Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Vote_lcapWell...Here goes nothing(open) Voting_barWell...Here goes nothing(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Well...Here goes nothing(open) Vote_lcapWell...Here goes nothing(open) Voting_barWell...Here goes nothing(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Well...Here goes nothing(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Well...Here goes nothing(open) Empty
PostSubject: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:38 am

Hex, currently enrolled at Murakami High School, was known by the other students by his birth name: Calvin. He hated his name. Alas, it was the name he was given by his parents. He cursed his parents. They had died in a car accident that he had survived when he was thirteen that was over three years ago. He pretended to grieve their death. All the while knowing that they had deserved it. He had hated them. He hated them for sending his sister away when she was ten because she was a metahuman. He heard rumors about the H.I.V.E. Academy. About how they were not exactly the good guys. Then that whole thing with the Brotherhood of Evil thing happened. He didn't know what happened with his sister. He figured that when she joined HIVE academy that she took on a new name. He a few ideas on which of the superpowered beings was his sister Amy. His number one guess was a girl named Jinx. How her powers had been described by different people led him to the conclusion that she was the most likely person to be his sister. He also heard that she helped out the good guys in the final battle against the B.o.E. instead of helping them like they expected her to. He didn't know where she was but he was going to find her.

Whilst he was thinking to himself he accidentally ran into someone on his was to class. They, himself and the person, fell to the ground with "Calvin" above the other. He imediately jumped up and appologized frantically.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1889-hex

Last edited by Cyjinx on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 pm

(someone please join)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Mercutio was walking down the hallway on his way to class. Things seemed so different now. Nobody here knew that his family was missing, and he intended to keep it that way. His investigation of his family's location would go much smoother if nobody was expecting him. For once, he was glad to not be wearing his costume.

But they knew it was me. They knew my identity without question. If they come for me too, like moon said, then I will have to defend myself as best I can.

Suddenly, someone ran into him, knocking him over. The person was above him. Was this the kidnapper? Was he being attacked here in school? Before Mercutio could defend himself, the person jumped up and started apologizing.

What if this was simply a bluff to keep Mercutio in the dark until the second attack came? He quickly grabbed the boy's arm and tried to put it in an arm lock. He brought his head beside the stranger's ear. "Who are you? What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:15 pm

"umm... I'm Calvin. I would like you to let go of me. Who do you think you are? Have you gone mad? Someone falls on you in the hall because they are deep in thought and you start attacking them? Are you paranoid or something? Listen, I need to get to class so can you let go of my arm?" Calvin(Hex) said. Then he easily slipped away from the person. As soon as he got away he walked off to class. What a wierd dude, Hex thought. The class he was now late to was Geometry. Being only a sophomore, he was pretty much in the most advanced class he could be in for his grade level. When his teacher started to lecture him about being late he just sighed and told his teacher that he had been held up by another student. The teacher then started to actually teach for once. At least it seemed like the teacher never seemed to talk about class. He seemed to always be lecturing a student on their behavior.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Kris ran into class late, it was his 80th time late this year. As he came in the teacher lectured him on his tardyness, he just rolled his eyes and took a seat. Kris put his feet up on the desk and watched the window. He watched a two students curiously, they didn't look familiar. Kris decided to watch them, probably metahumans..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Mercutio was surprised as the stranger easily slipped out of his grasp. What had just happened? No normal person would have been able to get away from that arm-lock.

He did have a point, though. Mercutio couldn't just attack everyone who looked suspicious. That would only land him in the psycho farm.

After regaining his composure, Mercutio walked into his next class, Geometry. The teacher yelled at him for coming in late. She didn't seem to be having a good day. Mercutio ignored her and sat down in the front row, as if to say 'I'm here. We can start class now.' Eventually, the teacher began teaching.

Mercutio had noticed that the boy who had bumped into him was in this class as well. Interesting. He would owe that boy an apology after class, as well as a few questions. That kid had done something strange back there in the hallway, and Mercutio wanted to find out what. The boy was obviously a meta-human. It wasn't uncommon for metas to attend public school. Nor was it uncommon for Mercutio to discover them.

And Pacific was always recruiting, especially now that his family was missing.
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Finally the bell rang for class to end and for lunch to begin. He smirked and jumped out of his seat and did some backflups out of the classroom and started off to the cafeteria. He knew they would have pizza today and he wanted to be one of the first in line. Thankfully his Geometry class was near the cafeteria. He got his pizza and one of those small carton of chocolate milk. He paid for it and sat down at one of the tables. He took a bite out of his pizza.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Kris walked calmly to the cafeteria, his thugs pushing people out of the way. He got his food and sat next to the new kid in his Geometry class. "Hey, the name's Kris. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:17 am

Mercutio left geometry and went to the cafeteria. The pizza looked good, so he made sure to take a slice before sitting down next to the stranger, who was sitting next to Kris. He knew Kris by name and reputation only. He wondered if the two were friends.

"Sorry about exploding at you earlier," Mercutio said to Hex. "I'm Mercutio by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 am

"My name is Calvin." He replied. "I don't really care. I don't get hung up on things like that."

He finished his pizza and quickly drank his chocolate milk. He got up and threw his trash away. He sat back down at the table the other two were sitting at.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 am

Kris grinned at him, "Hey, you want protection, no one will mess with you." He tapped his knuckles on the desk, "Join Symbiote, we basically rule this school," Kris was watching the other guy who must've been some good guy, because he was giving Kris a death glare.
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 am

(I'm going to rp the name Hex. But when he talks to people he will refer to himself as Calvin unless he is crime-fighting. also: should we establish a posting order? If so, here is mine:
Cyjinx, Dar, Kristoff)
"So, you're a gang member. I don't like gangs. If you are, I think you might want to consider getting some protection against me." Hex said. He popped his neck and his knuckles. He smirked before saying, "Because if you would need a serious amount of good luck to beat me in a fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:32 am

Symbiote? So the rumors of there being a new gang in town were true. Such groups were sure to gather metas in a town like Jump. Calvin might be a meta, but Mercutio didn't think he knew what he was getting into.

He had no need to interfere, but a fight in the school would not help his investigation. He could use these two students to help him.

Mercutio put a hand on Calvin's shoulder. "There is no need for violence, Calvin. Kris was offering a kind gesture. You have nothing to gain from challenging him."

He turned his attention to Kris. "Nobody has messed with me yet, but you seem to know a lot of people. Who would we need protection from?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:12 am

Kris chewed his food thoughtfully, "Well, there's those old bullies without respect. The ones that beat up the nerds for no reason other than they feel like it. But also, this is kind of embarrassing, some of my own guys are a little overzealous, but they don't mess with our own members."
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:48 am

Hex chucked and spoke to Mercutio first and then Kris, "Dude, he said I might need protection. Then I said him and his 'gang' would need protection from me. *he turns his head towards Kris* You wouldn't want me to join. I'd end up sabotaging you guys. Listen, how about you leave that gang and help me out? I could really use some help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well...Here goes nothing(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next