Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hex Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hex Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hex Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hex Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hex Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hex Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hex Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hex Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hex Vote_lcapHex Voting_barHex Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Hex Empty
PostSubject: Hex   Hex Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:08 am

"Good luck, you'll need it."

===IDENTITY===
Full Name:Hex
Codename:Hex
Alias(es):Hex
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation:good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Mint green
Eye Color:mint green
Height:5ft 10in
Weight:130lbs
Other Traits:
He is somewhat fit. Not nearly as much as Robin but still somewhat in shape.

[center]===POWERS===

Powers:
•Somewhat formidable yet kind of underdeveloped gifts of energy magic which is green. He also once successfully recreated one of Starfire's star bolts with his magic(he has only done this once, was only able to create one, and passed out soon after)
•manipulation of probability
  -Basically his powers are similar to Jinx's. He can use bad luck but his good luck is actually much more powerful.  They are underdeveloped by about three years(which translates to him being six years behind Jinx). His powers require the use of hand gestures or movementof the legs(ex,a kick). He can use it to stop a building from tipping over and collapsing the same way Jinx would make it collapse. He would alter the probability the lower levels of the building would spread out and kinda prop up the rest of the building. Well, thats how he would do it. Although he has one special thing going for him: he can sort of form it into a kind of energy blade that comes out of his right arm(like Kanade from the Angel Beats anime except it is made of bad luck, looks more like when she is forming it, is pale green, and he can only do this fore 15 minutes). This blade can cause multiple different affects. One could be physical damage. It can cut like a regular blade, it might cause an arm, for example, hit by it to cramp up, dislocate, dismember, gush blood or or have uncontrollable spasms. It can also act as a medium of Hex to use his powers(both energy magic and manipulation of probibility).
Skills:
•Gymnastics/Acrobatics
•skilled at hand-to-hand combat(he is a black belt in tigitsu, karate, and tae-kwon-do)
•swordsmanship(mostly the magic blade mentioned above). He is fairly decent at it. He is not by far amazing. Although he can not be disarmed(at least, not in the sword fighting sense). So that is a plus
•Can speak Japanese
Weaknesses:
• high pitched sounds(annoys him and he loses focus)
•can't swim
•this spot on the back of his head next to his right ear that is extremely sensitive
•anything hot
•If he is not touching ground when using his powers, his powers become weak or altogether disappear.
•Since he must use hand gestures or movement of his legs(ex, a kick), if anything stops him from doing so he cannot use his powers
Equipment:
•metal wrist armor on his left wrist that looks an awful lot like Wonder Woman's. It has absolutely  no flaws(it had been through a process of constant super heating and immediate super cooling and super heating and cooling again and again...etc for 7 years(that was actually a coincidence  because he had only recently stolen it when he found out where Jinx was) and therefore Jinx's badluck magic cannot affect it.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
He is a bit cocky. He also has a bit of a temper. The temper actually started after his girlfriend was killed during the Brotherhood of Evil's attempt to take over the world. He has moved on of course. His temper still shows itself sometimes though. He had only been with her for three weeks. He is also somewhat cheerful. But he is more often serious.

Strengths:
He is good with teamwork. He could never be a leader for two reasons. The first being that it would be too much pressure/responsibility. He just wouldn't be able to live with himself if he tried and got the people following his orders killed. The second was that he has known himself to  have a hard time thinking up a plan in high pressure situations. Nah, he liked to let others lead. He would cooperate.(This could also fit into "Personality")
He also likes to work by himself.

Interests/Habits:
•He loves anime and manga.
•Anything Japanese
•Rubs the back of his neck with his hand when nervous or embarrassed (mostly embarrassed)
•Constantly altering his hairstyle.
•Runs his right hand through his hair when nervous
•He is somewhat fidgety
•Loves reading
===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Jinx
Place of Origin:Jump City
Current City:Jump City
History(Okay, this is going off of the history the user Jinx made for the character Jinx):
•Hex's sister Jinx was forced to leave when Hex was 7. He had been known as Calvin at the time. Calvin had cried and hugged her right before she was taken from him. He knew what had happened to his sister so he hid his powers from his parents. It wasn't hard since his powers were three years underdeveloped. Their parents died on Jinx's 16th birthday in a car accident. They weren't even worried about the fact it was their daughter's birthday. In fact, their parents acted like Calvin was their only son. While on the other hand, Calvin acted like it was the most important day of the year. They had been in the car when Calvin mentioned his sister. They had replied with, "As far as we are concerned, she doesn't exist." Just after that there was a loud bang and the car crashed into a lamppost. The officers said that it was peculiar: both of the left hand tires had been blown out, causing the car to veer to the right and crash. They stated that it must of just been some bad luck. Calvin survived, took on the name Hex, and lived on his own for over three years until he finally found out where she was living. He planned on seeing his sister.

Sample RP
I got done unpacking my stuff into my sisters guest room. She made me move in today, with her husband that doesn't like me. I ran down the stairs two by two, down the hall, and into my sisters kitchen. "I'm done packing, I'm going to walk Maggie now." I said. "You sure you got everything?" She asked, not looking up from her mixing bowl. "Yes, Megan. I am sure I got Everything." I said to her in a mocking tone. "Alright, but be back soon. Dinner will be ready." I nodded and went out back to get Maggie. I opened the door and walked down the wooden deck and sat in the grass. It was cold outside, orange leaves were falling to the ground. My arms got goose bumps. I whistled and was soon greeted by my beagle puppy, Maggie. Drew, my sisters husband, didn't like her much and made me keep her outside. He didn't know I snuck her in at night and let her sleep in my room though. I ran inside and got my jacked and Maggies leash. 

After I hooked it to her collar I went through my sisters huge gate that blocked her drive way from strangers. I looked behind me, I liked her house. It was a mansion. She lived in a rich neighbor hood because Drew had a nice paying job. He was the creator of some famous car. But Drew acted like the rest of this neighbor hood, if you did one wrong thing, everyone hated you. I didn't care though. I was different than these rich snobs. I started jogging down the street, my brown hair was blowing behind me and Maggie running beside me. It was too cold to wear shorts, but I didn't mind. I was glad I brought a jacket though. I made my way down the street and around the block, The park was close. I got there quickly, It looked like no one was there, so I let Maggie off of her leash. She ran as fast as she could down to the soccer field, out of view. I soon heard someone shout. I started running over to where Maggie was, and saw her running around someone laying on the ground. I knew at once she had knocked them down. I ran over and looked down, There I saw a boy that looked my age, the soccer ball he had was now being chewed by Maggie."Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" I said as I reached out a hand to help him up....[b][center]

Last edited by Cyjinx on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex   Hex Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Welcome to the site. You have a very nice character here, but there are a few changes you'll need to make for him to be accepted.

Powers:
Green Magic Energy- This needs to be described in full detail. Where does the magic come from? What can he do with it? What are its limits? Forming energy blades and making star bolts would fit in here, not under probability manipulation.

Probability Manipulation- This power doesn’t allow you to make energy blades or star bolts. Please move these abilities under Magic Energy. Also, please describe specifically what he can do with this power. In the show, Jinx uses it to make her opponent’s attacks miss her. She also uses it to make walls and machinery break and fall apart. How will your character use probability manipulation? Also, is he limited to only good luck, bad luck, or both? How does he use this power? Does he need hand gestures? Vocal commands? Mere thoughts? How much influence does his luck have on things?

Skills:
What form of martial arts does he know and how good is he? How good of a swordsman is he?

Once you've made these changes, let me know and I shall review the character again.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Hex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex   Hex Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Please don't re-post the entire profile, or any of it for that matter. Instead, edit the post you have already made to make changes to your character.

Okay, so the blade is made of luck. What happens when it hits you? Are you made less lucky? Do you take physical damage?

Also, your description of his magical power seems very weak. You only gave an example of him being able to stop a building from falling over, but I have a feeling he can do more than just that, right? Can he use this magic to attack? Tell us how. Can he use it to defend himself? Tell us how. Everything he can use his powers to do should be explained.

Again, simply click on the "Edit" button in the top right corner and you can change your profile without re-posting it. You're really close to having your character approved, we just need to make sure people understand what Hex can do.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Hex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex   Hex Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Once again, thanx. I appreciate the help
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Hex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex   Hex Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 pm

I messed up the formatting. Oh well
Back to top Go down

Hex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex   Hex Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:05 am

Hex Kamina56

Congrats. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm always willing to help.

Just a reminder that you aren't a member of the Titans team (or any team) until you join the team roster (out of character) and finish an intro thread (in character). If you need help with this, feel free to ask either JaK or myself.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex   Hex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: