Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Vote_lcapThe Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Voting_barThe Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Vote_lcapThe Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Voting_barThe Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Empty
PostSubject: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:47 pm

The ship arrived right on time. Just a routine shipment of raw materials. Steel... copper... Iron...

Nothing worth really spending tons of security protecting.

If only the shipping company knew that as soon as the containers were put on the train at the dock... an evil plan to steal them would be set in motion.

You see... whoever that guard was, Steampunk greased his hand well.

They got on the train with no problem. After all. What trouble could some harmless looking business men with briefcases do.

(OOC: it's really hard for titans to interfere at this point. So I will let the titans enter I.E on patrol or something. And work from there)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:52 am

What a pain. All Grace wanted to do was teach Mercy a few new tricks, but the other Titans thought she was lazy. This was her job, she supposed. She didn't expect to be called a Titan for free, or be able to live in the Tower for free. And she wanted to stay in the Tower. It was where Will would return to.

Flying over the buildings of Jump City, Grace didn't spot anything unusual. She didn't spot anything, really. The town was asleep, apparently. Nearing the docks, she saw a train about to depart.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Once inside, the men opened their breifcases. The first two donned leather masks with red goggles and pulled out their stolen pistols, and the third donned a copper mask. Steampunk.

"Alright boys... let's pull this heist as if from the old west. we've got the same thens, and the same mindless men operating the electric engine. You know the plan. And you will follow it."

"Understood boss."

The two goons ran from car to car, all devoid of life, until they reached the Diesel engine.

One man at the controls.

The first goon snuck up on him, and struck him in the back of the head with his pistol. As he slumped to the floor, his head fell on the button activating the whistle, which blared on for 30 second until the goons figured out how to turn it off. Steampunk was going to be mad.

At least the goons now controlled the train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:49 am

The train whistle went off for a full 30 seconds. Grace covered her ears. She hated technology. She decided to go down there and politely ask those southern idiots to keep their machine quiet. People were trying to go about their day, and you couldn't just make that much noise.

Landing on the back of the train, Grace made her way to the door that would lead her to the engine controls. She kept her ice armor on, just so that the engineers would know who she was.

Walking in on the two goons, Grace had a very angry look on her face. "Could you keep it down? You're disrupting the peace with all that noise."

They were wearing masks...and holding guns...and there were unconscious people on the floor. Grace smiled. Perhaps this day wouldn't be so boring after all.

Holding up her arms, Grace formed two ice cannonballs out of thin air and sent them flying at the goons.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Upon hearing a female voice, the goons spun around and fired off a couple of shots from their antique guns, showing their faces.

Spoiler:

"OOF!"

"OWW!!"

The villains were knocked back on their feet by a couple of iceballs.

One of them managed to stand up.

"Great... boss is gonna kill us. This was supposed to be easy. No metas...

In the time he said that, the other got up, and punched a few things into the computers. The train began moving again. They had a destination set in the computer. Lest thing they did before making a jet for the door was kicking down the emergency brake.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Eric was "Patrolling" the city. He was bored today. as usual, the only time things got interesting when you had to kick some bad guy butt. Sadly, today there wasn't much to do. He heard a train whistle go off for about 30 seconds. That wasn't normal, was it? he convinced himself that it wasn't normal to see if there was any action.

He opened his backpack to a white brief case, popped it open, got greeted by the white machine, and it popped on his left hand. He ran into an alley an came back out with his morph suit and cargo pants. He then shot a portal to the top of the train and then one under him. He fell through the portal and popped up on top of the train.

He looked in the front part of the train and saw Grace. He knew there was something wrong. He jumped in the train and smiled under his mask. " Hello Grace? Mind if I play along?" he said pointing his gun at the two guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Grace was able to shield herself from the bullets with her ice armor. These guns weren't very powerful. Were they older or less advanced than other guns she had seen?

Grace was surprised when one of the masked thugs stood up after being hit by her attack. The guy didn't attack her, but instead, started pushing buttons on the train. Grace didn't know what he was doing, so she just watched and waited. However, when he kicked down a really important looking lever, Grace knew the thug was up to no good.

Before the goon could reach the door, Grace shot ice from her hands, freezing him to the floor. His arms and legs were also frozen solid, but he could still talk.

Just then, someone jumped in from above. Grace saw that it was one of the new Titans. What was his name again? She should really pay more attention to those things.

"Play? I suppose you could help. This man just did something to the machine. Find out what it was, either from the machine or from the man. I have to go make sure the rest of the train is safe. Call my communicator if you need me."

Grace walked back to the next car on the train. She would search the train until she found something out of place.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:38 am

Eric ran to the controls of the train and sat down in the seat looking around for certain things. Thank God! that he had the S.M.C installed in him. He soon figured what happened when he hit certain buttons and pulled a few levers.

" well Grace, They set a destination for the train, I can't figure out where too unless we go there, but these guys are up to no good and I don't really want to figure out." He yelled at Grace hoping She would here him.

He picked up the man laying on the floor, slumped, and lied him back down across the floor. He looked at the goon and poked him. what was he supposed to do with this guy?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:43 am

The goons were incapacitated... they weren't going to be of any help anymore.

"At least they got the train moving..." Steampunk said to himself after listening in on the fight through one of the goons masks.

"However they won't be expecting any raises for letting those degenerate Titans on the train. I shall have to deal with them myself."

Steampunk finished his inventory check, making sure his haul was all there. He then went off to check for the titans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:12 am

Opening another door, Grace found Steampunk walking towards her. This was definitely the boss. She was confident that her ice armor could handle anything he had to throw at her, so she smiled. "Hello there. Mind explaining what's going on?"

Raising her hand, she formed a small sheet of ice, which she then sent flying through the air towards Steampunk's right foot. If it hit, the ice sheet would freeze the villain's foot to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:08 am

The sheet hit Steampunks foot, icing it to the floor.

"So you are the infamous deep-freeze. This mission shall succeed. The commands my goons set in are irreversible... sans the emergency brake. But by the sound of things, my goons have taken care of that. Now... as for your little 'Ice trick'... it's no use to you here."

As he said this, a small plate on the fore-arm of his armor slid back, and a tiny barrel poked out. As he pointed it at his feet, a intense flame burst forth from the hole. When the flames left, the ice had melted. The red-hot metal boot making he puddle of water sizzle. Steampunk pointed the make-shift flamethrower at grace.

"Now if you don't mind... Yield."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Eric knelled down and kicked the goon, laughed, then walked out to the end of the train. He went to the next cart where he saw Grace and another man, most likely the leader of this crime.

" Ah, deep-freeze, it looks like where ever you go you make friends, mind if I join the party?" Eric asked pointing his gun in an offence position bending his knees little ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Amusing weapon hero. Steampunk hissed.

"But you will all feel the victorian might of the Titans newest foe... Steampunk.

With that, the thrower spewed flames again, creating a flame wave heading rippling out to Eric and Grace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:30 pm

So he had a flame thrower. That would complicate things, but Grace was sure she could still get the job done. On the other hand, Grace didn't know Eric very well. She had problems remembering his name, so she certainly wasn't familiar with his fighting abilities.

No time to think now. The villain had warmed up his flamethrower again, and a burst of flames were nearing Grace. Her ice armor wouldn't be able to stand up to that heat.

Grace reached to the side and grabbed the wall of the train. It instantly froze under her touch, and would now move as she wished. The steel broke away from the wall and came between Grace and Steampunk, blocking the flames. Mostly blocking them, actually. A few tongues got around the edges and licked away small holes in Grace's armor. Still, no damage was done.

Grace touched the back of the steel shield, freezing the back side of it to make up for the flames. She gave the steel a mental push, sending it flying at Steampunk like a wall. Hopefully, it would flatten him against the other side of the train car.

"Steampunk? Newest foe? You're not one of those idiots who does this just to get famous are you? They never last long." She turned her head to Eric. "Um, what can you do again?"

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:15 am

"Using steel to shield your self. Hah!"

He held his left arm up. Out came a rod. From that rod spiraled a circular saw-blade, which began spinning at a high speed.

Steampunk leaped forward, and struck his blade against the shield watching the sparks fly, as well as the friction heating the plate to a high heat. The ice began dripping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)   The Great Train Robbery (open to titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Train Robbery (open to titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next