed into his regular form. His gold eyes glimmered in the light of the flames. "To answer your question, Mr. Goodie, they don't fit anywhere; they don't apply. This money does not belong to someone, someone that has to provide for others; a family providing for their children, a son caring for a dying parent or an orphanage keeping kids sheltered. This money belongs to the corrupt hooligans you call your government. And of all the things I hate most, I hate hierarchy. I'm merely maintaining a balance. I'm maintaining equality between people." Liev erupted with laughter. "Although, you've already done a great deal by blowing most of this stuff up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highway robbery (Open)   Highway robbery (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highway robbery (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next