Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Vote_lcapBrand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Voting_barBrand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Vote_lcapBrand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Voting_barBrand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Empty
PostSubject: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:16 pm

As the second alien menace ended by yesterday and that it was now quiet and back to a daily time for Jump city citizens Katera toughts seemed to avoid the usual feeling of boredom she seemed to always complain about and holded an huge corcern this time few reasons were stuck into herself,all those ended dangers,the way peoples still avoid her even after the months she appeared they were still ignoring her and the fact that her family missed her truly she coudlnt make those toughts leave her alone at all.The hawk girl huffed all alone for now,she kept a seat on a wood log near the lake's shore with an half eaten fox with drying blood with the calm wind shuffling off the Autumn leaves,she stared quietly at the clear water,wings all folded tightly this place felt like she wasnt needed as a regular savior.Beside ever since she found herself living as a Symbiote member her own friend and team partner Tiberius left the group and never came back yet this was also disturbing her because well she couldnt have someone to speak at now however the only thing she kept doing was staring deeply at the flowing water source and hold those saddening toughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:40 pm

suddenly from up in the sky a shooting star could be seen....wait, that couldn't be, because it was the middle of the day? However, upon closer inspection, one would notice it was getting closer and closer....Ok, now it was TOO close!

From up above the object landed in the river and then out of it a few seconds later crawled Ben 10 in the form of Heatblast, but had no flames on it's body thanks to the lake. Who then reverted to human form and laid taking deep breaths.

"Jeez, they sure don't make giant robots like they used to. Knocked me all the way over here form downtown!"

Ben's teammates could handle it, for now he would just relax by the lake and dry off.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Only well this so called meteor and the crispy flaming noise it made for a minute caught a slight of Katera attention however when it was just apperently Ben who landed nearby to where the hawkish girl was sat silence was so there that he could think he was alone but to be truthful there wasnt nobody here just his apperance and the bird girl sat by herself on a woody log.Altought by his voice she lightly reacted but not as talking she just sended a alert with an electro shock on the grass to make sizzling noises and to admit something surely wasnt right about Katera that would be easy to know with her concerned facial expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Ben noticed the sizzling grass and jumped up ready to fight, but then realized it was just one of the symbiote members.

"Hawkgirl?"

Ben then took his hand away from the transformation dial and approached her.

"Hey, what are you doing here...without your team? You and that snake girl need to be on a tighter leash."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 pm

a''hmmm'' sound came out of her mouth but she already knew herself that he was there and who he was atleast the one here who need leash is the snakey chick,i dont need anything she finally said obviously not in the mood for mere insult well kind of.She then had spoke up again i got to say...Katera is fine now she quietly sighed surely it wasnt cheering her up for a sunny day and just at the word ''team'' the only thing that passed in her mind was Tiberius and well Symbiote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Ben could see he upset her, his manners had left him, because of his rather uneasy past with her, but he wasn't one to be mean for no reason. so he sighed and walked over towards her with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey....wanna talk about it? You know in addition to saving lives, I've heard I'm also a good listener...Ok, I lied, but still whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:54 pm

At this single moment she felt like hesitating everything she had to tell but its not like she could actually keep everything to herself,she nearly closed her eyes but it became a blink a really slow one lots of stuffs in my toughts.. Katera had simply responded this which seemed not to be enough but oh well she wasnt readied to reveal it right away all of this was still bothering her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:29 am

Ben decided to climb the three nearby so he could feel like he was on par with katera and upon doing so, decided to pry a bit more.

"Look I know it's none of my business, and I might be breaking our good guy, reformed bad guy, distrust thing....But, I'm not just a superhero to one group. I help everyone in anyway I can and that includes you. So come on, spill. Maybe I can help you out or at least say a snide joke at whoever upset you's expense."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:48 pm

With the wind calmly blowing and him making his way up there,hesitation was in her could she actually reveal something that was causing her alot of disturbance?.An heavy sigh left her breath deciding to just share it but it sounded real hard its my missed family,my own friend here is completely gone and all those ignorant peoples...i should be gone because of theirs unacceptance... Katera huffed her face trying to hold back those deep tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:16 am

So Symbiote had excommunicated her...Harsh. Ben really didn't know how to console her, but he got the jist of how she felt. What did you do when not even over drop out villains wanted you?

Ben was about to say something nice, but then instead stood up and stretched in the tree.

"Hey....Lets race! You're good at flying, right? I haven't had a good aerial race in in a while. Wanna go a few laps? Come on, it'll be good for getting your mind off things."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:08 pm

She sniffled lightly got alerted by his sudden comment on doing a flight type of racing ''flying huh...yeah im free but you ought to go down first'' she told and somehow her tone wasnt that cheerful yet the thing on that it was that out there in her land she hadnt lost any flight race so it wouldnt be happening speed,balance and boost was her special actions in the air.Katera got up wings highly spreaded and a white blur zoomed up in the sky and she seemed to already leave but came back ''here's the thing if you pass the clouds without getting blinded youre the winner,if not well ill be winning...heh lets see how much clouds you can handle by getting trought oh yeah even the biggest one ''her voice told as she came back from above the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oh...There's no need to worry about me."

Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Sunfir10

As Ben spoke he accessed the alien dna database on his arm and slammed down on his choice. In a flash of green light, he was suddenly transformed from a human teenage boy to Firestar! his tamaranean form; basically the exact same as starfire from teen titans, but Ben was a male.

"I wish you good luck!"

That being said, Ben took off with Katera into the sky at high speeds passing clouds on the way up.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Newer style huh well thats was getting pretty much greater,she boosted further away from him not even missing any cloudy obstacles on her speeding paths same goes on for you,if you can find the ground line in the mountain! Katera kept zooming in a fast white blur and somehow her revelation about a ground line was puzzling him.At the same time he could totally feel these clouds as a misty surface the more he and well she were passing trought them the more both coulds sense that theirs eyesights were getting blindened but the hawk girl didnt seemed to quit dashing farther on the sky.Anyway the ground line was obviously the signal that the race end to seek for a winner and in short with all the rocky terrain and fissures the upcoming mountain had it wouldnt be easy to get to real ground line so yeah it was tricky but she hoped he would get to search for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:45 pm

As Ben soared through the sky, he could tell that while he had experience flying through space. Katera flew through the sky all the time and it seemed pretty easy for her. The cloud mist was definitely getting in his eyes and while an annoyance, it was easily dealt with as he cut through them with his laser eye beams and then caught up with Typhoon.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Wildfire was flying through the town when suddenly, he saw a boy and a girl further into the clouds. The boy in the green coat had transformed into a tameranean in a green flash. "What the....?" Wildfire would have gained speed toward the 2 humans, seeming confused. As catches up with them, he turns his head toward the tameranean. "Who are you...?" Not really paying attention to the girl, Wildfire seemed tempted to learn about this tameranean. Mind: "How did he transform into a Tameranean? That's impossible. But that device on his hand...probably did that..."

"Are you....a true tameranean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)   Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand new day,Katera's acceptance(Innovator)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next